GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed in that video they said the PD had the results of the autopsy, does that mean it's complete?

Thanks for the link.

It hurt my heart when the reporter was pressing the sanitation worker about what he saw, you could see how painful that was for him, I just wanted to yell stop asking!!

And he was so young to have to see that. Imo

Coming out of lurkdom to agree that the other child scenario seems to be a possibility now, with a tragic accident occurring. I just find it hard to believe anyone would keep this a secret and not run for help or even start freaking out when it first happened, which would surely have brought adults to the scene. Since neither scenario occurred, I wonder just how much older this other child was , and just how valuable/ appealing these Pokemon cards are..... A horrible thought to ponder, but kids have done horrible things.... For stupid reasons ...And at very young ages....

I can't get over wondering why, if there's another child involved, LE isn't asking for information on who saw what. Because if it was another child, surely that child needs to be dealt with in some way? Brought in for questioning, etc.? It could be a teenager, for all we know. And more accountable. Or heck even an adult. Why aren't they asking for the public's help still, if it is another child scenario?

http://www.wdbj7.com/news

I don't know if this has been posted but I didn't know so....

I just watched the video of the interview with the man who pumped the septic tank at the scene. One think I was hoping to find out (and did) was that he saw clothes, not a trash bag and not a blanket. He wouldn't saw anything else. The news reporter said this technician and his wife are having a baby this weekend, a boy. OMG that must of been awful for him.

I wish the reporter had said if there had been any arrests after the COD.

The other child scenario would also suggest why in the light of a "hard and credible tip" nobody is in custody.

I'm really perplexed...does the PD get the results of the autopsy before its complete?

I know we can't discuss Facebook, but I'm surprised, if there is another child involved that the locals haven't started posting about it. You know how quick news travels.

I think everything but the tox screen can be completed fairly quickly and I expect that this particular one would be on fast track .

JMO

I'm really perplexed...does the PD get the results of the autopsy before its complete?
They get a preliminary report. The final report will not be complete until the toxicology results are in and usually takes 7-8 weeks. If it is determined it was an accidental drowning...they may go ahead and release the preliminary results.

I can't get over wondering why, if there's another child involved, LE isn't asking for information on who saw what. Because if it was another child, surely that child needs to be dealt with in some way? Brought in for questioning, etc.? It could be a teenager, for all we know. And more accountable. Or heck even an adult. Why aren't they asking for the public's help still, if it is another child scenario?
Sounds to me like LE already has the information they need and they don't need the public. They will go back to the credible tipster and be on the right path to find the truth.

If it was another child...wonder if that is why the reports dropped that bit so early.

I apologize if this has been discussed already, but I am wondering if the lid was buried under dirt or exposed?

Was their ever a plea from parents to find their son?
Sheriff dept gave the reward?
Isolated case............no public outcry for kidnapping before Noah was found?
The search seemed to stay close to home and not expanded in 5 days?
The community wasn't afraid for their children?

I have a sick kid but I can't quit stalking this thread and hoping for more info. Noah was such a cutie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But then why a reward if a child was involved and this was known early on? So my last post does not make much sense really.

Was their ever a plea from parents to find their son?
Sheriff dept gave the reward?
Isolated case............no public outcry for kidnapping before Noah was found?
The search seemed to stay close to home and not expanded in 5 days?
The community wasn't afraid for their children?
1) No plea from parents. 2) Reward from Sheriff Dept. 3) No alarm raised by LE for kidnapping 4) Search had expanded out 7 square miles in a grid pattern and beyond. Home area was searched 3 times prior to finding Noah. 5) LE put out no warning to indicate danger for others.

Autopsy completed, death investigation of Noah Thomas continues

The Medical Examiner’s office in Roanoke confirmed on Friday that they have completed Noah’s autopsy, but the cause and manner of death are pending. It was unclear Friday if that includes toxicology reports.
Tracie Cooper, business manager for the Medical Examiner’s office, said that all information on that case is being released by the Pulaski County Sheriff’s Office, and that’s a normal procedure when the investigation is still open.

Anthony Akers, assistant county administrator for Pulaski County, said that Sheriff Davis and the FBI removed the ground-level lid to the septic tank during the search and later called in crews to pump contents of the tank out. Once pumping began, crews found Noah's body.

According to documents provided by the Virginia Department of Health, the septic tank that Noah was found in was constructed in March 2002. Documentation indicates that it was not inspected after that. The tank is 1,000 gallons with an “access manway,” according to the documents. It is unclear if that could be accessed at ground level or if it was under ground.

Search warrants in the case remain sealed, according to clerks at the Pulaski County Circuit Court.
As of Friday evening, no charges had been pressed and no one was in custody.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/local/p...cle_d3c1b3c9-de90-5b78-bbb8-7597e83aa155.html

* there is quite of bit more in the article, I just picked out a few pieces of the article. *

If it was another child, they may have told their parents, but too late to do anything (hours or a couple days later) and the parents panicked also, seeing how Noah's family was getting raked over the coals on social media. Maybe didn't want to answer why they let their kid go off alone, too. If that's the case, either money talked or their conscience finally got the best of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazythunder