GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For them to "legally" bug the room they would of had to have a judge sign off.DIFFICULT. And very rare. And by some chance if it was bugged they cannot use anything they found out while being bugged, if the bug placed was not done legally.Fruit from the poisonous tree, exclusionary for prosecution. IMO
STILL WEIRD, LE paid for the room.

I wonder if its something like when in a police station or even just in public where a person should have no assumption of privacy. Since the LE were paying for the room, maybe they were advised to treat it the same as if they were at the police station with no privacy... Im sure it would be worded a lot more eloquently than that to still make them comfortable. If so, maybe it would be considered a legal bugging?

I never found anything odd about the room being paid for by public funding. Hotels routinely block out rooms for Red Cross, disasters, homeless, people at risk, etc. I found this out when putting up a homeless family who had fallen through the cracks. Unfortunately I was not connected to a registered agency.

Having said that, if LE needed the house vacant to aid in the search for Noah, or for a forensic search (or whatever reason they chose), they would have no choice but to put them up. It would be unreasonable to put that cost burden on them or a family member, IMO.

We read in MSM that once the focus was on the parents as suspects, that the bill stopped being paid. I suspect that along with the medical findings regarding Abigail and the drugs found in the search that the parents instantly became responsible for the cost.

I do not think that the hotel room had anything at all to do with surveillance as that would be just as easy at home. They just needed the house.

MOO

i agree, in a public situation, ie police station, mall.even in the hotel lobby, hallway ...but not in a hotel room. Agreed they just wanted them out of the house. LE was following them everywhere.

Has the arrest of sweet Noah's aunt been discussed? I saw she was arrested. For speeding... As well as meth lab .. ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm clearly uninformed--- active meth labs can be on wheels?

I don't understand that either... ?

Sadly, I think this is the Aunt who was on the news stating that Noah's parents were "great parents"... ?

Sadly, I think this is the Aunt who was on the news stating that Noah's parents were "great parents"... ?

It definitely looks like the same one who said, "best parents I know, hands down." Something like that. When I saw her in that video saying that, she had the characteristics of someone on drugs. Doesn't she have children too? This is terribly sad.

I'm feeling so sad for Noah and all the children out there right now who are growing up in a home with drug addictions. I'm sorry for the adults who are in pain and struggling, but I'm more sorry for the children who aren't getting their needs met and deserve better. :(

Her picture... Wow. No words. All I could think of was this is the face of meth. MOO!!

Poor poor Noah. Never had a chance. Fly high little buddy.

This is the same aunt, I think,also. So sad. Poor Noah. I guess the only upside to this tragedy is that the baby was taken away from this toxic environment.

I reviewed the videos from one source and found that particular aunt here. Note the difference in her complexion:

http://www.wsls.com/video?clipId=11347820&autostart=true

It's not the one hoped for, but it's something!

Just found this article. Here's her quote with names redacted:

* said this incident has forever changed their family. *, a stay-at-home mom with four children, said that Thomas and White were “the best parents hands down.”“Ashley was who I called when I had questions,” * said.

More in article: http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/p...cle_317ae1ed-ccc2-52cc-bb94-0ebfb2e94095.html

YEP...shake 'n bake...

Ok. Clearly I need to google.

Here is the wikipedia for rolling meth labs: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolling_meth_lab

Im still pretty confused, though. Maybe, I just dont want to know. The thought of doing that is ridiculous and pathetic, in my mind.

By the way, if there was ever a time to give your rolling meth lab a break, maybe it should be in the middle of a murder investigation.

You can look up arrest records for Virginia online. For anyone who is interested in persons who may or may not be involved in a case directly, indirectly, or on the periphery, looking up cases in several of the surrounding counties is interesting. You can use this link. I started with the circuit courts and moved up. Pulaski, Roanoke, Radford, and now Botetourt are all good look ups.

Innocent until proven guilty, of course, but certainly enlightening and creates a legitimate frame of reference and perspective for the case, IMO.

http://www.courts.state.va.us/caseinfo/

No wonder no one within the family stood up and spoke for little Noah living in that environment. :tantrum: It's like he was born doomed from the start, same as his sister! I don't understand this. I just don't. I pray I never get involved in drugs and that none of my family does. It devastates too many people.

Ok. Clearly I need to google.

Here is the wikipedia for rolling meth labs: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolling_meth_lab

Im still pretty confused, though. Maybe, I just dont want to know. The thought of doing that is ridiculous and pathetic, in my mind.

By the way, if there was ever a time to give your rolling meth lab a break, maybe it should be in the middle of a murder investigation.

And maybe not exceed the speed limit in your methmobile...

I was speaking to people over the past few weeks about seeing abuse against children, elderly and not reporting it. I was surprised at the responses. The majority stated that if they knew drugs were involved, they would NOT get involved in reporting or anything else for fear of those in the drug world! The majority stated that even those that are drug users would have a difficult time getting out because if they knew too much about the dealers, etc., they became a liability and could likely be killed themselves to keep the drug secrets! I don't know if that's reality or fear based speculations, or what. Maybe some is fear based because of what we see in media. Gangs killing members, and family etc to keep secrets or move up in ranks. Anyone that uses drugs would have to have someone to buy them from, unless they're making their own meth or whatever other drugs can be made or grown at home. But I was just shocked that people I thought would be yelling for police to help a child or elder abuse situation stated they wouldn't.

My motto, while I won't want to die, someone can kill my body, but they can't steal my soul. I'm going to keep speaking up for those that can't. While yes there is corruption everywhere, I still have to rely on my own morals, and speak up if need be. It's not a 'good' feeling when you call to report stuff, but if you don't, then will anyone else? And if you don't, and a child becomes dead because of it, how would you feel? That's what I think about.

Now I DID support my daughter for not testifying as a witness in a car accident after reviewing the past of the perp. Gang related charges, multiple breaking and entering, theft, drug use, etc., and just from looking at his public sm, I wasn't comfortable with her name being associated with the case, and those familiar to him knowing her name, address, etc from court records. I did speak numerous times with the DA in that case, and expressed my concerns. In the end, she didn't testify even though she was the victim in the case and her vehicle was in the one involved in the hit and run. The DA had enough evidence without her and the DA was confident of getting a conviction without her testifying.

I believe that this is the very same aunt who gave a personal reference for the parents being the "greatest". :gaah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay