DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmmm -- Posted 15 minutes ago --

Mother of missing Hampton 2-year-old charged in connection to toddlers death
Posted 11:18 pm, June 28, 2019, by Web Staff, Updated at 11:39PM, June 28, 2019
HAMPTON, Va. – The mother of missing 2-year-old Hampton boy Noah Tomlin has been arrested in connection with the toddler’s death, WTKR reports.

Charges against Julia Tomlin are pending, and she is currently in custody at the Hampton Police Headquarters. The investigation remains ongoing.

-------------------------​
Mother of missing Hampton 2-year-old charged in connection to toddlers death

And now this:

Mother of Virginia toddler arrested, police believe 2-year-old boy is dead
Two-year-old Noah Tomlin was last seen Monday morning

By Jeff Williamson - Digital Content Manager

Posted: 6:56 PM, June 28, 2019 Updated: 11:51 PM, June 28, 2019
HAMPTON, Va. - The Hampton Police Department now believes a 2-year-old boy who was last seen Monday is dead, according to NBC12.
Police announced this development Friday night while also informing the public officers arrested Noah Tomlin's mother, Julia.

-----------------
Mother of Virginia toddler arrested, police believe 2-year-old boy is dead

IMOO, I dont like this woman at all. But in all fairness I've bathed my infant in a tub (except I put a towel under him for comfort & rolled 1 to head prop)Why you ask? I was an 18 year old recently divorced mother. A baby tub was not on the necessity list. Personally, I preferred him n the tub with me but then I'd have to transfer him to a bouncy seat, wrapped in a towel, so I could get out, so I often used very clean kitchen sink and held him in the crook of my elbow & graduated to a rolled up towel for a head prop to bathe him many times (we had baby towels & baby clothes. All washed in Dreft) IMOO, The child screaming in the background is typical for a mother with more than 1 child, not everybody can be happy when a mother's attention is divided. But the man yelling..clearly wasn't soothing at all m, I wonder if he is next? All IMHO. It's easy to view everything as heinous under the circumstances. I was more bothered by the video of the infant's visible genitalia than the bare hand bathing that was going on in such a big tub. Side note: my 2nd born had the non-essentials. Half of it went unused.
IMHO I dislike this woman bc she of all people knew how to contact DFCS. Why didnt she reach out to her old caseworker or just call the office? Did DFCS NOT keep an eye out for this woman?
Sometimes we have to love our kids enough to let somebody else, that's better situated financially & emotionally, care for them. I'm sure it would be humiliating and painful but what? She chose to Snap? Abuse? Neglect? Disregard? What did she do? Do we know?

Oh man. 345am here and can't sleep....so very sad to know that Noah will never again be tucked in with kisses and love at this time of night dreaming of what fun things are in store the next day. So sorry little man but I believe you'll only know eternal love and happiness now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89