GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They would know if Noah was beaten so if he was beaten to death, then murder. I don't understand why they are not charging that now.

I just will never ever understand people.
I don't understand how you look at your babies, and beat them, lock them in closets, all kinds of horrors we see here. I don't get it.

I will never ever get it.

Maybe he wasn't beaten ... Gitana's post mentions forced ingestion of dangerous substance .. Ugh :( maybe waiting on tox reports to confirm .. JMO

Oh wow!!!! I missed the presser because my little one didn't want to nap today, but she just left with grandma for the night, so I am playing catch up!

I don't think any of our members need to eat crow(saw someone say that), because I think it is nice that some of you were able to give the benefit of the doubt to the mom/both parents! It's just a sad reality that many of us struggle to do that because of so many cases where it is the parents.

How dare these parents not protect, love, nurture and cherish these precious children. I hope they spend the rest of their miserable existence rotting away, forgotten and never experience joy again.

:tantrum: Why dear Lord, WHY??? :tantrum:

Just an innocent baby who should have had a full life ahead of him.

Not shocked, but glad the arrests came, just wish they hadn't had to the chance to attend his funeral and get hugs, and sympathy. No...they choose his burial in a septic tank. :tantrum: They already attended his funeral before yesterday. They should have been arrested right before the funeral. Made them think they were scott free, and then BOOM! But I'm sure LE has their reasons for waiting until today.

Play with the kittens that recently went to Heaven little Noah, and if when you see a black, gentle horse, his name is Major. Feel free to jump on and go for a ride. He'll protect ya!!!

When our family pets die, even little ones like hamsters, we make sure they get a proper burial, we don't just dump them. To toss your child into sewage is disgusting beyond belief.

If Noah died before the Sunday morning, then they actually chose that place. If that makes sense. They had a car and could taken him away somewhere, but they put him into the sewage. Nothing can be defended about killing or covering up the death of your child, but if that is your chosen means of disposal of your baby, then you are plain evil.

Stuck out like a :thumb: when in today's presser he mentioned SATURDAY, not SUNDAY! :thinking:

-never thought he was missing
-never thought parents were innocent
-never thought he was alive Sunday
-they concocted he was missing Sunday, because school was Monday and his absence would need explaining
-never thought there was s nap
-never thought she was a poor, desperately sleep deprived non negligent mom

Totally JMO

You must have been in my brain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-never thought he was missing
-never thought parents were innocent
-never thought he was alive Sunday
-they concocted he was missing Sunday, because school was Monday and his absence would need explaining
-never thought there was s nap
-never thought she was a poor, desperately sleep deprived non negligent mom

Totally JMO

Thank you. I had always wondered (as others did) if the kids even went with her to take dad to work.

Oh wow!!!! I missed the presser because my little one didn't want to nap today, but she just left with grandma for the night, so I am playing catch up!

I don't think any of our members need to eat crow(saw someone say that), because I think it is nice that some of you were able to give the benefit of the doubt to the mom/both parents! It's just a sad reality that many of us struggle to do that because of so many cases where it is the parents.

How dare these parents not protect, love, nurture and cherish these precious children. I hope they spend the rest of their miserable existence rotting away, forgotten and never experience joy again.

I will always give them the benefit of the doubt. It costs nothing and I will not let the bad parents take me to a place where I think everyone is bad.
It is hard since Susan Smith we all think the parents did it. And I just won't do that.

Looking at this, Ashley is married, Paul is not married. Ashley's charges are not listed and Paul's charges are listed. JMO but I think if Ashley did take Paul to work Sunday morning they did not take the children with them, they left them home alone...
ETA Ashley's charges are showing up now

Can someone do a screen shot?

Finally. I am a bit upset that Noah's beautiful funeral was attended by the evil people behind his needing a funeral. It kills me. I'd be pissed if I loved Noah and attended the funeral, knowing that his killers were right there "grieving" alongside me.

I think all the FB rumors were true, that's why LE was so hard on them. I think we'll find out Noah died of a heroin OD just like was rumored, I think the parents confessed, as rumored. I think he died Saturday night and was put into the septic tank under the cover of darkness.

I think the murder charges will be added on once tox results come back.

I was taken to task by some posters here when I suggested that the community rallied around finding Noah and subsequently Noah in death, because they recognized that Noah might have needed love and nurturing. IMO, the community had an idea of what was going on, which is why they watched out for Noah and had him over for play dates.

I am so glad that Noah knew love and caring from a lot of those who knew him. At least that is how it appeared to me, and I may very well be wrong. Courtneyb's cousin certainly seemed to recognize the need from reading between the lines of courtneyb's posts. God Bless Angel and Mark and the community for supporting little Noah. IMOO

Nope. he was placed in there, IMO.

Hmm. Good question. If the abuse led to his death, they could charge them with felony murder and if they charge them with abuse/neglect without charging them with murder, double jeopardy would apply. So it seems that they don't have enough to conclude it is murder, unless they plan to amend the charges before trial.

If that is a possibility, then a smart defense attorney could have them plead guilty to the child abuse/neglect charges without warning, at an arraignment or whatever. That would preclude increasing the charges. So I hope that if they are going to increase the charges they act swiftly.

But we all know the clock starts ticking on speedy trial rights immediately, when a person is charged with murder, which is one reason such charges would not be made immediately. They have them in custody without bond now, so they may be buying themselves more time to solidify the charges, get their ducks in a row regarding evidence, before doing more.

If they had just waited and left the parents free without charging them with anything nor explaining what the case was about, there would've been a huge community uproar. So strategy is certainly at play here.

I am looking for more serious charges.

I think there was a tip.

I just wanted to thank you again for this explanation. I love all the insight so many WS'ers bring to these cases.

I know there are here many Moms. And Dads too. I am a mother of two beloved sons, now adults. I hope you all finally agree that a parent can have a nap if they are too tired but NEVER a nap long and so deep like this 'nap' that was presented to us by this 'mother' in this sad case.

NOAH, the SO cute, SO robust, SO happy looking,SO nice and funny little boy, the boy that most of us could have cared and loved for life was suffering.

And to finish all I can say is that NOAH didn't fall in that bloody septic tank. It takes too much '''''''''courage'''''' to be able to put amongst faeces, urine and whatever more of human waste a child. A son.

So, I will say no more, only that tears are running down my face.

You must have been in my brain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My thoughts all along. It has been so hard not to say what's really going on in your head and remembering, 'I can't say that'.

I was taken to task by some posters here when I suggested that the community rallied around finding Noah and subsequently Noah in death, because they recognized that Noah might have needed love and nurturing. IMO, the community had an idea of what was going on, which is why they watched out for Noah and had him over for play dates.

I am so glad that Noah knew love and caring from a lot of those who knew him. At least that is how it appeared to me, and I may very well be wrong. Courtneyb's cousin certainly seemed to recognize the need from reading between the lines of courtneyb's posts. God Bless Angel and Mark and the community for supporting little Noah. IMOO

Yes, in smaller communities where so many people know each other, rumors tend to have alot of truth, if not outright fact.

To return to the Search Results page, click on the Inmate Database Search Results tab, or to revise your search, click on the Inmate Database Search tab.

Name: PAUL RAYMOND THOMAS

Sex: M
Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 150
Race: White
Hair Color: Red or Auburn
Hair Length: SHORT
Eye Color: Brown
Complexion: FAIR SKINNED

Inmate Information
Marital Status: SINGLE State ID: VA1388647J
FBI: INS:
Citizen: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA COB: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Incarceration Information
Commitment Date: 04/02/2015 Release Date:

Alias Information
There are no aliases for this inmate.

Detainer Information
There is no detainer information for this inmate.

Bond Information
Case #: Amount: $0.00 Status: No Bond Posted By: MAGISTRATE Post Date: 04/02/2015

Charge Information
Case # Offense Date Code Description Grade Degree
03/22/2015 FAM3808F6 FAMILY OFFENSE MINORS GROSS/WANTON/RECKLESS CARE OF CHILD F 6
03/22/2015 FAM3808F6 FAMILY OFFENSE MINORS GROSS/WANTON/RECKLESS CARE OF CHILD A 6

The booking date is today, the offense is from 3/22, the day Noah was reported missing.

Thank you for this information, ClockWatcher, gitana1, thank you for these details and to WSers with links and information, as well as the discussion. I think Sheriff Davis has handled this extremely well under the circumstances. He's old school as it comes, in the best possible ways. It's so sad.

Poor Noah.

This is such a heartbreaking story, poor little Noah. May he soar with the angels.

I sure hope that 2 things come from this tragedy, first justice for Noah,

Something gets done about those septic tank lids, there needs to be some form of locking system to them, or they need to be buried under ground. Having them above ground/ground level makes no sense, it's just dangerous. I grew up on a farm with a septic system, concrete lid that was buried about a foot underground.

As a parent, I can't fathom placing my child in a septic tank, that act alone is despicable, let alone abusing your child.

I have to wonder what signs of abuse the baby girl had, I thank god that she was saved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025