GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wsls.com/story/28605453/...friends-of-noah-thomas-react-to-disappearance

At around 1:12 a father states that Noah played on a basketball team.

Also in the pics posted above the video 4th pic going left to right, the driveway full of people and vehicles you can see the tan storage shed and the red building, very close to the road leading down to the mobile home. At least that's what the pic shows.

I believe this was on day 3 of Noah's reported missing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The peanut sandwiches made with love, just made me cry........................I never saw that picture before...................

Is this the red structure people are interested in?

7224397_G.jpg

http://www.wsls.com/story/28605453/...friends-of-noah-thomas-react-to-disappearance

I read where they called in "air track" dogs not cadaver dogs to search for Noah. As far as I have seen, no cadaver dogs were used.
I always feel they should always use cadaver dogs at first.After the search scent dogs.

some of Noah's 'favorite' things? Spiderman boots, camo coat and Pokemon cards in a tin.................will they be found in his grave with him?
It was early morning. Coat = cold. Rain boots = muddy (or he loved Spiderman). Pokemon tin = With him all the time. I would expect those things to be found with Noah.

What I would not expect would be weapons, trash bags, rope, masking tape, blanket, sheet, pillow case, etc.

At around 1:12 a father states that Noah played on a basketball team.

Also in the pics posted above the video 4th pic going left to right, the driveway full of people and vehicles you can see the tan storage shed and the red building, very close to the road leading down to the mobile home. At least that's what the pic shows.

I believe this was on day 3 of Noah's reported missing.

Also pics 29'30 and 31 show the red building

It was early morning. Coat = cold. Rain boots = muddy (or he loved Spiderman). Pokemon tin = With him all the time. I would expect those things to be found with Noah.

What I would not expect would be weapons, trash bags, rope, masking tape, blanket, sheet, pillow case, etc.

I was thinking more like what you would put with a loved one for sentimental burial

The peanut sandwiches made with love, just made me cry........................I never saw that picture before...................

Me too and the little boy making him a card

That's the one. Thank you. I can't tell if it's in the same place there (in the beginning) as in the pictures later after he was found. Just trying to think of an explanation as to why the septic wasn't investigated further in the beginning.

Maybe it's a simple case of someone tripping on the edge of the sod and realizing it was recently dug up.

That's the one. Thank you. I can't tell if it's in the same place there (in the beginning) as in the pictures later after he was found. Just trying to think of an explanation as to why the septic wasn't investigated further in the beginning.

Maybe it's a simple case of someone tripping on the edge of the sod and realizing it was recently dug up.

I thought a tip came in about the septic tank

What kind of bus driver would allow a little 4 yr old child to get onto a bus by themselves at 3am?

I saw this on the news. Thank goodness a responsible adult called LE. My mind went right to Noah. Did he decide to go out with his beloved Pokemon cards? I can see it happening. But how did he wind up in that septic tank and the cover back on top covering it? Do we know that this was confirmed?

O/T I just gasped ........48 hours .......stared out about a little boy missing

My guess is because they don't know if it was open or closed at the time he went into the septic tank.It could have been left open or he could have opened it.Just because it may have been found with the lid on it doesn't mean the lid was on it before he went in.
The lid could also have some evidence on it pertaining to the case that needs to be kept confidential right now.

Maybe something from the sheriff telling/asking not to reveal that info since apparently his way of stopping the rumors is to stop info altogether. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattooteena