Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WDBJ7 ‏@WDBJ7 5m5 minutes ago

The mother of #NoahThomas has also been denied bond.

I wondered if Paul's charges are specific to leaving the kids home alone that morning and Ashley's are more severe because of actions she took later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM - Or prior. I believe that Noah was hidden during the cover of nightfall, (He was reported missing within hours of Paul being taken to work) They visited a convenience store - possibly to have some staples in the house once the missing report was made. I think that only the baby was left alone. Ashleys charges likely have something to do with the evening before, I wonder if Paul worked that day too.

But to whom/what cause are the donations going?

I'm really skeptical about these reports that he was 3'5. Per this calculator (http://pediatrics.about.com/cs/usefultools/l/bl_kids_centils.htm), 3'5 and 60 lbs would put him in the 3rd percentile for height but 97th percentile for weight. Noah doesn't look thin in the photos, but he also doesn't look obese. But if he was 4'0, as reported repeatedly by WUSA (http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/loc...ssing-from-dublin-pulaski-county-va/70424496/) he'd be in the 94th percentile for height, which would be more in line with the proportions we see in the photos.

It doesn't really matter for our discussion. I doubt it changes anything for our purposes if his height was reported incorrectly. But if his parents originally told the police 3'5, and he's really 4'0, it's telling that they didn't bother to report his height info accurately.

Thank you for bringing my attention to the discrepancies! Looking much more closely, it seems doubtful either report is accurate since they indicate his weight and stature to be at very opposing ends of the spectrum.

In case anyone is interested - This is the U.S. Government's CDC Growth Chart from which the above quoted website gleans their information. (For Boys ages 2 - 20 ONLY)
View attachment cj41l021.pdf

I had not known this previously;
"During Paul Thomas’ hearing on Wednesday, Pulaski County Commonwealth's Attorney Mike Fleenor said that Ashley White and Paul Thomas had eventually admitted in interviews that they left the children at home that morning."

According to Fleenor, both were “interviewed on numerous occasions” and on March 23, admitted that they “left both children at home and Ms. White drove the co-defendant to work.”

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/p...cle_16355b8b-6e9d-5408-b5f5-52697738366e.html

So that also leads to the fact that she came back home around 7:45 and did not call police until 10:30?

Theorized in the beginning that the kids never went with them that morning. Doubtful Noah was even alive then. Sickening! People use birth control if you want to continue your partying ways instead of being a responsible adult and parent!! It's not rocket science!!!

Glad it was cleared up about the video as well. I knew initially it was reported there was video for that morning at a store, and then later we heard video from the evening before at a store. Now we know there is video evidence at two different stores, and at two different times.

If the baby was showing respiratory problems, very possible so was Noah and that led to his death. Time will tell. Those two idiots are right were they belong and never need to be let out! I pray the little girl gets a loving home and thrives, and is never exposed to anyone in that family ever again! Because though they are victims of losing a loved one, they are also responsible for not reporting the illegal behaviors going on in the home the lead to this.

You hear something, see something, you speak out!!! Let the authorities then see if they think abuse or neglect is happening, and if don't, and the problem is severe or concerning to you, you keep calling until someone listens!! Being silent is just the same as abusing or neglecting!!! Everyone MUST be speak up for those without a voice!!!

So that also leads to the fact that she came back home around 7:45 and did not call police until 10:30?

Probably busy tidying the house, hiding items and getting things straight before making that call! Although, she obviously didn't do a good job if LE still found traces of drugs. Jmho.

Literally sick to my stomach to think about that precious boy being left alone and needing help and not getting it because his parents couldn't be bothered/risk it/whatever reason. I hope they both never get out of jail, and I know this is wrong so yall may need to pray for me but I honestly hope they never have another moment of joy again as long as they live.

Literally sick to my stomach to think about that precious boy being left alone and needing help and not getting it because his parents couldn't be bothered/risk it/whatever reason. I hope they both never get out of jail, and I know this is wrong so yall may need to pray for me but I honestly hope they never have another moment of joy again as long as they live.

You're not alone... :/

And if Noah had already passed before they left that morning, then that means they left the baby, an infant!, alone for that time. That makes me so sad thinking of that baby, possibly totally alone, crying, stuck in a crib or playpen, scared. Ugh.

I wondered if Paul's charges are specific to leaving the kids home alone that morning and Ashley's are more severe because of actions she took later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tend to think that it was actions she took prior to his death, that led to his death. Disposal of the body would be another matter all together, maybe desecration of a body maybe.

And if Noah had already passed before they left that morning, then that means they left the baby, an infant!, alone for that time. That makes me so sad thinking of that baby, possibly totally alone, crying, stuck in a crib or playpen, scared. Ugh.

Me too :(
Not to mention poor baby was sick too. I hope she is getting loads of love and attention, her little world must be turned upside down. So very sad.

Both parents denied bond! I'm not surprised they admitted to leaving the children home alone while AW took PT to work, I figured that was the case from the beginning of this tragedy. Now we know baby A was sick, I think Noah was sick as well, I wonder if all four of them were sick with the flu or flu-like cold. I wish the video of the convenience store had been released to see what they bought that morning. I can't see the article that says AW's charges include giving Noah something that caused his death but if that is true I wonder if she came home with an OTC cold medicine for the store and gave him an adult dose. In a case like that poor Noah could have been dead in 20minutes or less. :(

Both parents denied bond! I'm not surprised they admitted to leaving the children home alone while AW took PT to work, I figured that was the case from the beginning of this tragedy. Now we know baby A was sick, I think Noah was sick as well, I wonder if all four of them were sick with the flu or flu-like cold. I wish the video of the convenience store had been released to see what they bought that morning. I can't see the article that says AW's charges include giving Noah something that caused his death but if that is true I wonder if she came home with an OTC cold medicine for the store and gave him an adult dose. In a case like that poor Noah could have been dead in 20minutes or less. :(

There must be more to this. It doesn't seem there is any way you would jail two parents, and deny them bond, who were sick and trying to get by, for leaving their two small children (who were also sick) at home for a short period of time while the mom took the dad to work in the wee hours.

There must be a lot more that's not being said.

There must be more to this. It doesn't seem there is any way you would jail two parents, and deny them bond, who were sick and trying to get by, for leaving their two small children (who were also sick) at home for a short period of time while the mom took the dad to work in the wee hours.

There must be a lot more that's not being said.

I agree!! I didn't mean to sound as if it was all just some sad set of circumstances because if this is even somewhat close to SOME of the events that day why would poor Noah be found in the septic tank? There must be much more. And you can't leave your children home alone for any period of time, long or short, for any reason!

I agree JeannaT, and if she did give him a large dose of OTC she would have called paramedics. NOT do the unthinkable of hiding him where she did.

Just got home and caught up....I hope now the defense of the poor tired overworked "mother" will cease. This is beyond sickening and I'm not sure any of us are ready for all the details that will surely come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc