GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This really is so sad. It seems that Noah and his little sister had no one to look out for their well being. It just breaks my heart...

I think there will be at least one more arrest.

I was hesitant to believe any rumors regarding PT & AW involved in drugs, all that went out the window after I saw the interviews with his siblings saying that PT & AW were good parents. The siblings were exhibiting clear signs of drug use, which led me to believe that PT & AW probably were as well.

As sad as it is that Noah lost his life, hopefully his death won't be for nothing. Hopefully this saves his sister and his cousins.

Is this the same aunt that was a nurse? I don't think so but then who is the nurse? Sorry, confused. I knew that name but had it placed with a different face.

I think there will be at least one more arrest.

I was hesitant to believe any rumors regarding PT & AW involved in drugs, all that went out the window after I saw the interviews with his siblings saying that PT & AW were good parents. The siblings were exhibiting clear signs of drug use, which led me to believe that PT & AW probably were as well.

As sad as it is that Noah lost his life, hopefully his death won't be for nothing. Hopefully this saves his sister and his cousins.

BBM I almost posted this exactly! His death was tragic but it won't be in vain, his little sister was saved because of it.

Is this the same aunt that was a nurse? I don't think so but then who is the nurse? Sorry, confused. I knew that name but had it placed with a different face.

The nurse is AW's sister. The sister that was just arrested is Paul's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's been seven weeks now since little Noah's body was found. I wonder if any more autopsy results are in, or the toxicology results. I'm not sure we'll hear anything until or if more charges are made. I hope we hear something soon.

:bump: for Noah!

Maybe someday we will find out what happened to this poor child.

Next hearing August 12th.............I guess we wait til then to find out more about dear Noah and his little sister?

Next hearing August 12th.............I guess we wait til then to find out more about dear Noah and his little sister?

I hope that we will hear something sooner whether that is via an investigative MSM report or at least some sort of acknowledgement upon the completion of the final autopsy. "Hope".

My very first post on this forum.....I have read and followed every sad post and development on this thread.

I sure hope LE know more than they are revealing....and I am hoping the results from pathology make everything crystal clear.

Poor little boy...he should have been held, rocked, comforted.....not this...

Passionflower, I see we both love the butterflies.

Stopping to by to say I'm still thinking of little Noah.

Waiting patiently for any more news..........

I'm hoping for more news before August 12, too. I'm kind of expecting more charges, as results come in, before then. JMO

0.jpg

we haven't forgotten, you sweet precious boy, we're here and awaiting justice in your name......

:rose: noah

Where are the tox results? Where are the charges for little Noah's death?

This is old news but I think it speaks volumes.

Pulaski County Commonwealth’s Attorney Mike Fleenor said that a toxicology report for Noah Thomas is still pending but that report “remains critical evidence” in determining a cause of death.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/p...cle_c3bdc216-f1d8-5356-afe6-85d15ae20142.html

And again...

An official cause of death has not yet been released for Noah Thomas, and Fleenor has previously said that a toxicology report for Noah Thomas is still pending but that report “remains critical evidence” in determining a cause of death.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/p...cle_aaa281f8-adc0-533d-b1db-e420fa5455da.html

These tox results should be in, right? Maybe the DA is putting together charges/case? Or it has been deemed an accident? I wish we knew. Thanks for the updates.

So what is tox shows nothing? Sounds like they are counting on results to determine cause of death, Imo.

These tox results should be in, right? Maybe the DA is putting together charges/case? Or it has been deemed an accident? I wish we knew. Thanks for the updates.

BBM

I feel that they may have the results and are doing just that. I may be totally wrong or OB, but I also feel that the initial autopsy report didn't show drowning as the COD and that is why the toxicology is critical in determining a COD. It seems they have reason to suspect overdose. This of course, is JMO and the way I conceive it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper