GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like that comment but I do believe it because of the source. I had a feeling something wasn't right. I hope Noah's passing was fast and he didn't suffer.

I don't like that comment but I do believe it because of the source. I had a feeling something wasn't right. I hope Noah's passing was fast and he didn't suffer.

Definitely made my jaw drop and heart sink!

Would there be a secondary access to the septic tank?

How could Noah get in/be placed in a septic tank when the top is bolted on with grass/sod on it?

I have seen my own husband carefully cut and move sod around in our yard. My guess his someone carefully cut the sod. Used a screwdriver to lift the lid, screw It back on and lay the sod on top to look undisturbed............JMOO allot of work, more like a mans job to me.

Has anyone looked at the Find Noah page recently. New comment under the septic tank news article by the admin.

Can you provide a link please? I'm not too good with FB

Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have seen my own husband carefully cut and move sod around in our yard. My guess his someone carefully cut the sod. Used a screwdriver to lift the lid, screw It back on and lay the sod on top to look undisturbed............JMOO allot of work, more like a mans job to me.

That's what I said yesterday. IF he was put in the septic tank, that seems to me a decidedly male thing. Requires knowledge of septic tanks and the jknow how to remove and replace the lid. I think something happened Saturday night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I asked Angel if it was their habit to bring dad to work every day. If the car was usually at their house or if he usually took the car to work. Waiting for a reply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't remember....did the mom work an overnight shift on Saturday night to Sunday am? And, then, drive the dad work at 7?

One thing I just thought I'd toss in...not the main septic tank but we have two...I dunno, holding tanks? I don't speak septic. But anyway, those other two tanks or whatever they are have the plastic round "manhole covers" on them. The bolts that hold them in require "star" screwdrivers (as opposed to Phillips head or flat head). So you'd need a special tool to open them, is what I'm saying.

http://m.facebook.com/findmissingnoahthomas

It's under comments for the post saying "Latest update" and is in a reply to someone asking if this was about Noah.

I still can't find it. Comes up in a strange format on my computer. Does the comment have a time next to it? I read the comment by JJ. Don't know if she has access to facts but her comment is very specific.

On a different topic..... the "sighting" of Noah with another boy/boys. Was that an anonymous tip? Just wondering if someone could have been trying to set a false trail?

MOO.

I still can't find it. Comes up in a strange format on my computer. Does the comment have a time next to it? I read the comment by JJ. Don't know if she has access to facts but her comment is very specific.

On a different topic..... the "sighting" of Noah with another boy/boys. Was that an anonymous tip? Just wondering if someone could have been trying to set a false trail?

MOO.

https://www.facebook.com/findmissingnoahthomas/posts/1610563699160820 Non mobile version

MOO.

I honestly think it was bad reporting in the beginning. LE never said anything about it, no reporters really did, and it was never written about again after the initial article stating such.

I personally don't think there was ever another child.

I don't think there was another child either. But, where did that story come from?

Just want to point out that sometimes when LE gets information from other LE, FBI etc, they will call it a tip even though it wasn't a tip called in from the public. Especially in cases where phones, internet activity, texts etc. are monitored or search warrants are used.

By waiting until Monday, LE is causing 2-3 more days of wild speculation, which he claims he does not want, Imo.

I get the sense that by his focus on the social media aspect there is actually something important about it that we are not understanding.

Since the house and the trailer both share the same septic tank,maybe the tip was from the neighbor saying that their plumbing had recently got backed up and that maybe they should check the septic tank.

I can't find it either. Is this under, "is this about Noah" and then the admin says we can't believe it either, our hearts are broken, we didn't expect it to end this way, etc? Sorry to be so clueless.

I think so. I didn't think much of it at first, but when I read it again, there is one sentence that jumped out. It could just be speculation on their part, but it is interesting to hear someone so close to the situation use those words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hawk53