GUILTY VA - Suzanne "Suzie" Fairman, 53, found asphyxiated in bath tub, Richmond, May 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This makes me even more angry. The guy was part of a crew that had been working on her home. A company she hired used this guy....grrr...

Henrico man charged with murder and rape of VCU administrator killed in Stratford Hills home

"On Monday, a detective called Scott Fairman, who lives in Raleigh, N.C., with his two sons, to let him know Clark had been indicted. That was the first time he had heard the name of the man police believe killed his mother.

Scott Fairman said police told him that Clark had been on a crew that had been working on his mother’s home. He said the company had worked on the home in the past, but he didn’t know if Clark had been there before."

She was so proud of that place-- and she should have been. She really turned it into an amazing home. She even took some wood from the old floor and made a really cool barn door for her pantry. She just wanted to do it and she did. No help from anyone. It makes me even more sick that all the things she was doing to make her life better and more beautiful brought this dirtbag into her life.

Man is accused of killing Richmond woman after she complained to his boss about work on her deck

"...Clark’s attorney requested more time and asked that his ankle monitor be removed. Huberman said Clark had been compliant with his pre-trial release, so there was no objection."

This should NEVER have happened.

For those who don't read the article the above quote was in reference to his October 2018 charges of distribution of drug paraphernalia, destruction of property, tampering with a vehicle, and two counts of petty larceny.
"On May 2, a week before Fairman’s death, prosecutors offered all three co-defendants a plea deal, Huberman said. The others took the deal;" then the rest of the sentence is what was quoted by Hiker

I was confused because just reading that quote in the above post I thought it was regarding the murder charges and he had been released without an ankle monitor after the murder. Just thought I'd add some info in case any one else was confused :)

...well, in retrospect, this was an awful end to such a spectacular life. Pretty unbelievable. But bad things happen to good people.

I feel so fortunate to have been a very small part of her very big life. I'm grateful to have been able to come out there to take a look around her world when she was here.

That experience changed my life. It changed who I was and who I am today. And I'm just so grateful and thankful to have been able to meet her and spend a little time in her world.

Thomas E. Clark, 59, of the 7100 block of Horsepen Road, Henrico County, was indicted Monday on charges of murder, rape, and abduction with intent to defile. Clark was picked up a week after 53-year-old Suzanne A. Fairman’s murder on charges not related to the homicide investigation.

Court-documents.png

Trial of man accused of killing VCU administrator postponed to 2021 | 8News

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onus