GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I alerted the original post to the mods because I was treating that as msm facts. Rumors and conversations usually aren't allowed unless released by LE.

She is a reporter for ABC13 news and has been reporting on this case, I posted a link to a video and she is in it reporting!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Who is ksuri and if it was not mainstream media, why was it posted here?

She is a reporter for ABC13news and is reporting in a video I shared earlier

If you were the landlord (I think he lives on the property or very nearby, no?) working on your tank and later replaced the lid and sod, the moment they are looking for that boy, wouldn't you say something immediately? The LEO would see the newly tamped sod as well.

@KSuri: I've confirmed it is an underground septic tank with one of the agencies involved in search. Will not reveal if it was covered or not.

Ok, this "will not reveal if covered or not"...if it was left open and he fell in...why not just say so??

Do we have any pictures from early in the search showing where the little red building was located? Was it always on wheels and in the same location? From the video it looks very close to where the septic tank is.

I wonder what they could be looking for?

Weapons, items Noah could have had, evidence of how he got in there, etc. I would imagine it's just to make sure there is nothing of evidential value, rather than pointed specific items.

All septic tanks that I have ever heard of are underground, buried under dirt. The question regarding this tank is

Did it have a riser? Which means was black tubing added to the tank to raise the position above or level with ground for the lid..

Kauri reports the lid was underground is the way I am understanding her.

There are many YouTube videos about septic tanks

Ok, this "will not reveal if covered or not"...if it was left open and he fell in...why not just say so??

I guess the agency (source) won't say yet. Probably waiting for official report from Sheriff. Only reason I can think of

I think LE needs time to develop the case if this was not an accident. The freeze out of information allows them to not have to deal with media and tips (that might take time and limited financial resources) that are exploiting the information out there. This also allows them to really get a bead on this family if they are thinking the parents are responsible. Before they found Noah it was hard to go at the family. I am sure LE wants to get as much as they can before anyone lawyers up.

If this was a negligence issue of an unsecured tank, there are legal ramifications as well for the owner of the property or the person who left the tank unsecured.

GRAPHIC TERRIBLE QUESTION:
why was Noah in the bottom part of the septic and not floating on top?

Possibly the sludge covering him was heavy and pushed his body down. JMO I wonder if lots of extra sludge was added to the tank since Sunday?

Who is ksuri and if it was not mainstream media, why was it posted here?

KSuri is a reporter for one of the local news channels. I don't know which one right now but I saw her on a video reporting just after Noah was located in the tank. She is legit.

All septic tanks that I have ever heard of are underground, buried under dirt. The question regarding this tank is

Did it have a riser? Which means was black tubing added to the tank to raise the position above or level with ground for the lid..

Kauri reports the lid was underground is the way I am understanding her.

There are many YouTube videos about septic tanks

Thankyou meemaw12,

Your posts are helping me understand, I know nothing of septic tanks, we don't have them here.

So are you thinking the green lid was actually under turf/sod. So that would have to be lifted with a spade, the the lid removed with a tool?

ksuri is a reporter for one of the local news channels. I don't know which one right now but i saw her on a video reporting just after noah was located in the tank. She is legit.

wset abc

You'd think they would say that ....... IF it was left open.

However, if that was the case, wouldn't it have still be left open after he fell in - so he would have been discovered on day one.

In fact, surely mum would have discovered it open when she did her initial search of the garden around 10.30am?

Thankyou meemaw12,

Your posts are helping me understand, I know nothing of septic tanks, we don't have them here.

So are you thinking the green lid was actually under turf/sod. So that would have to be lifted with a spade, the the lid removed with a tool?

We are learning together, last time I saw a septic tank installed was in the 80's, my hubby built a house for his niece.

If the lid was underground with sod on top, yes digging or pulling back the dirt, sod away from lid would be involved.

I'm thinking the best person to ask is Courtnys family they saw it recently know exactly where it is etc.. Maybe she will ask them for us.

My guess is because they don't know if it was open or closed at the time he went into the septic tank.It could have been left open or he could have opened it.Just because it may have been found with the lid on it doesn't mean the lid was on it before he went in.
The lid could also have some evidence on it pertaining to the case that needs to be kept confidential right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hawk53