GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the house and the trailer both share the same septic tank,maybe the tip was from the neighbor saying that their plumbing had recently got backed up and that maybe they should check the septic tank.

I thought that about the parents' own plumbing but didn't realize about the trailer home. I just found out about the shared septic so that could be it too. Who lives in the white house?

I think so. I didn't think much of it at first, but when I read it again, there is one sentence that jumped out. It could just be speculation on their part, but it is interesting to hear someone so close to the situation use those words.

Thanks. The thing is, the family has insisted all along that someone harmed him, that there is no way he just wandered off and got lost, they've suggested LE is wasting their time looking for him wandering around - I just kind of sense this is that same thought, extended. Like there's no way Noah would have gone down a septic tank by himself. Such sadness.

I get the sense that by his focus on the social media aspect there is actually something important about it that we are not understanding.

Yeah, I find it odd that he keeps drawing attention to something he claims he doesn't want given attention. If he truly wants the rumors to be ignored then the last thing he should do is bring them up. People who weren't on SM may have heard his statements and gone looking for the rumors.

Maybe the tip lines were inundated with people just informing them of the rumors, but then why not just say "we are aware of the rumors that are circulating, but they are not relevant to our case at this time"?

Thou doth protest too much...

Thanks. The thing is, the family has insisted all along that someone harmed him, that there is no way he just wandered off and got lost, they've suggested LE is wasting their time looking for him wandering around - I just kind of sense this is that same thought, extended. Like there's no way Noah would have gone down a septic tank by himself. Such sadness.

Very true.

The likelihood of a stranger doing this right there in the yard of the family home is IMO slim, but I suppose at times like these all they have left is hope that his death wasn't at the hands of his own parents or someone he trusted.

I read in one of the links FBI took position of the sanitation truck maybe le is waiting for tests to come back on the contents

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I read in one of the links FBI took position of the sanitation truck maybe le is waiting for tests to come back on the contents

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wonder what they could be looking for?

Maybe he fell in while in the process of getting the lid off.He's bent over the hole,having a hard time pulling it off,jerking and struggling with the lid,then the lid finally becomes loose while hes jerking on it which causes him to lose his balance since his hands were on the lid ,he falls face forward down into septic tank and the lid flips back into place.
Its a possibility.

I don't think he fell in.I feel some one put him in there.Someone that knew where that septic tank was.

This story has such a sad ending. Just a couple of things. I remember reading that the Sheriff said the family was seen on video in a store Sunday morning. When did that change to Saturday night? I had actually wondered if Noah fell asleep driving home from dropping Dad off and Mom left him in the car to sleep.

Now the neighbours say that Noah always played outside without a parent. So why wouldn't he head out by himself if Mom was napping? There were neighbours and other kids he usually played with. Now I feel like this couldn't have happened Sunday morning. Too many neighbours around.

There was a description just a page back about a septic lid that was covered by a foot of dirt. Ours was just like that. When it needed emptied my husband would cut the sod and lift it off, then replace it after it was pumped. You'd never know it was there. Our current one is the same, but no sod on top. It's in a garden and has a sheet of wood over it, but the lid is very heavy and fitted tightly.

Maybe he fell in while in the process of getting the lid off.He's bent over the hole,having a hard time pulling it off,jerking and struggling with the lid,then the lid finally becomes loose while hes jerking on it which causes him to lose his balance since his hands were on the lid ,he falls face forward down into septic tank and the lid flips back into place.
Its a possibility.

That's exactly the scenario that happened to another little boy, a couple years ago. That exact scenario. I forget the little boy's name, but they looked for him for days until they found him in the septic tank. I know it's reasonable to think that little kids would hate foul smells, but I know a lot of kids - boys especially - who purposely smell gross stuff and then laugh about it. And then smell it again.

Its a possibility.

Only if it wasn't bolted in place first.

Since the house and the trailer both share the same septic tank,maybe the tip was from the neighbor saying that their plumbing had recently got backed up and that maybe they should check the septic tank.

I have no experience of septic tanks, so this is probably a stupid question - but is there anything that measures how full it is, so you'd know when to get it emptied. Just wondering if there is anything that would show a rather large increase to the current contents, all in one go?

I don't think he fell in.I feel some one put him in there.Someone that knew where that septic tank was.

If someone were trying to force him in there alive, he would have been screaming for at least a few minutes while the perpetraters got the lid off.Mom,would have woke up hearing him scream.Its not that far from the house.

GRAPHIC TERRIBLE QUESTION:
why was Noah in the bottom part of the septic and not floating on top?

I wonder what they could be looking for?

They can do tox on contents looking for drugs residue in sewage, poisons stuff like that but since 2 properties shared 1 tank doubt results help much.

Guessing I honestly don't know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only if it wasn't bolted in place first.

Yes,but there are many toys out there that teach very young boys how to unscrew and use tools.He could have even learned from dad ,or tv how screws work.If the screws were even a little loose he could get them out .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hawk53