GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday or the day before (anyway, prior to Noah being found) I posted a new article that had comments about Noah being wrapped in a blanket and put in the septic tank. I have not idea how anyone knew that, but I imagine LE got ahold of that person after the comment was written. It was more specific then that, even, but it would be rumor so I can't post what else it said. I will re-post the article if anyone is interested in reading it. I don't think the reward had anything to do with the tip - I think that was just the timing coinciding. I wonder if the people who live in the white house or the landlord noticed some disturbance surrounding the septic tank lid and reported it.

I'm interested Cricket. I've wondered that also, were any kids and Noah ever seen playing around it?

DeeMarie made a good point that if mom was suffering from PPD that could have made her need for sleep even stronger.
Or she was suffering from far worse - postpartum psychosis. I just read an account from a woman who had this, and she talked about how she thought she had to kill her own father so her baby would live.
Not at all an excuse, if she was suffering, but would be a cause.
Because she has a new baby, I do wonder how that played into things, if at all. Assuming she is guilty...

I'm concerned that all of the focus is on Mom. With no confirmation that Noah was alive Sunday morning, that leaves the Dad as possibly responsible. Imo the parents have gone to great lengths to try to establish that Dad was at work and mom was alone with the kids. Raises a red flag for me.

Well, there goes my theory, for sure, that someone, anyone, had simply called in a suggestion that simply made sense. For them to have that many officers sent out and with lights and sirens, in an emergency capacity.. wow.. that really indicates that whatever the tip was that they received, it was a burning priority. That being the case, then who would have called in such a tip? *Some*one *must* have seen *some*thing! Or...... someone could have *heard* something... or... someone could have even heard potential threats being made previously, ie 'behave or I'll throw you in the septic'.. sorry, I know that sounds ridiculous, but ... one never knows.

That was me. My boyfriend actually contacted me from the road when he caught sight of them. He saw cars flying from Pulaski to Dublin shortly after 1 pm. He counted six cars: cruiser, unmarked, cruiser, SUV, cruiser, cruiser. Lights and sirens were going.

Immediately I started checking WDBJ7 and the local community college site; he was worried it might be another incident of school violence, given past incidents at the CC (and living in the shadow of Virginia Tech). Later, we received confirmation of an increase in activity at Highland Road and that crimescene tape had gone up.

Depending on where dad worked... which route would be taken.. is it possible that LE could be travelling the route to ask businesses to hand in any recordings from that time.. to prove that NT was in the vehicle that morning? I'm not sure how close any such cameras would get any potential shots of passengers in a vehicle? And/or they could be speaking to the people he works with to see if any of his coworkers arriving at the same time may have seen all 3 passengers in the vehicle? I have to agree that it's a 'male' thing, in regard to the septic. I don't think, no matter what, a mother could bear to even think of her child in a septic tank, dead or alive.

I'm concerned that all of the focus is on Mom. With no confirmation that Noah was alive Sunday morning, that leaves the Dad as possibly responsible. Imo the parents have gone to great lengths to try to establish that Dad was at work and mom was alone with the kids. Raises a red flag for me.

Well, there goes my theory, for sure, that someone, anyone, had simply called in a suggestion that simply made sense. For them to have that many officers sent out and with lights and sirens, in an emergency capacity.. wow.. that really indicates that whatever the tip was that they received, it was a burning priority. That being the case, then who would have called in such a tip? *Some*one *must* have seen *some*thing! Or...... someone could have *heard* something... or... someone could have even heard potential threats being made previously, ie 'behave or I'll throw you in the septic'.. sorry, I know that sounds ridiculous, but ... one never knows.

Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of. BF says they blew past him fast, stopping for nothing. (When the first car pulled up behind him, he thought *he* was being pulled over, going 65 in a 55. Oops!) By his estimate, they were hitting at least 80, but of course he couldn't exactly clock them. Scary.

Being such a small town, I think we would have heard if this had happened already. JMO.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk
But we're not allowed to post rumors. (hint hint) :wink:

If NT was put into the septic on Sunday morning sometime.. and not found and autopsied until Friday.. would the autopsy be able to distinguish the time of death within such accuracy as to know whether he became deceased Sunday morning, or say, Saturday night? (Personally, I doubt it?)

What great lengths? If dad was scheduled to work, there is nothing plotting about him going to work on time. The only reason it was established by them dad was at work, is because their child was missing. Don't you think it would have been immediately established that dad was randomly at work, if it weren't a scheduled and normal thing? I would think LE would check his whereabouts first thing and his employment would have said he doesn't normally work today, this is strange. Dad being at work the day he went missing means nothing to me, except that he worked.

well we know that LE knows all the rumors, bet they are checking every one of those rumors!

What great lengths? If dad was scheduled to work, there is nothing plotting about him going to work on time. The only reason it was established by them dad was at work, is because their child was missing. Don't you think it would have been immediately established that dad was randomly at work, if it weren't a scheduled and normal thing? I would think LE would check his whereabouts first thing and his employment would have said he doesn't normally work today, this is strange. Dad being at work the day he went missing means nothing to me, except that he worked.

I think the dad was scheduled to work, and did work. What I'm saying is that they emphasized that he had on coat and boots because he rode with Mom to bring Dad to work and that he still had them on the last time she saw him. That is strange to me. It seems like they tried to establish that Noah was alive and well and rode to work with the family. But LE made a point of saying they had no hard evidence of this, just the Mom's story. I just find it strange that mom, who says that Noah knows better than to go outside alone, is seen by her in coat and boots, a couple hours after they get home from bringing Dad to work and she goes back to sleep not thinking, hey, my kid is planning to go outside while I'm nap? Because I seriosuly doubt that any kid still has on their coat and boots for a trip they made 2 hours earlier. Jmo.

This is what was transcribed in that WS post from the presser:

-our search teams have experience, have been in contact with local forces that know this child and know him well, the FBI has certain avenues to help us that we are utilizing now that will go into that depth

Could it have been meant this way: 'our search teams have been in contact with locals that know this child and know him well'... as in... the locals being called 'forces'.. like this: "c : a body of persons or things available for a particular end <a labor force>" ?

They said in a presser "the local force knows the child, and knows him well" http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ah-Terry-Thomas-5-Pulaski-22-March-2015/page7

So this Sheriff has the results of the autopsy yet he won't release it till Monday? Unless LE is watching any suspects very closely, he must not be concerned for any other children living in that area, or is he just doing things how he wants, when he wants? I'm sure people in that area would like to know considering someone could've killed a child living around them.

I always have from the beginning and still.. think that was strange that the parents would not approach the media and give an interview.
There child was missing you don't know if he Is lost or abducted, but the admins kept saying on the Find Noah site he would never wander off. If that was the case you would think they would be worried sick he was abducted and talking to the media and begging to bring Noah home.

This is what was transcribed in that WS post from the presser:
Could it have been meant this way: 'our search teams have been in contact with locals that know this child and know him well'... as in... the locals being called 'forces'.. like this: "c : a body of persons or things available for a particular end <a labor force>" ?

That's how I read it--family, friends, and possibly teachers--transformed by bureaucrat-speak into a phrase that has us scratching our heads much later.

So options are

1. Noah fell in and died accidentally, someone witnessed it and provided the tip which led to his body

2. Noah died then was put into the septic tank, someone witnessed it, was told about it or did it themselves

3. Noah was put in there alive, then died, someone witnessed it, was told about it or did it themselves

I googled local forces, and most of the results were either police or military forces. I'm wondering if he meant Noah had wandered off before. He played outside with noone watching him, so he could've taken off and either police had to find him, or talk to the parents if they got calls from neighbors. JMO Maybe this is why the Sheriff was only stuck on finding him on the ground in the search like he had just walked away from his yard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member