GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://iml.nrvrj.org:8085/IML

So he's had charges before and he definitely looks like a drug user and has aged so much. You notice the date of the offense is March 22nd, not the 23rd. They'll be more charges when the other tests come back.

Wow. When I looked up the mugshots a few minutes ago it only had the younger pic of PT. He has really aged. I am thinking drugs for sure. Danggg.

They do look young and normal but I guess you cannot tell who they really are from a photo. No one has more empathy than me but it is reserved for the children in most cases.

I don't give a darn what a person looks like when they stuff their innocent baby in the toilet!

But here's what he really looks like now:
imageservlet

http://iml.nrvrj.org:8085/IML

Looks like he has a record. Great.

If he did drown...he was put in there alive. Too much to comprehend. Hope he was unconscious, at least...

If he did drown...he was put in there alive. Too much to comprehend. Hope he was unconscious, at least...

I haven't defended the parents before, and I'm not going to start defending them now, but I really don't think he was put in there alive.

I so hope I am right on that.

3c6228e214be4106b0b83c40b8650eb2.jpg

His dad's public FB, posted Feb 2011

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pauls charges are listed with the date 03/22/2015

Ashleys are listed 04/02/2015

Is that just down to the person inputting the data?

Codes are also different:

Dad: 03/22/2015 FAM3808F6 FAMILY OFFENSE MINORS GROSS/WANTON/RECKLESS CARE OF CHILD F 6
03/22/2015 FAM3808F6 FAMILY OFFENSE MINORS GROSS/WANTON/RECKLESS CARE OF CHILD F 6

Mom: 04/02/2015 FAM3806F4 FAMILY OFFENSE MINORS CHILD ABUSE AND NEGLECT A 4

Anyone know the difference?

He was arrested before with that younger photo, can't find a record of it, which leads me to believe he's been arrested on child abuse, because there's no public record of it. It would be in juvenile court, and sealed, how else would "local forces" know of Noah, he's only five.

Charges with her for child neglect also, good job local CPS, why didn't you take the kids then?

So are you thinking drugs?

I want to know what the two counts of child abuse are for.

bbm Yes, the difference in booking photos are classic drug use and the deterioration of health.

As of 3 minutes ago, the second count was listed as Grade A Degree 6

Ashley's charges are different than Paul's. One of hers seems to be more serious.
FAMILY OFFENSE MINORS CHILD ABUSE AND NEGLECT
I looked up the code for that one and it's 2-10 years in prison for that one alone.

The other charge of hers, which is the same as Paul's is 1-5 years in prison.

http://www.scb.virginia.gov/scbvcc/VCC12.HTML

Dad looks so young?? I'm sure I read he was early 30s?

If you look at the jail inmate page, there are actually two sets of mugshots, I think. In the second set he looks much more worn down and older.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay