GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the beginning LE was saying no arrest have been made. Is it possible they have someone incarcerated now and are not telling?

I guess so, but with the media all over this,I would think they would have found out. Aren't arrest records considered to be public access under the freedom of information act? I remember seeing how on the documentary, "The Jinx", about Robert Durst. They called around to see where he was arrested and for what. He had just been arrested.

Or it's a juvenile whose parents have begged to just let them get through spring break/Easter????

I'm going with either the parent(s) or a neighbor kid. I no longer think at all that this was an accident, and I think the septic tank was the disposal, not where he lost his life.

if it was a kid who did this, would they really "let" him/her stay free until after easter or spring break? don't think that's a reasonable theory IMO. if you did it, you're arrested and charged and hopefully pay for it. no matter what holiday is approaching or whatever.

I guess so, but with the media all over this,I would think they would have found out. Aren't arrest records considered to be public access under the freedom of information act? I remember seeing how on the documentary, "The Jinx", about Robert Durst. They called around to see where he was arrested and for what. He had just been arrested.

Not for juveniles.

if it was a kid who did this, would they really "let" him/her stay free until after easter or spring break? don't think that's a reasonable theory IMO. if you did it, you're arrested and charged and hopefully pay for it. no matter what holiday is approaching or whatever.

No idea, just thinking outside the box. The more I think about my juvenile theory, though, would a kid really take a chance that mom wasn't looking out the window while he disposed of a child on his own property?

Or it's a juvenile whose parents have begged to just let them get through spring break/Easter????

I'm going with either the parent(s) or a neighbor kid. I no longer think at all that this was an accident, and I think the septic tank was the disposal, not where he lost his life.

I've thought this all along - poor Noah.

I still can't fathom how LE can get a "hard tip" that his body was in there ..... and sure enough poor little Noah was in there ..... and then silence, no arrests, no LE statement that this was a criminal act etc. Very bizarre. Whoever gave the tip must have an explanation as to how they knew he was there, and perhaps even why he was there and what happened to cause him to be there?

Could they be possibly waiting for the funeral, so Noah can be laid to rest without dramas, with his parents present - before they act?

Could this possibly happen if any charges relate more to the prevention of a burial (say after an accident, done in panic) rather than for a murder or manslaughter charge for example?

All just questions really.

A woman who was retired LE posted on the FB page and said if they had credible evidence that someone did this they would be in custody, period.

I checked her page and it did look like she had been in LE.

can someone point me to the comment about him last being seen with an older kid? someone mentioned it earlier that it was a small comment early on in the investigation?

I wonder if the parents are keeping their lips zipped and they're taking all this time pressuring them until one of the cracks.

Every time I post something I get a message it's to short when it's actually 7 lines long. Aaarrrrgh

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A woman who was retired LE posted on the FB page and said if they had credible evidence that someone did this they would be in custody, period.

can you link the fb page? TIA

How would LE handle it, if something had taken place in the home, and now Mom is saying Dad did it and Dad is saying Mom did it? They wouldn't know who did it and therefore couldn't arrest either one? I'm don't know how a scenario like that would play out...

Rachel Shoaf (17) confessed to killing Skylar Neese (16) but was allowed to roam free for 4 months after confessing while authorities were building a case against Skylar's other killer. She even went on a vacation with her mother before she had to turn herself in. It's ridiculous but it does happen sometimes.

Every time I post something I get a message it's to short when it's actually 7 lines long. Aaarrrrgh

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are you quoting another post when that happens? If so, you're putting your comment within theirs and not at the end or above theirs. If you put your comment inside the
things the website doesn't see your message and thinks you haven't written anything.

How would LE handle it, if something had taken place in the home, and now Mom is saying Dad did it and Dad is saying Mom did it? They wouldn't know who did it and therefore couldn't arrest either one? I'm don't know how a scenario like that would play out...

Fingerprints on the lid, maybe a shovel would help.

I think the likely situation is that they do have evidence that someone did it...but don't have pointed evidence to who specifically did it. JMO

Surely she'd be arrested for lying early on in the investigation, seeing as her original story was that Dad was at work, and she was at home with Noah and had gone to bed, leaving him alive and well to watch tv? Her story put dad in the clear.

I am just hoping it wasn't one of the parents who killed little Noah and put him in the septic tank. However, it's quite a mystery how he got to be in the septic tank. It's hard to imagine a neighbor, either child or adult, or a stranger taking him and killing him and putting him in the septic tank in daytime in such a limited amount of time. And why would someone do it? Before this, little Noah looked happy and healthy in his photos and people mentioned that he laughed a lot. He looked like he had been well cared for. I wish we knew if he was found wearing his missing jacket and spiderman boots and with his Pokemon cards.

I can't believe mom is responsible. I'm afraid she was persuaded to leave Noah 'sleeping' when she took the dad to work, when in reality he was no longer in bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vec416