GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/p...cle_317ae1ed-ccc2-52cc-bb94-0ebfb2e94095.html

Ashley White was charged under two different subsections of the law. One charge, like Paul’s, relates to “reckless disregard for human life” and carries with it the same punishment. However, she is also being charged under a more serious subsection that is a class 4 felony which is punishable by no less than two years and no more than 10 years. That subsection involves “serious injuries” to a child that were received under an adult’s care. Those injuries, as defined by state code include: "disfigurement, a fracture, a severe burn or laceration, mutilation, maiming, forced ingestion of dangerous substances, or life threatening internal injuries."

ETA. This means that she WAS NOT the best of parents hands down! A fracture, disfigurement? C'monnnnnn!!

I'm wondering if the rumor we heard that the mom gave him heroin had some truth to it.

OK so dad was arrested on Monday? The day after Noah's disappearance was announced? Was he held in jail for awhile? Did he start flipping out for drugs and gave some info to LE about where Noah and any other items (e.g. drugs, drug making equipment) could be located? The 5 day thing is really bothering me. It can't be an oversight. The FBI was there too, dogs were everywhere.

Looking at Noah's parents old photo's is really sad.They might have one time been good people.Drugs can take you down a horrible path that leads to destruction and death.Getting off these drugs is not easy.My guess would be heroin.When you are on hard drugs the only thing you care about is getting the next fix.You can barely take care of yourself more less children. I wonder how many times CPS was called on them.Which has been a broken down system for a long time.Looking at their eyes you can tell the light is gone from their soul.

And per dad's FB. They should make sound proof bubbles for crying infants???

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/p...cle_317ae1ed-ccc2-52cc-bb94-0ebfb2e94095.html

Ashley White was charged under two different subsections of the law. One charge, like Paul’s, relates to “reckless disregard for human life” and carries with it the same punishment. However, she is also being charged under a more serious subsection that is a class 4 felony which is punishable by no less than two years and no more than 10 years. That subsection involves “serious injuries” to a child that were received under an adult’s care. Those injuries, as defined by state code include: "disfigurement, a fracture, a severe burn or laceration, mutilation, maiming, forced ingestion of dangerous substances, or life threatening internal injuries."

ETA. This means that she WAS NOT the best of parents hands down! A fracture, disfigurement? C'monnnnnn!!

I don't think they can charge her with this if it was forced ingestion of a dangerous substance UNLESS LE knows this because she confessed. Toxicology hasn't come back yet I thought. Otherwise, the charge comes from one of the other horrible things on the list.

When people are booked they get a mug shot. It's a class 1 if I recall correctly, and they definitely did mug shots for people being booked on it when I was Magistrate. Driving without a license isn't just a ticket.

Yes. That's true. When people are arrested and booked, they get a mug shot. However, traffic misdemeanors such as this are typically not arrestable offenses. It's a ticket. Which made me think that he must have been arrested for something more serious. But I believe you if you say that people are arrested in VA for driving without a license. pretty harsh though!!!

"During the fifth day of this mission, Noah’s body was recovered in the septic system. No tips or calls led the law enforcement authorities or search and rescue teams to drain the septic system," Pulaski County Sheriff Jim Davis said.

The bit about a "hard, credible tip" was the one thing that had me believing this was more than a tired mom napping while her five year old watched cartoons. But now we hear there was no tip at all? Odd. So they just finally decided to drain the septic tank? What was the purpose of that statement about the hard, credible tip then?

I don't think they can charge her with this if it was forced ingestion of a dangerous substance UNLESS LE knows this because she confessed. Toxicology hasn't come back yet I thought. Otherwise, the charge comes from one of the other horrible things on the list.

It's obvious to me, they know something.....

Drugs in the throat or stomach maybe?

Ohhhhh.....what if that charge is also for the little baby girl? I hope Abigail was not subjected to the horrors. I thought it would be neglect not violence.

Yes. That's true. When people are arrested and booked, they get a mug shot. However, traffic misdemeanors such as this are typically not arrestable offenses. It's a ticket. Which made me think that he must have been arrested for something more serious. But I believe you if you say that people are arrested in VA for driving without a license. pretty harsh though!!!

The bit about a "hard, credible tip" was the one thing that had me believing this was more than a tired mom napping while her five year old watched cartoons. But now we hear there was no tip at all? Odd. So they just finally decided to drain the septic tank? What was the purpose of that statement about the hard, credible tip then?

I never thought there was a tip, personally. I figured they wanted to keep up good relations with the parents and wait for them to crack. I think it was a way to keep the parents thinking they weren't on to them. JMO

"" Those injuries, as defined by state code include: “disfigurement, a fracture, a severe burn or laceration, mutilation, maiming, forced ingestion of dangerous substances, or life threatening internal injuries.”""" This ? From what I'm understanding, it's not necessarily that Noah had ALL of these injuries but that he had an injury under the state code and that code allows for those injuries , right? Surely he has at least one of them :(

Stop killing OUR babies !!!!!!!!!!

?
I have an uncle that has been arrested 8 times for driving without a license in VA (one county south of Noah) and he has 8 mugshots to show for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know I'm behind about 4 pages but..

A4: mutilation
A6: forced ingestion of hazardous substance

Am I reading that right? Oh, dear bleep! I'm wrong; tell me I'm wrong.

Yeah, don't be too alarmed. Those are two possible examples of serious injury. Others could include drowning or drug overdose, etc. What's key is not to forget the language: " shall include but not be limited to".

I was almost on the fence with this case. I saw their old facebooks and thought they looked like a clean young couple. How they estranged themselves from the community had me suspicious though. How many times did Noah have a friend over to his house? My guess is probably never. I think they were making drugs. JMO

Ohhhhh.....what if that charge is also for the little baby girl? I hope Abigail was not subjected to the horrors. I thought it would be neglect not violence.

OMG matou, I hadn't thought of that! :( I can't take any more right now, my heart is breaking.

who hurts, murders a child and says 'let's put him in the septic tank?'
could this of been a plan before anything actually happened?
Did anyone ever mention a great hiding a body thing?
Horrible, how could they? Then cry at his funeral...............(sitting on my fingers now)

Yes, the articles say the charges are for both children.

They were each charged with two counts.

One count for Noah and one count for the infant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber