VA - Scott Fricker, 48, & Buckley Kuhn-Fricker, 43, slain, Reston, 22 Dec 2017 *daughter’s bf charged*

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 158085
  • Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Another young male white supremecist https://t.co/8phSfVWqXS?amp=1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hoax

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.po...16/florida-shooting-white-nationalists-415672

The ADL traced its original tip to posts on 4chan, where researchers found “self-described ROF members” claiming that Cruz was a brother-in-arms. But many of those posts seem to have been written specifically to deceive reporters and researchers.

On Wednesday, an anonymous 4chan user posted about receiving a message on Instagram from an ABC News reporter after making a joke suggesting he knew Cruz.

“Prime trolling opportunity,” another user replied.

“You have to take advantage of this,” a third chimed in.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Has this POG been charged and arraigned yet?

It's starting to look like an epidemic.

Agreed, and I don't know what pulls certain young individuals to that base -- certainly, many of them are loners -- their fellow students may have shunned them, made jokes about them, laughed behind their backs, played mean tricks on them, etc. It could be that they live away from neighborhoods and don't learn to mix well,etc., but IMO it's more than that. Parents, in some cases, probably; sometimes it's racism/homophobia or just plain rage; it could be someone the teen/young person noticed/idolized & wanted to follow; could be online gaming and going to "bad" websites; and IMO, it's guns, guns, guns, for all their real and Freudian reasons.

Yes, mental health probably has to do with it, but we are in the land of easy and legal access to weapons, especially those that are designed for killing people, not deer or doves. And we're seen people with mental health problems stand somewhere and shoot people to the ground, after obtaining a perfectly legal semi-automatic weapon equipped with a bump stock

Truly responsible weapon ownership and the enforcement thereof is a step in the right direction, and sadly, not everyone is compliant.

Just my humble opinion -- please know that I'm not throwing stones or pointing fingers at anyone here or elsewhere. It's just my 2 cents and my sorrow for those who have lost someone in such senseless violence.

:rant:

Agreed, and I don't know what pulls certain young individuals to that base -- certainly, many of them are loners -- their fellow students may have shunned them, made jokes about them, laughed behind their backs, played mean tricks on them, etc. It could be that they live away from neighborhoods and don't learn to mix well,etc., but IMO it's more than that. Parents, in some cases, probably; sometimes it's racism/homophobia or just plain rage; it could be someone the teen/young person noticed/idolized & wanted to follow; could be online gaming and going to "bad" websites; and IMO, it's guns, guns, guns, for all their real and Freudian reasons.

Yes, mental health probably has to do with it, but we are in the land of easy and legal access to weapons, especially those that are designed for killing people, not deer or doves. And we're seen people with mental health problems stand somewhere and shoot people to the ground, after obtaining a perfectly legal semi-automatic weapon equipped with a bump stock

Truly responsible weapon ownership and the enforcement thereof is a step in the right direction, and sadly, not everyone is compliant.

Just my humble opinion -- please know that I'm not throwing stones or pointing fingers at anyone here or elsewhere. It's just my 2 cents and my sorrow for those who have lost someone in such senseless violence.

:rant:

I agree with you. Easy access to weapons and, for many a toxic home environment. With younger people I do think they're learning racist, homophobic, etc views at home. This may be manifestation of the generation of kids who grew up hearing their parents listen every day to Rush Limbaugh and other right wing purveyors of hate. Hearing that from infancy on is bound to have a negative effect, especially if the kids don't socialize with peers who have different points of view.
They grow up feeling angry and entitled, thinking some minority or liberal has taken something from them or cheated them in life. Just generalized anger towards anyone who doesn't think and act like them. Someone who is going to take their guns away. It has to be very unhealthy for kids to grow up in that environment. Mix in mental illness or behavior disorder and you have toxic stew and a ticking time bomb.

I agree with you. Easy access to weapons and, for many a toxic home environment. With younger people I do think they're learning racist, homophobic, etc views at home. This may be manifestation of the generation of kids who grew up hearing their parents listen every day to Rush Limbaugh and other right wing purveyors of hate. Hearing that from infancy on is bound to have a negative effect, especially if the kids don't socialize with peers who have different points of view.
They grow up feeling angry and entitled, thinking some minority or liberal has taken something from them or cheated them in life. Just generalized anger towards anyone who doesn't think and act like them. Someone who is going to take their guns away. It has to be very unhealthy for kids to grow up in that environment. Mix in mental illness or behavior disorder and you have toxic stew and a ticking time bomb.

Betty P., I enjoy reading your posts. I do have to completely disagree with some of what you said- that Rush Limbaugh and those who have listened to him over the years are racist and other right-wingers purveyors of hate. I'm a conservative traditional Christian who has listened to Rush and others now and again over the years, and am not the least bit racist or hate-filled nor have seen that in other conservatives at all. Extreme , very extreme white supremacists, yes, but thankfully those people, and those on the other end of the spectrum, are honestly very few. I certainly don't know any. I agree there is a level of anger and disconnectedness in young people such as this killer, but I don't think what he did can be blamed on politics. He's not at all unlike the others who've done such horrid things, so there are definitely some connecting threads.

Betty P., I enjoy reading your posts. I do have to completely disagree with some of what you said- that Rush Limbaugh and those who have listened to him over the years are racist and other right-wingers purveyors of hate. I'm a conservative traditional Christian who has listened to Rush and others now and again over the years, and am not the least bit racist or hate-filled nor have seen that in other conservatives at all. Extreme , very extreme white supremacists, yes, but thankfully those people, and those on the other end of the spectrum, are honestly very few. I certainly don't know any. I agree there is a level of anger and disconnectedness in young people such as this killer, but I don't think what he did can be blamed on politics. He's not at all unlike the others who've done such horrid things, so there are definitely some connecting threads.

I'm replying to my own post, because I screwed up a bit here and probably should have edited. I was just checking in on this thread, and was conflating this young man with the Parkland shooter and yes, this young man certainly appears to have extreme views. I still believe those views are truly in the minority, though social media magnifies everything.

I'm replying to my own post, because I screwed up a bit here and probably should have edited. I was just checking in on this thread, and was conflating this young man with the Parkland shooter and yes, this young man certainly appears to have extreme views. I still believe those views are truly in the minority, though social media magnifies everything.

Hi, Tripod. I agree with you these young men are in the minority. I know there are many people who listen to these shows and lead normal lives. I'm thinking more of children growing up in homes where parents listen to these and more extreme shows all through the day. I do know of some people who do and their world view becomes quite distorted. The effect of this kind of exposure, along with parents who also express these beliefs regularly could be a negative influence on a growing child, especially those who have developmental problems. I mention it because racism semi to be a common thread with these young killers and that's probably not something they're picking up from violent movies, video games, etc. Add in social media, where they have the chance to meet other like minded people and real problems could develop. It's a combination older generations probably haven't been exposed to.

Again, my apologies. I didn't mean to imply every person who listens to Rush becomes a violent criminal.

Excellent post, Betty P!

I do think something may be there but I lean left of center. I grew up in a politically diverse family. I have family of various political persuasions and none preach hate that Im aware of. One of my parents is what I'd call a conservative dem, the other a more conservative Republican, and neither are single issue voters. Neither understand what has happened to our country. They are in their 80s and just dismayed. With that said, Ive got friends of all political stripes. Ive also got kids, raised under the same roof, all bio sibs, who are on totally opposite ends of the political spectrum. No one, in my family, has ever murdered anyone, to my knowledge. I blame unfettered access to firearms, and meeting up with other disgruntled teens/adults, on the internet, for much of the violence, perpetrated by these young people. Lock the *#×%"! firearms up when there are kids in the home. Even if you don't believe your child will kill anyone, it is possible they could accidentally shoot themselves, and bleed out, before they reach an emergency room.

Hearing For Teen Charged in High-Profile Double Killing in Reston Is Closed to Public

“Judge Thomas P. Sotelo agreed to a motion to close the hearing after Fairfax County public defender Dawn M. Butorac said it could feature “sensitive information” about her 17-year-old client.”

. . .

“Under Virginia law, juvenile court hearings are open to the public if the defendant was at least 14 years old at the time of the offense, and the offense would be a felony if the juvenile were charged as an adult. However, a judge can close a hearing for good cause shown.”

. . .

“At the hearing Monday, prosecutors and defense attorneys were slated to discuss a competency hearing for the teenager and other matters.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...f75282-1b3e-11e8-ae5a-16e60e4605f3_story.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoax

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.po...16/florida-shooting-white-nationalists-415672

The ADL traced its original tip to posts on 4chan, where researchers found “self-described ROF members” claiming that Cruz was a brother-in-arms. But many of those posts seem to have been written specifically to deceive reporters and researchers.

On Wednesday, an anonymous 4chan user posted about receiving a message on Instagram from an ABC News reporter after making a joke suggesting he knew Cruz.

“Prime trolling opportunity,” another user replied.

“You have to take advantage of this,” a third chimed in.

NPR tying it all together: The White Supremacists groups are emboldened, no longer on the fringes and want to be mainstream. Up to all of us to address it and not let it fester any longer.

https://www.npr.org/2018/03/06/5902...ign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20180306

Why is this kid's name STILL being protected? We all know the kid's name. Nobody tried to hide the name of the kid that just shot people at the school in MD.

Why is this kid's name STILL being protected? We all know the kid's name. Nobody tried to hide the name of the kid that just shot people at the school in MD.

No one is hiding the names of the victims either.

The MD school shooter is dead, so there are no underage privacy issues.

His name will be officially released as soon as he's moved out of juvenile court and charges are changed to adult.

The teen, who shot himself in the head after the slayings, appeared in court wearing a white helmet.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...f75282-1b3e-11e8-ae5a-16e60e4605f3_story.html

Anyone know what the helmet indicates about his medical status?

I'm not a medical professional, but it sounds like he's recovering from a serious head injury. If he's able to attend a hearing and is housed at the county jail, his medical condition must not be too serious. Remember when Rep. Gabby Giffords was recovering from the gunshot wound she suffered to her head? IIRC she was in the hospital for months. Perhaps he had a similar injury

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabrielle_Giffords

I feel so badly for the Fricker children. Their lives have been torn apart, now trying to live their lives without their parents. Such a horrible tragedy.

Lawyers Argue Teen Charged in Couple's Death Is Mentally Incompetent: Source

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/...s-to-Argue-Mental-Incompetency-477738633.html

Attorneys for the teenage boy accused of killing his girlfriend's parents are arguing that he is mentally incompetent, a family source told News4.

A judge will likely decide in May whether the teen is mentally competent to stand trial, sources tell News4.

A close relative of the teen suspect said the family knew nothing about reports that the teen repeatedly expressed admiration for Nazis. She said he struggled with mental illness.

How did the parents not know that their son admired Nazis when he was caught mowing a swastika in the field across from their house?

Another recent article about his Neo Nazi connections

Atomwaffen and the SIEGE parallax: how one neo-Nazi’s life’s work is fueling a younger generation

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch...nazi’s-life’s-work-fueling-younger-generation

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nutphinx
Back