GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think sometimes I sound judgmental and suspicious and I don't mean to be that way at all. I try to take what we know as facts and weigh it. I've tried to piece together an accident involving Noah falling into the tank by himself. Going on what LE has released and the charges against AW and PT, the lies that have been told in the beginning and then story changes, I just can't see this as an accident. I'm like others who think something happened on Saturday night or before daylight on Sunday morning. I do believe there was something that was being covered by the parents from the beginning or they would have told the truth to begin with. JMO

I've wondered if the two people who went straight to the septic tank and stirred around in it, according to Orly Salinas FB article, heard or saw action near it earlier that morning or the night before. It seems strange, if correct, that that was the first place they headed.

I dunno maybe I'm in the minority but I don't find it that strange. I asked my husband about this because he's in law enforcement and was also a volunteer firefighter for years starting in high school. He has friends that are still volunteer firefighters and they all have scanners in their homes. He said that if these guys were volunteer ff's or just had scanners in their homes like so many have suggested, it would be a smart place to look. He said its one of the first places they are told to check when getting a report of a missing child and doing an initial search of the property. If they easily saw the septic tank and those poles next to it I think its normal. Also, even if they weren't any type of official first responders but were locals and knew there was a septic tank and saw it there it makes sense to check out

I dunno maybe I'm in the minority but I don't find it that strange. I asked my husband about this because he's in law enforcement and was also a volunteer firefighter for years starting in high school. He has friends that are still volunteer firefighters and they all have scanners in their homes. He said that if these guys were volunteer ff's or just had scanners in their homes like so many have suggested, it would be a smart place to look. He said its one of the first places they are told to check when getting a report of a missing child and doing an initial search of the property. If they easily saw the septic tank and those poles next to it I think its normal. Also, even if they weren't any type of official first responders but were locals and knew there was a septic tank and saw it there it makes sense to check out

Thank you. I'd like to ask a curious question, if I may. Does you husband have any idea what the poles would have been for? Or why they would be laying close to the septic tank? Thanks again.

I think the ME already knows the primary COD for little Noah. Imo, they are looking for possibly a secondary cause.

But all ME waits until the toxicology results are returned to sign off on the official autopsy. That is just SOP nowadays. Now some LE will announce the primary COD but in this case the tox tests they are waiting on they feel is a part of the COD.

If they found that he did not die from drowning nor had life threatening injuries then it would lead them to believe that a drug of some kind was given and that is the primary cause of death. Even if the ME found Noah drowned (which I don't believe) the police still have to know if he had any illegal ingested drugs in his system. That will lead to further charges.

I am not really comforted by them saying they have asked for the tox results to be sped up and then say it may come in .......in a few weeks. Nowadays tox results on average usually takes from 6 weeks to 8 weeks to be returned. So that really isn't what I call sped up if its going to take a few weeks more to come in.

I do know that with the cutbacks in personnel the waiting list have become backlogged but I have seen lately that time is being shortened once again. So maybe they have finally hired the help needed to get these tox reports sent back more quickly since the cutbacks.

It's nice to see you on this thread. I love reading your posts from other cases I have followed. I agree with this 100 percent.

I think sometimes I sound judgmental and suspicious and I don't mean to be that way at all. I try to take what we know as facts and weigh it. I've tried to piece together an accident involving Noah falling into the tank by himself. Going on what LE has released and the charges against AW and PT, the lies that have been told in the beginning and then story changes, I just can't see this as an accident. I'm like others who think something happened on Saturday night or before daylight on Sunday morning. I do believe there was something that was being covered by the parents from the beginning or they would have told the truth to begin with. JMO

Exactly, thank you for posting this so succinctly! When I try to write the same thing it ends up being the paragraphs and makes no sense at the end. But yea, I think this is most likely what happened. The COD I'm still not sure of, it really could be one of several things

Thank you. I'd like to ask a curious question, if I may. Does you husband have any idea what the poles would have been for? Or why they would be laying close to the septic tank? Thanks again.

When I told him about the poles he said it just makes it more likely for that area to be checked out because the guys prob noticed the poles too which just draws more attention to the area. He said that the parents could have used them to push Noah down and make sure he was covered (sorry for being blunt and cold i hated typing that but thats what he said very matter of factly. Then I started to cry)

Exactly, thank you for posting this so succinctly! When I try to write the same thing it ends up being the paragraphs and makes no sense at the end. But yea, I think this is most likely what happened. The COD I'm still not sure of, it really could be one of several things

Thank you Mollyandme. I'd like to say that I hope you are recovering nicely from your recent appendicitis and surgery.:getwell:

When I told him about the poles he said it just makes it more likely for that area to be checked out because the guys prob noticed the poles too which just draws more attention to the area. He said that the parents could have used them to push Noah down and make sure he was covered (sorry for being blunt and cold i hated typing that but thats what he said very matter of factly. Then I started to cry)

I was afraid that's what he'd say. It made me cry too. Just the awful image that puts in your head. So sad.

I found the photo I was thinking of. There is an area there beside and to the front of the white pipe that looks to have been dug up. I saved it to my computer so I could enlarge it and look closer. So maybe the lid was covered by sod?

Attachments

• c6616a72c34519e8e33ae0d73c29491c.jpg
    c6616a72c34519e8e33ae0d73c29491c.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 329
Thank you Mollyandme. I'd like to say that I hope you are recovering nicely from your recent appendicitis and surgery.:getwell:
ditto from me mollyandme........feel better soon sweetie!!! i had no idea!! :getwell:

here..........indulge and spoil yourself :D :cupcake:

back on topic.........i cannot wait for those tox results to get back!

:rose: noah

I agree. It seems like a logicle place to look exspecialy if a 10 mile radius of the area has already been serched.

I agree. It seems like a logicle place to look exspecialy if a 10 mile radius of the area has already been serched.

According to Orly Salinas, this happened within twenty minutes of the 11:00 am missing report. He also said that LE were inside with the parents. So, the ten mile radius search probably hadn't begun.

Since all information suggests ME does not know the exact cause of death and LE and ME are awaiting tox results, would it be safe to assume Noah likely died from the effects of some kind of chemical and/or he was suffocated in some way?
It doesn't appear he drowned.

According to this article,Methane can kill you in seconds.
http://www.wte-ltd.co.uk/septic_tank_dangers.html

If he did drown,it maybe hard to determine that since he was in the Septic tank so long.

I wonder if they are testing for Methane poisoning or testing for drugs.

If it turns out he died from Methane poisoning then "IMO" that would mean he did actually fall into the septic tank.

If methane doesn't show up as the cause of death ,then that leaves drugs,beatings,or drowning.

If there were bruises,or fractures on Noah that would have been apparent indicating the parents possibly beating him to death,murder charges would have been filed.But there wasn't.

So that would leave drugs,or drowning.If no drugs show up,we might never know if Noah actually fell in ,or if the parents threw him in there alive.
I wouldn't think they would throw him in there alive as LA seemed to be very convinced the parents were genuinely grieving.And personally I just can't see them wanting or needing to do that for any reason.

I

I don't believe he was put into the tank alive either, unless he was unconscious and parents thought he was dead. I think they may have used the tank as a "hiding" place for his body. Jmo

According to Orly Salinas, this happened within twenty minutes of the 11:00 am missing report. He also said that LE were inside with the parents. So, the ten mile radius search probably hadn't begun.

Yes. It sounds like the first glance into the septic tank happened while officers were kind of waiting for a plan of action. Some cops were getting the details of him going missing, and some were standing around kind of waiting. So that would be a good time to look around the yard, glance up into the trees, look under and inside vehicles, etc.

I really think that we need to keep in mind that he is no longer employed by the station and perhaps not take that post as gospel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like confirmation on Orly's story before I take it as fact. I know he was MSM when he posted that but we were only allowed to discuss his FB b/c he added the call letters to his FB page (they weren't there when he first started posting about Noah, only added later). They are now gone and he's no longer employed by MSM.

Sadly, the best case scenario is drug overdose then body hidden, IMO. Anything else is just too painful to imagine. Poor Noah. :(

What surprises me is they left marijuana and prescription drugs in the house knowing that the police would be coming and most likely searching the house.Either they are not very good at hiding stuff or they were just too concerned with finding Noah to worry about it.

If they were trying to cover up a death to avoid charges ,why leave marijuana in the house?You would think they would have dumped it somewhere far away from the house on the way to work.

Do we know if these were illegal prescription drugs?

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members