GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still find this a strange description for a child apparently last seen watching cartoons - still wearing a coat and boots about 40 minutes after getting home (if the current timeline is correct).

To say someone is "carrying" something, they tend to be moving round. Yet I thought that Noah was watching tv the last time his mum saw him, so wouldn't he be "holding" the tin.
Small detail, probably me being pedantic!

BBM

I've read about the Pokeman cards but never thought much about it. But reading your explanation about carrying meaning he was moving around gave me an idea. When LE and the parents figured out the cards were missing, maybe they thought this could be the reason Noah was missing. Maybe one of Noah's friends had been trying to get the cards and by making the point they were missing it would jog someone's memory that so and so has cards now that he didn't have yesterday and call LE. The first reports were that Noah was last seen with another male child so could the other child have wanted Noah's cards? Perhaps Noah had some special cards and this other person wanted them for his collection. Maybe he came to the door and asked Noah to come out and play and bring his cards. There could have been an argument and Noah accidentally died. Could the other kid's parents put Noah in the septic tank? Just in my little brain I can believe this before I can accept that a parent put their child in such a disgusting place. This is just me thinking out loud and if it's been discussed I apologize.

Also, this is not a statement about what happened, it JMO, MOO, JMOO

I'm not "neighbory" either☺️ But, I would definitely introduce myself if my children were going to be playing with other children whose parents I wasn't familiar with. But, I'm the parent who is outside with my kids all the time because they aren't allowed to play outside unsupervised. Frankly, you cannot trust people, and they are 14, 7, 4 and 5 months, and I KNOW I can't trust them, lol. They get up to some pretty dumb stunts when left unsupervised. ;). Yes, Noah was friendly with the girls, and was fascinated with her fiancee's motorcycle and was always asking him to see it, but in Angel's words, "he acted standoffish with me" and resisted her attempts to engage him in conversation.

Your cousin sounds like a warm, lovely person as do you. All these other moms that are doing the balloons, starting the FB page, speaking lovingly of Noah etc, makes me wonder what his mom was like. Moms are quick to pick up on a child that needs love. IMO

So is it a fact that the lid was on this septic tank with sod/grass over it? Not visible to the naked eye? tresptip says ksuri was just making assumptions. I am so confused.

Well we have 2 sources regarding the lid being underground

Ksuri a reporter who walked the grounds and

Courtnys family who actually lived there prior to Noah going missing

So that's good enough for me

Imo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pure Speculation: I've wondered if there is a spousal abuse situation in the home and thus why Mom was the possible 'cover' for any possible mis-deed by Dad. There may be public records for police calls to the address, I've known many small town newspapers to report everything from a cat stuck in a tree to domestic violence calls.

I'm concerned that all of the focus is on Mom. With no confirmation that Noah was alive Sunday morning, that leaves the Dad as possibly responsible. Imo the parents have gone to great lengths to try to establish that Dad was at work and mom was alone with the kids. Raises a red flag for me.

My mistake Ksuri said from her vantage point not that she was walking the grounds.

Sorry

she also said the sheriff wouldn't comment about it???

I am too. I don't believe he could've gotten in ther by accident if the lid was on. My heart breaks for this little angel.

Your cousin sounds like a warm, lovely person as do you. All these other moms that are doing the balloons, starting the FB page, speaking lovingly of Noah etc, makes me wonder what his mom was like. Moms are quick to pick up on a child that needs love. IMO

Respectfully, I don't think Noah's mother should be expected to organize vigils, start FB pages and talk lovingly about her son to the public in a situation like this. It says lot about the other mothers who are doing these things but nothing at all about Noah's mother. Maybe she didn't socialize with other mothers b/c she is an introvert. Who knows?

JMO

IF there is a lid that was on it and IF there was sod on top of the lid when it was checked out following the tip, I find it very, very hard to believe that Noah went into that septic during the morning (daylight) hours and no one saw anything. IF he went in the night before then what can we deduce from both parents saying he was with them on the trip taking dad to work?

I'm sure Noah's teacher will know many things about him.
If a lady, I wonder how he reacted to her? Was he afraid of women?
Did he miss allot of school?
Were the parents active with his schooling?
Teachers observe many little things.
As do neighbors.
I still can't get over the "LE saying they knew Noah well"...............I doubt if I was because he was in trouble at 5 years old.
Was he ever in foster care?
How long did he live at the trailer? all his little life?

I'm sure Noah's teacher will know many things about him.
If a lady, I wonder how he reacted to her? Was he afraid of women?
Did he miss allot of school?
Were the parents active with his schooling?
Teachers observe many little things.
As do neighbors.
I still can't get over the "LE saying they knew Noah well"...............I doubt if I was because he was in trouble at 5 years old.
Was he ever in foster care?
How long did he live at the trailer? all his little life?

Noah might have played youth ball for a team, or some other activity. Small community might have known him that way.

I saw a pic of him on help hind Noah page in a batman shirt with 2 boys, might have been a youth gathering

Hope I'm allowed to say that if not Mods please delete

Thank you

Passionflower you're correct about teachers picking up on things. I taught for 33 years. Most of thst time in elementary school. It doesn't take long for an astute teacher to pick up cues from a child. Sadly, I saw it all, from mental, physical,and sexual abuse as well as neglect and indifference. I taught in a middle to upper middle class school district.

Respectfully, I don't think Noah's mother should be expected to organize vigils, start FB pages and talk lovingly about her son to the public in a situation like this. It says lot about the other mothers who are doing these things but nothing at all about Noah's mother. Maybe she didn't socialize with other mothers b/c she is an introvert. Who knows?

JMO

Maybe, but I'm an introvert and my kids weren't alone outside at 5. I mean, if I never met the neighbors, I wouldn't "trust" them to watch my child. I'd at the very least get a feel for the neighbors by meeting them. But, that's me. I agree that I don't expect any parent to organize a fb page, balloon release, or vigil while their child is missing or recently deceased.

JMO
I agree. She could be painfully shy. The camera, the crowds, and the people coming at her a mile a minute (some with horrid questions) would be too much for a lot of parents. We have seen it all from parents and how their personal styles are different when handling the public. Some do well and others crumble under the pressure. Noah's mom has a lot on her plate and is coming to terms with the loss of her son.

We don't know one single thing about their marriage, their life, or their daily routine other than he worked and she took him back and forth. Her closest neighbor at one point said she didn't get to know her at all. This would definitely indicate she was closed off and private to a huge degree, imo. Since the husband wasn't even seen during that particular period of time, I would say he is much the same.

LE has NEVER indicated they have been to the home for any reason involving the parents or children. LE stating they know Noah has a lot of different connotations other than being involved due to abuse or other things. And again, the neighbors haven't indicated police presence at their home at any time either. In such a close little area...the neighbors would definitely be aware of any dealings with LE. No one has said anything negative at all about this family other than to disagree with how they let Noah go play freely in his own yard.

I really try not to speculate on how something happened, but here is one scenario that comes to mind:

The septic lid is loose or removed due to future service that appears to have been 'scheduled'... Noah happens upon it and while looking down is overcome by the toxic gases (hydrogen sulfide aka sewer gas) and falls down inside. Later, someone else comes along looks inside and sees only sludge, the body having sunk down by then, and the person replaces the lid thinking they are doing a good thing by making it more safe for the search crews. *Just my thoughts and pure speculation*

Your scenario is feasable and it makes me feel a little better, because then it was just a tragic accident. I don't want to think that an adult did this to this beautiful child.

If the child was carried to the septic tank, the dogs might not pick up his scent, instead focusing on the last place his scent can be found, perhaps, when he was last walking. Not sure, but four or more feet above the ground might not trigger them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member