GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the dad was scheduled to work, and did work. What I'm saying is that they emphasized that he had on coat and boots because he rode with Mom to bring Dad to work and that he still had them on the last time she saw him. That is strange to me. It seems like they tried to establish that Noah was alive and well and rode to work with the family. But LE made a point of saying they had no hard evidence of this, just the Mom's story. I just find it strange that mom, who says that Noah knows better than to go outside alone, is seen by her in coat and boots, a couple hours after they get home from bringing Dad to work and she goes back to sleep not thinking, hey, my kid is planning to go outside while I'm nap? Because I seriosuly doubt that any kid still has on their coat and boots for a trip they made 2 hours earlier. Jmo.

Can I ask why you find it strange? (Genuine question.) I would think establishing timelines of both parents and Noah, and what he was wearing last and where he was wearing it...is completely standard in a missing child investigation.

Not that I don't think her story overall isn't hinky, I just don't think establishing these facts is strange. Whether they actually are facts remains to be seen, obviously.

I think at this point there is soooo much to speculate about and nothing to know. LE is really doing a good job of keeping a lid on this case. I'm surprise the "Septic Tech" spoke about it.

As a side and completely non investigative note ...

/rant

If it turns out the parents are innocent (which I really hope) I am going to have a FIELD DAY demanding apologies of all the people on the official Find Noah FB page. I just did 20 rounds with this one woman. It's all these super judgmental moms in their late 20's and early 30's sitting on their throne of righteousness who know EXACTLY what happened and call anyone who disagrees a "stupid moron". They should all write books about being perfect parents and criminal investigators because, collectively, they know everything.

SMF.

/end rant

Can I ask why you find it strange? (Genuine question.) I would think establishing timelines of both parents and Noah, and what he was wearing last and where he was wearing it...is completely standard in a missing child investigation.

Not that I don't think her story overall isn't hinky, I just don't think establishing these facts is strange. Whether they actually are facts remains to be seen, obviously.

Honestly just because if I woke up from a nap and saw that my 5 year old who knew better than to go outside had his coat and boots on, I think I would get up and say, " hey buddy, you're not going to go outside while Mommy naps, are you?" Not just note it and go back to sleep. And LE made the direct statement thT they have no hard evidence that Noah was alive, well and home on Sunday morning.

Why would it be the search team that had to be in contact with anyone except LE? It's LE's job to contact neighbors, friends, family and teachers, not the search team.

And maybe the mom just screwed up and didn't pay attention and it ended in tragedy. Even so, that happening and it leading to an accident is strange to me, and not something I'd consider normal.

Which in itself kind of suggests that LE do not suspect this to be a random or opportunistic homicide, but rather, either an accident, or something on a more personal level. I suppose the tough part will be to determine which of those it is.

So this Sheriff has the results of the autopsy yet he won't release it till Monday? Unless LE is watching any suspects very closely, he must not be concerned for any other children living in that area, or is he just doing things how he wants, when he wants? I'm sure people in that area would like to know considering someone could've killed a child living around them.

The dogs smelled to the end of the road or driveway right and stopped? If Noah had walked back there wouldn't the dogs smelled the grass area leading to the septic tank ? I'm not even sure I have the correct wording forgive me. I don't know how these dogs work specifically.

Has anyone seen photos of Noahs parents at all, anywhere?

I don't know what to think anymore. I am overall just still completely horrified that this has even happened. Maybe the parents are still in complete shock?

I have seen Noah's mom at a job she worked at. And I also seen a photo of her.

I don't think it was specifically reported that he was wearing the coat and boots when last seen, unless they were referring to the surveillance video. I assumed those items were not in the house so it was a logical conclusion that he had put them on when he went outside. Same with the Pokemon cards...no one saw him with them, because no one saw him. But the cards were no longer there so...logical conclusion.

Has anyone seen photos of Noahs parents at all, anywhere?

I don't know what to think anymore. I am overall just still completely horrified that this has even happened. Maybe the parents are still in complete shock?

I haven't seen a photo of the parents either. truly weird.

.themom....you took the words right out of my mouth.

The context in which it is said, the other things said along with it, seems rather cryptic to me.. either that or just not great choices of words.. or I'm just illiterate and don't really understand their English?

It was said in a sentence while talking about search parties (which could be referred to as forces?), so it could mean.. the official S&R police teams have been in touch with the local search teams (forces?) some of whom actually *know* the boy in real life quite well,.... (so far it makes sense)..

and ("the FBI has certain avenues to help us that we are utilizing now that will go into that depth")... meaning... ?? .. the FBI has tricks that we're using to help us which will go into *that* (the locals who actually know him, what he's like, where and how he likes to play, with whom, if he's a wanderer or a wallflower, if he's chatty or quiet, if he's overly friendly and could potentially talk to strangers, or reserved, if he has friends that he would visit, or a park he would go to, etc.) depth/detail.. ?

But the only thing is.. would it really take the FBI to have to share their certain avenues for what would seem to be such a basic, common-sense thing for any police force to do in searching for a child? So I'm confused.

Wasn't it this case that LE didn't really seem to want the public (local forces?) searching, but wanted just the pros to be searching? So maybe that statement was in a complicated kind of way, trying to say.. the pros have talked to the locals for insider info on the actual child, and the FBI has tips for us to use the info obtained.. so it makes it sound like they were treading delicately and secretively, rather than just letting the locals plod through and potentially screw up statements, potential crime scenes, etc? If that was the case.. way back then.. then perhaps they (LE) had always suspected it was more close to home?

Sorry, just rambling..

I googled local forces, and most of the results were either police or military forces. I'm wondering if he meant Noah had wandered off before. He played outside with noone watching him, so he could've taken off and either police had to find him, or talk to the parents if they got calls from neighbors. JMO Maybe this is why the Sheriff was only stuck on finding him on the ground in the search like he had just walked away from his yard.

Which in itself kind of suggests that LE do not suspect this to be a random or opportunistic homicide, but rather, either an accident, or something on a more personal level. I suppose the tough part will be to determine which of those it is.

The only thing keeping me on the fence of this being an accident, or another child being involved/knowing what happened, is the fact as far as we know the parents still have custody of their other baby AFAIK. I do think that there is a chance this could be an accident, but some things give me pause. I blame that on WS, because so many cases with these babies involve parents.

My biggest thing is if he was put in there alive, on purpose, it would never come to light, it would look like an accident unless there was a confession. And that is possibly the worst sentenxe I have ever had to type out on webslueths...breaks my heart to think about that.

The only thing keeping me on the fence of this being an accident, or another child being involved/knowing what happened, is the fact as far as we know the parents still have custody of their other baby AFAIK. I do think that there is a chance this could be an accident, but some things give me pause. I blame that on WS, because so many cases with these babies involve parents.

My biggest thing is if he was put in there alive, on purpose, it would never come to light, it would look like an accident unless there was a confession. And that is possibly the worst sentenxe I have ever had to type out on webslueths...breaks my heart to think about that.

That right there has been floating around in my brain all day, but man it's hard to imagine. I can't even fathom what would lead to that and it's honestly my least likely scenario. Unless Noah had something in his system that they didn't want to take him to the ER and thought making it look like he fell in the septic tank was a better idea. But it's still not my theory. It's the worst theory, it's too painful.

I'm curious about the other baby, also. I would think they would take the baby away, just in case?

For those who followed the Jenise Wright case, do you remember when the other children were removed from the home? I seem to recall it was after the case was solved...

I'm curious about the other baby, also. I would think they would take the baby away, just in case?

For those who followed the Jenise Wright case, do you remember when the other children were removed from the home? I seem to recall it was after the case was solved...

We don't know whether or not the baby has been taken away. LE has been keeping anything to do with Paul & Ashley hush hush. They surely wouldn't announce if the baby had been removed from the home.

We don't know whether or not the baby has been taken away. LE has been keeping anything to do with Paul & Ashley hush hush. They surely wouldn't announce if the baby had been removed from the home.
Good point. No information given either way, no information at all on Paul and Ashley. It does make it look suspicious, but could just be wanting privacy to grieve...

Will we have more answers on Monday? Does anyone have a date for the next press conference?

As a side and completely non investigative note ...

/rant
If it turns out the parents are innocent (which I really hope) I am going to have a FIELD DAY demanding apologies of all the people on the official Find Noah FB page. I just did 20 rounds with this one woman. It's all these super judgmental moms in their late 20's and early 30's sitting on their throne of righteousness who know EXACTLY what happened and call anyone who disagrees a "stupid moron". They should all write books about being perfect parents and criminal investigators because, collectively, they know everything.

SMF.

/end rant

I'll tell you, I read the post by the admins, who are not connected to the parents, or family, but only Noah. They explain in a post earlier. They're getting threatening messages and I can't believe it. They're trying to keep the page like websleuths without the rumors, because the page is for Noah and any verified LE information. I can't believe people would threaten them. SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member