GUILTY VA - Shannon Gore charged in death of infant, child abuse, Hayes, 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I read somewhere Shannon was close with her parents.
I really want to know what church they were attending...

Presuming the attorney is telling the truth, they had the children and were hiding them because they were not married at the time of the birth. What did they intend to do with them? I mean they are married now, but they didn't take the girl to the wedding. The little girl is school age now. And she wasn't in school. So when did they plan to announce the 'birth' and take the kids to meet the family? When they were adults?

Another reason I don't buy this is let's say the birth's did present that much of a problem for them. So why didn't they take them to a firehouse or somewhere and drop them off as per the safe haven laws? Problem solved, kids safe, all is right with the world.

I just really have trouble with the thought of this couple leaving the kids at home and going to church, praying listening to sermons telling them how to live. And all the while not even thinking of the kids at home alone, dirty and unfed.

What school could she go to? From what I understand the child lost the ability to walk from sitting in a crib cage. Even before she got put into a crib cage, I presume she was never taken to a doctor, vaccinated, etc. Is she able to talk? Was she ever able to talk?
Did they ever allow the child outside of that trailer? Boggles the mind that at this day and age someone would hide a child because that someone wasn't legally married (if we are to believe what her lawyer is saying).

I got a weird vibe from BG's Myspace blog that he didnt write but cut and pasted from somewhere else. It was basically an anti-government, - kinda wasnt the world better off in the 60s and 70s before the govt came in and regulated how parents could raise their children. His poor children could have used some govt intervention! It was basically his only blog post and it just seemed weird to me, like not something a young guy would give a hoot about. I wonder if he or his family was involved in any radical political or religious groups like Sovereign Citizens.

I think there was something else going on besides hiding the children because they were born out of wedlock. The statement made by BG about getting the "worst stuff" off the computers leads me to believe that there was some sick stuff going on. I'm not sure I want to find out what it was. What I would really like to know right now is how Sunny is doing and what exactly her medical condition is.

I got a weird vibe from BG's Myspace blog that he didnt write but cut and pasted from somewhere else. It was basically an anti-government, - kinda wasnt the world better off in the 60s and 70s before the govt came in and regulated how parents could raise their children. His poor children could have used some govt intervention! It was basically his only blog post and it just seemed weird to me, like not something a young guy would give a hoot about. I wonder if he or his family was involved in any radical political or religious groups like Sovereign Citizens.

It is a cut and paste. I get that exact thing in email forwards ALL the time ( my mother in law cannot stop forwarding me stuff LOL)

This story is beyond strange! I don't believe that SG was traumatized by the death of this baby boy, and then all of a sudden became "Super Mom" with this newborn baby. If she was that scared of becoming pregnant before marriage how come she became pregnant twice? And what is BG excuse?? There are just too many unanswered questions!!

Also if I am understanding this correctly she would have been 18 when Sunshine was born? Legally an adult, I don't think she feared her parents that much if she was already living with Brian before marriage. I mean seriously what does she think her parents thought they were doing, playing board games and sleeping in different rooms?

I think this story that Brian is telling is just a bunch of poo! JMO

I have a few wild theories

2. Brian is not the father ,the children are a result of incest.

God forgive me, but I thought the same thing.

Granted I am not the best judge of charachter. I'm just not. However, and it's just a weird vibe I get when something is off when it involves families. There's a photograph of momster sitting on a man's lap in those birthday photographs. I have no idea who the man is. I got a huge hinkey meter reading on that.

Of course it's just a Myspace picture. Even if it is her father there's plenty of DD's that sit on dad's lap. Something about that though just made me wierded out.

soulmagnet said:
...children result of incest...

I think we may have a winner. Especially considering how supposedly there is something wrong with Sunny. Children of incest do have more of a tendency to be 'slow'.

I'm not personally hearing much at all about Shannon's parents but according to my sources his family has been completely blindsided by this. They sold and moved the trailer as soon as possible, almost in a way they prolly would like this reality to quickly go away. I for one am glad they moved it as there had been open threats made to burn the trailer and shed down. And just for the record I felt like the removal of the boy's body from under the shed looked to be larger than a 7mth old but it very well could have been the box or container he was in was larger.

I apologize for not posting much but if I dont have anything new to add, there isnt much point to it. Hopefully, we will get more soon but I'm not holding my breath. I do wish we could get more information on how Sunny is doing, that little thing breaks my heart everytime I think of her and what her life has been so far. There are many weird things going on here and I think the more they release the weirder it gets. Maybe LE are deliberately keeping things quiet because of the weirdness...

So my understanding of what the attorney is saying is that SG and BG had two children, a little boy and an older little girl. And that they were happy and well cared for til the little boy died. Even though no one knew they existed, because she wasn't married.

And that one day the little boy died of natural causes. And BG didn't call anybody for some reason. And that she was so traumatized by that, that she was unable to care for the older little girl and put her into the crib.

And that lasted until she had the new little boy. And that magically she was able to care for that child, take him to dr., take pics, care for him. And still was unable to care for the older girl??? Is this right? Is this really the story he wants to go with?

Here is the alternate reality Smith and the Gores will want the world to believe. Not buying it!

Healthy seven month old babies don't suddenly develop trouble breathing and suddenly pass. Maybe he had been slowly starved, that would be a reason not to call 911 - maybe the truth is even worse.

They are both monsters, even if we could believe this fairy tale, the truth of Sunshine's torture, abuse and neglect is not going anywhere.

I think we may have a winner. Especially considering how supposedly there is something wrong with Sunny. Children of incest do have more of a tendency to be 'slow'.

Down syndrome is very visible and very different than simply being cognitively disabled.

Children who are simply cognitively delayed look typical.

Children with Down syndrome usually have physical features that go along with the diagnosis.

We haven't been given confirmation that Sunshine has Down syndrome but because it is so visible I see no reason to doubt that at this point. Even Shannon would have been able to tell that much.

If they made it up, I don't think they would have picked Down syndrome if Sunshine had no physical features of it... they would have just called her cognitively delayed (in a less kind way I'm sure.)

Down syndrome is a random extra chromosome, in very very rare cases genetic and definitely not a result of incest.

Hopefully at some point we will get confirmation on Sunshine's actual medical condition. It would be really nice to know what she is actually facing.

What school could she go to? From what I understand the child lost the ability to walk from sitting in a crib cage. Even before she got put into a crib cage, I presume she was never taken to a doctor, vaccinated, etc. Is she able to talk? Was she ever able to talk?
Did they ever allow the child outside of that trailer? Boggles the mind that at this day and age someone would hide a child because that someone wasn't legally married (if we are to believe what her lawyer is saying).

Seriously, there has got to be more to it than that! If not these 2 are completely wacked.....

God forgive me, but I thought the same thing.

Granted I am not the best judge of charachter. I'm just not. However, and it's just a weird vibe I get when something is off when it involves families. There's a photograph of momster sitting on a man's lap in those birthday photographs. I have no idea who the man is. I got a huge hinkey meter reading on that.

Of course it's just a Myspace picture. Even if it is her father there's plenty of DD's that sit on dad's lap. Something about that though just made me wierded out.

Filly- I don't remember seeing that. Was it on Brian's myspace birthday video?

I have been trying to find out more about SG's family. Does anyone know anything concrete about her parents/any siblings?

I'm guessing if her family is estranged or far away, that would make sense. Somehow it seems a husband's family is less likely to come over unless invited specifically... whereas a wife's family is usually more involved and more likely to just stop by, as a general rule. Of course, this is not always true... but that has been my observation of families in general.

I have been trying to find out more about SG's family. Does anyone know anything concrete about her parents/any siblings?

I'm guessing if her family is estranged or far away, that would make sense. Somehow it seems a husband's family is less likely to come over unless invited specifically... whereas a wife's family is usually more involved and more likely to just stop by, as a general rule. Of course, this is not always true... but that has been my observation of families in general.

I don't want to post info on Shannon's parents, since they've not been named in media or anything, but in researching (intelius.com), I believe Shannon to be an only child, and the parents live locally. There is an article online about some problems they had a while back, when Shannon was 8 or so. You can probably find it if you search, but we can't post it here.

Presuming the attorney is telling the truth, they had the children and were hiding them because they were not married at the time of the birth. What did they intend to do with them? I mean they are married now, but they didn't take the girl to the wedding. The little girl is school age now. And she wasn't in school. So when did they plan to announce the 'birth' and take the kids to meet the family? When they were adults?

That's what I would like to know!

Shannon's lawyer said: "It's something that doesn't make much sense really...she wasn't married. She didn't want her parents and family to know she was pregnant." If it is 6 years later and the family STILL doesn't know, it seems to me that the ultimate plan was to kill these kids or "let" them die rather than let the world find out about them. Shannon would never want to suddenly say "Oh, by the way, I've been lying to you all for the past 6 years. Surprise!" If she was afraid what they would think of a child out of wedlock, she'd surely be afraid what they'd think of lying for 6 years about having a kid. She was NEVER going to let that info get out.

I still think she might be one of those wierd pregnancy-denial women. Like she could totally split off from reality. Either way, she seems like she has no soul. Who could go to work and leave their tiny child(ren) alone? The first time I went back to work, when my child was 2 years old and in the care of professional child caregivers, I still had anxiety attacks!

And BTW, Brian claimed Shannon left Sunny alone to go to work. But Shannon's lawyer claimed that Brian was supposed to be watching Sunny while Shannon was at work. Maybe Shannon's lawyer is saying the baby died while in Brian's care when actually the baby died when left alone while Shannon was at work? He is protecting Shannon, his client.

But it is interesting that he mentioned "breathing difficulties", because that seems to be what every parent who beats their crying child to death says when they finally realize they have gone too far and call 911. "Hmm, my kid is having trouble breathing... don't know why..."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leoa69
Back