Found Deceased VA - Noah Tomlin, 2, Hampton, 24 June 2019 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMGOSH..... I just had a thought. Not saying this is what happened... But what if Noah got into some illegal substances left out and it killed him? And when the adults woke up from a drug induced stupor they found him dead and knew they would be charged with his death and decided to dispose of the evidence? Maybe disposing of a body is why it took ten and a half hours to report Noah missing? Again this is all just a what if idea. I'm not saying this is what happened, but it could definitely be a possibility... IMO

*I hope I haven't said anything wrong in any of my post's. If I have I hope it will be taken down. I don't want to offend anyone on here or say anything that I shouldn't. I was talking to my husband about this case and I'm just so invested in it and I want so badly for Noah to be found. This "what if he got into some illegal substances" idea came to me like a light bulb turning on in my mind and I had to mention it to you guys. To me it seemed important. Again, if I have posted anything that shouldn't be said, I hope the proper ppl on here will remove it and let me know if I have over stepped my boundaries.

It's a definite possibility and has happened in other tragic cases. :(

But I am not getting that vibe in this case, although I could be wrong. I just think this so called 'mother' is so pitifully disorganised and neglectful and irresponsible that it could be a wide array of possible tragedies. The one you described is too logical and rational. I am feeling that it was more like the earlier incident where she placed her young daughter on a hot stove, accidentally hopefully, but didn't get her medical help for her burns for many days. Maybe I am just jaded though. :mad:

OMGOSH..... I just had a thought. Not saying this is what happened... But what if Noah got into some illegal substances left out and it killed him? And when the adults woke up from a drug induced stupor they found him dead and knew they would be charged with his death and decided to dispose of the evidence? Maybe disposing of a body is why it took ten and a half hours to report Noah missing? Again this is all just a what if idea. I'm not saying this is what happened, but it could definitely be a possibility... IMO

*I hope I haven't said anything wrong in any of my post's. If I have I hope it will be taken down. I don't want to offend anyone on here or say anything that I shouldn't. I was talking to my husband about this case and I'm just so invested in it and I want so badly for Noah to be found. This "what if he got into some illegal substances" idea came to me like a light bulb turning on in my mind and I had to mention it to you guys. To me it seemed important. Again, if I have posted anything that shouldn't be said, I hope the proper ppl on here will remove it and let me know if I have over stepped my boundaries.

Welcome to Websleuths!!!!!

I am leaning toward your theory!!!!

In another town in VA, a couple were sleeping with an infant and the drugs transferred from their clothing. They awoke and the infant had died.

Drugs Drugs Drugs..ugh Im so tired of these people having children that come second to their addiction.
You see videos of people on Heroin dosing off standing up ..yet have babies and children around them. !!! God only knows what some children see in their homes and go through on a daily.

So are they off about his age? On her FB it shows his first birthday March 24 2017, that would make him 3. Also I really think the fb page needs commenting off at the end of the day her kids are seeing the comments and the older one already has responded for people to stop. This is so sad and I have been following as I live in the city over. I have 4 kods a 3 and a 1 yr old and it is overwhelming but they are my life. I was hoping it would not end up this way. I just hope that she tells the truth asap

Drugs Drugs Drugs..ugh Im so tired of these people having children that come second to their addiction.
You see videos of people on Heroin dosing off standing up ..yet have babies and children around them. !!! God only knows what some children see in their homes and go through on a daily.
Yes I agree and IMO the state holds some responsibility in this. She had no job and based on the description of the home we have heard in previous releases that home was not in any state to return Noah to, much less 3 children.

So are they off about his age? On her FB it shows his first birthday March 24 2017, that would make him 3. Also I really think the fb page needs commenting off at the end of the day her kids are seeing the comments and the older one already has responded for people to stop. This is so sad and I have been following as I live in the city over. I have 4 kods a 3 and a 1 yr old and it is overwhelming but they are my life. I was hoping it would not end up this way. I just hope that she tells the truth asap

I just saw that wow...how many does she have???
At least 8. Reported there were 5 when she was arrested in 2010 and then at least 3 currently with her. And she’s 34...so this is a woman who becomes pregnant almost every year which means the likely hood of her with a drug addiction doing drugs while pregnant is extremely high. IMO all those babies were exposed in utero. Each and everyone should have been removed permanently at birth. IMO Not to mention if she had been forced to carry out her 5 year sentence rather than having all but 5 mos. suspended it could have helped clean her up and prevent her from having had some of these babies. The system is broken.

At least 8. Reported there were 5 when she was arrested in 2010 and then at least 3 currently with her. And she’s 34...so this is a woman who becomes pregnant almost every year which means the likely hood of her with a drug addiction doing drugs while pregnant is extremely high. IMO all those babies were exposed in utero. Each and everyone should have been removed permanently at birth. IMO Not to mention if she had been forced to carry out her 5 year sentence rather than having all but 5 mos. suspended it could have helped clean her up and prevent her from having had some of these babies. The system is broken.
It took me 7 yrs to have my 3 yr old. I have 4. 19,14,3, and 1. When I had the 3 yr old I was very honest about having post partum depression in the past. They made me go through all kinds of loops to get out of the hospital to the point I felt ashamed yet this one is poppong them out every year, k owledge of prior drug use and she still had 3 of them??? The system is very broken.

That page isn't available to readers in the EU. Could someone please give an in-brief of the main points? TIA
Here is a snipped portion that talks about it. Hope this helps.

On Saturday, there was little sign of the search at either the fire station or landfill. However, several public-safety vehicles and workers were at the Hampton/NASA Steam Plant on Wythe Creek Road, which burns some refuse from the landfill to produce energy for the nearby NASA Langley Research Center.

Public safety staff wearing protective suits were visible behind the plant’s chain link fence. The facility was closed to the public, and a sign at the entrance stated the plant “will not be accepting trash until further notice.”

Every day, garbage trucks from Hampton and Poquoson deliver refuse to the steam plant, according to information on Hampton’s website.

Anthony Chittum, a battalion chief for the fire division, did not offer details about the division’s presence at the plant beyond saying the division was supporting the police in its search. An emergency dispatcher said there was no fire or breaking incident at the plant.

Here is a snipped portion that talks about it. Hope this helps.

On Saturday, there was little sign of the search at either the fire station or landfill. However, several public-safety vehicles and workers were at the Hampton/NASA Steam Plant on Wythe Creek Road, which burns some refuse from the landfill to produce energy for the nearby NASA Langley Research Center.

Public safety staff wearing protective suits were visible behind the plant’s chain link fence. The facility was closed to the public, and a sign at the entrance stated the plant “will not be accepting trash until further notice.”

Every day, garbage trucks from Hampton and Poquoson deliver refuse to the steam plant, according to information on Hampton’s website.

Anthony Chittum, a battalion chief for the fire division, did not offer details about the division’s presence at the plant beyond saying the division was supporting the police in its search. An emergency dispatcher said there was no fire or breaking incident at the plant.

Oh that's awful :(

I hope JT will tell everything she knows.

Thank you for the snip :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member