GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that there's any way that if Paul was involved, that Ashley is going to stick with that story and take all the blame. Not a chance.

I agree. Ashley has left herself in a mess though since, by her own admission, Noah was alive and happy after Paul last saw him. What are the odds that after 5 days time of death could be nailed down to late Saturday vs early Sunday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm no mathematician, so don't rely on me to calculate the odds! However, depending on the temperature in the tank, I'd say there is a very good chance of determining time of death. Especially if there are stomach contents. That can really help define when he last ate and what, to determine or distinguish between Saturday night or Sunday morning.
And yes, that would depend on whether he did eat and if it was traditional dinner or breakfast foods, as opposed to junk or leftovers from another time.
Do you think that AW may be covering for PT? I sometimes get that feeling that she is.

I agree. Ashley has left herself in a mess though since, by her own admission, Noah was alive and happy after Paul last saw him. What are the odds that after 5 days time of death could be nailed down to late Saturday vs early Sunday?

I think the odds are very good and that's why both are sitting in jail. I seriously doubt that Noah was happy or alive the last time Paul saw him.

JMO

I do think day of death could be determined by his stomach contents. They should be different on a Saturday night vs. Sunday morning, Imo. Unless he had cereal for both, for instance. LE may have already asked what he ate Saturday night, if he had breakfast on Sunday, etc and those answers could be shown to be true or false.

I am still not seeing how so many searchers could have overlooked the septic tank if there had been the least signs that it was open, or not secured.

I do think day of death could be determined by his stomach contents. They should be different on a Saturday night vs. Sunday morning, Imo. Unless he had cereal for both, for instance. LE may have already asked what he ate Saturday night, if he had breakfast on Sunday, etc and those answers could be shown to be true or false.

I am still not seeing how so many searchers could have overlooked the septic tank if there had been the least signs that it was open, or not secured.
Do we know where the red coop/shed was parked?

I don't think that there's any way that if Paul was involved, that Ashley is going to stick with that story and take all the blame. Not a chance.

I'm sure she is gonna back peddle like crazy but I bet his lawyer is gonna use her story at every opportunity

I'm no mathematician, so don't rely on me to calculate the odds! However, depending on the temperature in the tank, I'd say there is a very good chance of determining time of death. Especially if there are stomach contents. That can really help define when he last ate and what, to determine or distinguish between Saturday night or Sunday morning.
And yes, that would depend on whether he did eat and if it was traditional dinner or breakfast foods, as opposed to junk or leftovers from another time.
Do you think that AW may be covering for PT? I sometimes get that feeling that she is.

I don't think that Paul killed Noah and Ashley is covering but I don't believe that he is as innocent as her tale suggests. What I really don't understand is why anybody with a functioning brain cell would trap themselves in a lie that will most certainly come back to bite them. If it can't be proven that Noah was dead before Paul clocked into work then his lawyer is gonna have a field day with her statements. I don't see how a DA could even offer her a deal because it is a no brainier that she has more motive to lie now than she did before.

You were SLEEPING!?!?! How could you? Smh (totally teasing you!)

Ha! At least my husband was up with them. Though, my husband is the kind that when I meet him somewhere for lunch, he usually had the baby dressed like a little mini hobo baby, mismatched socks and all.

They may be dressed like idiots, but they're safe, haha!

But if it had been something like that, then why arrest the husband? He was at work. This little boy was so beautiful and I hope what I about to say comes out, like I mean. I just hope whatever happened to him that he wasn't alive when he ended up in the sewer. That would have been terrifying for him.

I understand what you mean about whatever happened, that whole part is what makes me ill. And I hope that isn't misunderstood the whole situation whatever happened is not right. I have had people close to me drown, and heard horror stories about how some people look, with fear frozen on their face. That haunts me...

And as far as why they arrested the husband, all I know is what the booking doc states. I have not seen an arrest report, indicating what led to either parents charges. The whole date of incident ... his being the date of Noah being reported, hers being date of arrest. I don't have an opinion on that because I don't know enough about the case. As with all legal cases, the LEO and Pros Attorney office has reasons. Only place I know of to read all discovery is FL, and iirc there are a few other states. *that's one reason so many cases we hear about are from FL... access to more info. Which is both good and bad. Good if your of the sleuthing/case following. But as a defendant I would think it has the potential to pollute the jury pool. < JMHO

Do we know where the red coop/shed was parked?

You too huh? I've been thinking about that wheeled red coop/shed since I first saw it on a photo. I would like to know if the shed was parked over the septic tank prior to the "more aggressive" search where LE opened the septic tank, looked inside, put lid back on and called the septic tank man to drain the tank. I do remember one photo showing that the red/coop shed had been moved by LE. I don't know if it was to just get it out of the way for the septic tank truck to access the tank or if it had to be moved for the opening of the lid in the first place.

I clearly missed an article somewhere since I was off here for two days. What tale is AW telling?

I think that post was referring to her initial, "we dropped PT off, then I was sleeping when Noah went missing story". There hasn't been anything new over the last day or two.

I don't doubt any of this happened. However, they've apparently not been charged with anything related to Noah's death so I doubt his charges have anything to do with the septic tank yet?

I don't think the charges have anything at all to do with the septic tank either. I expect if we see anything in specific to the septic tank that there will also be charges for murder for one of the two parents or both. JMO

My speculation is that "hard and credible tip" = "confession". Even with a confession LE would still need autopsy reports to charge them appropriately, but a confession could have led to the charges they're currently facing.

I think LE said there was a tip at first to try to divert people's attention from the parents, but now that the parents are in custody LE wants people to realize there isn't a 3rd party involved. They did get a tip, but it was from one or both of the parents telling them where Noah was, not from some outsIder calling the tip line and claiming the $5000 reward.

My speculation is that "hard and credible tip" = "confession". Even with a confession LE would still need autopsy reports to charge them appropriately, but a confession could have led to the charges they're currently facing.

I think LE said there was a tip at first to try to divert people's attention from the parents, but now that the parents are in custody LE wants people to realize there isn't a 3rd party involved. They did get a tip, but it was from one or both of the parents telling them where Noah was, not from some outsIder calling the tip line and claiming the $5000 reward.

Me too! I believe that somebody broke down and LE traded letting them attend the funeral for the location of Noah.

BBM- I'm sure I read that the septic tank area was searched a second time, but haven't yet found a credible link to that info. If anyone finds that, please link? TIA.

BBM- I'm sure I read that the septic tank area was searched a second time, but haven't yet found a credible link to that info. If anyone finds that, please link? TIA.

That site is **** so it isn't an allowed site and we can't click it.

Ha! At least my husband was up with them. Though, my husband is the kind that when I meet him somewhere for lunch, he usually had the baby dressed like a little mini hobo baby, mismatched socks and all.

They may be dressed like idiots, but they're safe, haha!

Ah, those halcyon days of pajamas as day-wear and pudding for breakfast (what, there's milk in it!)

He was such a great dad (still is) but some of those decisions were :shame:.

But safe, loved and cared for trumps wacky clothes and crap breakfast. And I got to sleep in once a week! Woo hoo!

NG covering Noah. Looks like it will be the 2nd story.

Seldom watch NG, but just tripped over myself to get to the living room and turn on the TV.

Not looking for a reason to avoid swimming my laps....noooo, never.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy