GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is significance to LE stating that they had "no hard evidence" that Noah was alive and well Sunday am. I'm wondering if the Dad is responsible; if something happened Saturday night. And if he is pressuring Mom to not talk to the media. Every Mom would be begging anyone who would listen to help bring her baby home. I also think that putting a body in the septic tank requires knowledge of septic tanks, which is a decidedly male thing. IMO, anyway. IF, of course this isn't just a horrible accident.

Forgive me for adding fuel to the fire.. but.. in the beginning.. don't I recall reading from a news article posted here (but can't be found now) that police were familiar with the address, or something like that?? I'm pretty sure it was this case, I don't follow that many. I can't find it anywhere now though, even after going back to the beginning to look for it. It was said in such a way that it wasn't really accusatory to the parents, but perhaps more the address? Does anyone happen to remember this, or am I just imagining things? TY!!

They said in a presser "the local force knows the child, and knows him well" http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ah-Terry-Thomas-5-Pulaski-22-March-2015/page7

We don't know that they haven't been or aren't being now.

Being such a small town, I think we would have heard if this had happened already. JMO.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

I wonder why Noah's mom had to drive Noah's father to work that Sunday?
Did she always drive him? Does he drive? Did she need to keep the car?
Just wondering, getting 2 little ones up early, bundling them up in car seats and taking him to work and picking him up again.
She was so tired she had to take a nap.
How far away does he work from the house?

What if the whole boots and coat thing was her way of shoring up the "he was ok Sunday am when I went to sleep, because he was with me when I brought Dad to work". What kid doesn't immediately shed their coat and boots onto the floor as soo. As they walk inside? I'm forever picking up shoes and socks just inside the front door.

Being such a small town, I think we would have heard if this had happened already. JMO.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

I have not seen anyone in the community talking about what the parents are doing, where they are, etc. It doesn't appear to me that anyone there is keeping tabs (at least, publicly) on the parents.

I agree with this. Didn't a local poster comment about all the police cars heading quickly to a location and was worried it might be to that address right before pictures started being posted of police activity around the home? I don't think a suggestion to LE would command that much attention and full court press. I actually think the Sheriff would have said that they had already checked the home and property 3 times. I think the lead is more than just a casual comment. JMO

That was me. My boyfriend actually contacted me from the road when he caught sight of them. He saw cars flying from Pulaski to Dublin shortly after 1 pm. He counted six cars: cruiser, unmarked, cruiser, SUV, cruiser, cruiser. Lights and sirens were going.

Immediately I started checking WDBJ7 and the local community college site; he was worried it might be another incident of school violence, given past incidents at the CC (and living in the shadow of Virginia Tech). Later, we received confirmation of an increase in activity at Highland Road and that crimescene tape had gone up.

I live in a small town, we do not have 24 hour news reporters here. 1 newspaper that is a day behind the news.
People talk, but on facebook and the admin. keeps deleting negative posts.
Small owns can either hang you or protect their little paradise esp if drug activity is around.
FBI telling local LE to be quiet till all i's are dotted??? JMOO

Did I read somewhere that Noahs mom was the stepmother? If so, was Noahs birth mom deceased?

I live in a small town, we do not have 24 hour news reporters here. 1 newspaper that is a day behind the news.
People talk, but on facebook and the admin. keeps deleting negative posts.
Small owns can either hang you or protect their little paradise esp if drug activity is around.
FBI telling local LE to be quiet till all i's are dotted??? JMOO

This is a very different situation; at first glance Dublin is small and rural, but there is way more potential media attention than you would think. Roanoke, an hour north, is home to *two* local networks. Each serves Roanoke and the neighboring counties, and they broadcast three times a day.

There's also the Roanoke Times, which I think is the biggest paper in this part of the state. Pulaski proper has a smaller newspaper, The Southwest Times, published five times a week; there's also The Patriot, an independent weekly free paper with local stories, letters, and columns. Throw in the small local Radford News-Messenger 20 minutes away, the student media at Radford University, the public radio outlets at Radford and Virginia Tech . . . And, of course, every one of those media has its own web page, Facebook page, and usually Twitter.

So yeah, at the risk of being too long to read, this place is wired. There may be small town social dynamics, but you have multiple, competing media focused on this case like the blazing Eye of Sauron. Nothing's going to get swept under the rug any time soon.

Noah's parents are Ashley White and Paul Thomas.So they aren't married or she just never took his last name?

"the local force knows the child, and knows him well" I believe that presser was the 23rd, I found one, but it kept timing out. I'm wondering what he meant by that, and wanted to hear the whole thing.

"the local force knows the child, and knows him well" I believe that presser was the 23rd, I found one, but it kept timing out. I'm wondering what he meant by that, and wanted to hear the whole thing.

He said that in response to a question from one of the reporters, of course I couldn't hear the question. There is a very brief discussion about it on page 7 of the first thread.

yes why would LE know a child age 5 well????
Was LE called to the home before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member