GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen anything on this: are the parents or the family maintaining a stranger did this? Or is the accident scenario the only one, beside the ones that involve the parents being responsible? I hope this makes sense. I'm fighting the most incredible migraine right now.

I haven't seen anything on this: are the parents or the family maintaining a stranger did this? Or is the accident scenario the only one, beside the ones that involve the parents being responsible? I hope this makes sense. I'm fighting the most incredible migraine right now.
I haven't heard any defense actually. Total radio silence from the parents. First time their faces were even shown in accordance with the investigation was in mugshots after the arrest.

I agree, we haven't heard anything at all from them.

I had a migraine too today, mamame. What I've learned is a miracle worker is taking an over the counter antihistamine. Amazing results. Hope you feel better.

Well, I'm trying to figure this all out and I was trying to say thanks to catsinthecradle but I did it wrong. Lol, I will figure it out.

Well, I'm trying to figure this all out and I was trying to say thanks to catsinthecradle but I did it wrong. Lol, I will figure it out.

She will come along and see it anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder why, after multiple interviews and after finally admitting to LE that about not taking the kids with them, the parents still chose to lie about the route taken.

"The couple had also told investigators that they had taken a direct route to Thomas’ work that day at the Phoenix Packaging plant, but Fleenor said video surveillance shows them at a convenience store that morning where they stopped and bought some items"http://m.roanoke.com/news/crime/pul...b8b-6e9d-5408-b5f5-52697738366e.html?mode=jqm

I think it's quite telling that both of them again lie, each providing the same story of the direct route.

Also, Fleenor doesn't reveal anything about the items purchased and I can't help but wonder why he doesn't since he did make a point to reveal "some items were purchased." (And, yes, I know it could have simply been tampons and cigarettes, but I do wonder)

Does anyone know when the toxicology tests might come back?
In the above article-- on Wednesday April 15th, Fleenor stated, “We hope to know in the next few weeks,” referring to the tox results.

I wonder why, after multiple interviews and after finally admitting to LE that about not taking the kids with them, the parents still chose to lie about the route taken.

I think it's quite telling that both of them again lie, each providing the same story of the direct route.

Also, Fleenor doesn't reveal anything about the items purchased and I can't help but wonder why he doesn't since he did make a point to reveal "some items were purchased." (And, yes, I know it could have simply been tampons and cigarettes, but I do wonder)

In the above article-- on Wednesday April 15th, Fleenor stated, “We hope to know in the next few weeks,” referring to the tox results.
I also wonder if the items purchased were things used to dispose of evidence, or connected to the crime in some way.

You know...at first, I really did think Noah had wandered off and was lost or had maybe been abducted.

After his body was found, I thought and hoped that this was an accident, that his mom was, as some suggested, well intentioned but exhausted from working nights and being with the kids by herself during the day.

Even after the parents were arrested, I continued to hope most of Noah's short life was good and his parents loved him. That his parents had made horrible mistakes that led to their son's death, but they loved him and were grieving tremendously.

I tried not to make assumptions about what was going through their heads.

But it's getting harder and harder to think anything but the worst about them. Why don't they (through their lawyers) shut up? Why would they think they deserve it, given what is publicly known about the case?

I wonder how much contact they have in jail. If they both got bond, would they be permitted to talk to and see each other?

I wonder if there may be some truth to the rumor that they hid his body before they ultimately put him in the most awful place possible? Maybe they really did take him (I heard it was Parrot mountain) and bury him and the convenience store was along that route? This does make sense to me except for I don't know how they could have gotten his body back home and into that tank after reporting him missing. All speculation of course. I don't know. Just thinking.

I wonder if there may be some truth to the rumor that they hid his body before they ultimately put him in the most awful place possible? Maybe they really did take him (I heard it was Parrot mountain) and bury him and the convenience store was along that route? This does make sense to me except for I don't know how they could have gotten his body back home and into that tank after reporting him missing. All speculation of course. I don't know. Just thinking.

Sorry, maybe I shouldn't have said the last part since its a rumor? Just trying to think of why they may be lying about the route they took. Just my thoughts, not proven facts.

Where does it say where she would reside if bond granted? (you mention in a home with someone who has a child).

Geez, she's been charged with abuse of her own children and is appealing a bond denial so she can get out of jail and subsequently live in a home with someone else's child.:facepalm:

Where does it say where she would reside if bond granted? (you mention in a home with someone who has a child).
I don't have the article, but her uncle stepped up and said she could live with him, his wife, and their 11 yr old daughter.

"White was represented by public defender Kelsey Bulger, who argued that though her client may have given a misleading statement to authorities, she has been cooperative with police and is not a flight risk.
White’s uncle, Dennis Cales, testified at the hearing that if granted bond, White could stay with him and his 11-year-old daughter at their home in Giles County.
“While it is commendable that people are willing to house Ms. White, putting her in a house with a child is unthinkable at this point,” Loftin said before denying her bond."

Roanoke Times article April 15, 2015: http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/p...cle_16355b8b-6e9d-5408-b5f5-52697738366e.html

Hi everyone, I am making my first post but I have been stalking this page and have read every single post. I've been following since Noah first went missing and I have kept up with every bit of current information I can find. I have a 5 yr old redhead that could seriously be Noahs twin, so it really hit home for me.
I will say that I don't believe for a second that he ended up where he did on his own and I'm quite sure it was his parents who put him there. I do think they ended his life accidentally and I would bet it was an overdose. I have thought that from the beginning. That's why they hid him, they didn't want an autopsy which would prove their guilt. But I have struggled to come up with a reason WHY they would want him to sleep so badly that they would drug him. Maybe they wanted to leave the kids home in the middle of the night for a drug run and AW didn't want to go alone? And PT can't drive apparently so maybe that's why? Something like this makes sense and that they hid his body during the night. How could they have in the daylight? But now with this new info...I do not understand why they left the baby home alone that morning when they took Paul to work. It doesn't seem likely that they would want their kids to sleep so badly that they'd drug them, just so they could leave them home for a short time in the morning and it also doesn't seem like there would be enough time in the morning for him to die and her to figure out what to do. We must be missing a big piece of the puzzle. I just want to know that poor Noah did not suffer! I hope this makes sense and I didn't ramble too much.

welcome wvsoccermom! I just started posting Friday, as well. I also think drugs were involved, whether he was given them and overdosed or he accidentally overdosed himself. If he was drugged, it could've been for reasons as simple as wanting to sleep or do drugs but nothing would surprise me, sadly. There's so much I can't wrap my head around in this case, for example your questions, so I think there must be a lot more info we aren't privy to. For very understandable reasons, though.

:tyou: to everyone for the warm welcome! Apologies for the misspelling of Caylee's name in my op- I didn't notice my tablet auto corrected her name by misspelling it! I've tried to figure out how to edit my post but finally gave up, deciding I'd rather catch up on posts! (Edit: after posting this comment, I see an edit button on the bottom but after double-checking and logging out/in, there's still no edit option for my original post).

I replied in my previous post how, sadly, nothing murdering parents do surprises me anymore, even mothers. I learned just how depraved mothers can be as Caylee's case unfolded after was murdered. It angers & disgusts me poor Noah's body was chucked like a piece of trash, just as Caylee was, but for the love of God, poor Noah was thrown into a septic tank! Only a heartless, cruel, sicko could throw a child's body into a tank full of liquid $hit, continue to do their business, flush the toilet, and not say one word. Not. One. Word. Justice will be banging on their cell door with a vengeance one day. I'm glad the authorities are taking the time to dot I's and crossing T's because they only have one shot and they know it.

Anyway...again, thanks for the welcome messages.

We also have no idea when the marijuana was found. It is possible that they did clear everything out of the house on Sunday but brought the drugs back in at a later date not expecting a 2nd search of the residence.
*it makes me giggle that somehow the presence of illegal drugs in the home is being used as proof of innocence.

BBM...
If that's the case, there are many in prison who will surely be demanding retrials; the meth found in their home is proof they're innocent of operating a meth lab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc