VA VA - Richmond, WhtFem 25-45, UP59935 in abandon home, belt "Carol", "keep on truckg" buckle, Feb'77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do you have a website where you post recons? I wanted to add some to the unidentified wiki but they won’t let me without a site to link back to (if you approve of me sharing ofc)
I would love it if you did - I don't have a website but I do have an imgur collection. I suppose it's high time I made one.

Peggy Reed still the only exclusion.

My (limited) understanding about NamUs, and Virginia’s use of it in particular, is that VA fairly aggressively pursues ruleouts. Does the fact this this woman only has one imply anything?

I can't speak to this lady. There were 2 reported deaths in Richmond on February 8, 1977, due to freezing temperatures. The article does reference the body of a female being found, except the article states the woman's body was recovered behind an abandoned building, so I don't believe this to be the Doe in question.

I think you did find our Doe.

Her arm scar might be from a surgery. I know 2 people with elbow scars similar to hers. One was my little brother who fell off his bike and shattered his elbow. He went to the hospital the next day and had surgery that left him with a scar that looks like that. The other is my husband. He had a hang gliding accident while not too far off the ground. He broke his arm right above the elbow and had surgery that left him with a scar that looks like that. https://www.namus.gov/api/CaseSets/NamUs/UnidentifiedPersons/Cases/59935/Images/82353/Original

The woman wearing the “Carol” belt has not been identified, therefore this cannot be her child…
Welcome to Websleuths! Thanks for joining in the discussion about your mom. I hope you can find some answers where her disappearance is concerned.

Please consider becoming a Verified Insider on her thread. It will allow you to post more freely without needing links to a mainstream media source or law enforcement statement. The process is completely confidential. Here is a link to that process.
Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters
Please let me know if I can help.The woman wearing the Carol belt has not been identified, therefore this cannot be their child…

Peggy Reed still the only exclusion.

My (limited) understanding about NamUs, and Virginia’s use of it in particular, is that VA fairly aggressively pursues ruleouts. Does the fact this this woman only has one imply anything?
I just complained about this. There are so many that meet the requirement that she has not been excluded from.

In her postmortem it looks like she may have a chin dimple. More noticeable in the side shot. She also has some fairly deep forehead lines leading me to believe she’s closer to 30-40.

She is one of my choices also
Shes definitely the closest match in NAMUS, but I don't think she's Jane Doe, IMO. In the photo of Carol Rodriguez it looks like she has quite a bit of space between all 4 of her upper incisors, while in the PM photos of JD the upper incisors appear close together. This could just be the angles and poor quality photographs. I wish there was a picture where we could see Carol Rodriguezs' ears.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back