Alvin Keyser, age 23
Acquaintance of Terrilynn St. John

He's from the area.

23 years old.

Not 100% sure of charges yet.

Keyser been cooperative.

Isn't sure what he does for a living.

Social media helpful.

He is saying that social media is a double edged sword, and this result was a good result from social media with pictures of Mr. Keyser and talking on social media.. and one thing led to another. He said they were alerted to what Mr. Keyser posted said on social media!! Does anyone know what that is or Sleuth it!!

I'm feeling like I want all women (especially with kids) NOT living out in rural areas with no neighbors around...I know, that's not the real answer... but I can't help but think how helpless she felt when she struggled - and likely called out - and nobody could hear her.

I'm sorry. I'll stop now. Still upset and processing...

But for everyone: hyper-vigilantly check your surroundings, when in remote locations.:heartbeat:

I live in rural Virginia. My neighbors are about 100 feet away. When I was abducted and assaulted in my own back yard, I screamed and screamed and no one heard me. My 19 year old son was asleep in our house and didn't hear me. Between ambient noise (TV, HVAC, fans, rainfall, etc) and the habit of tuning out the ruckus dogs and chickens make daily, they just couldn't hear anything. It really changed the way I think when people say "someone had to have heard something".

http://wtvr.com/2018/03/01/person-in-custody-after-missing-middlesex-mothers-body-found/
The suspect was identified as Alvin B. Keyser, age 23. Keyser is an acquaintance of St. John. He showed authorities where St. John’s body was located.

She was not living with the father of her children at the time of her disappearance.

At a press conference, the sheriff’s office said more charges are expected and more people will be interviewed. Right now Keyser is only charged in connection.

The Middlesex Sheriff’s office said they investigated Keyser after a post was made on social media, which recounted statements Keyser made

That's what I thought but just to be sure I went back to look at the site and it is no longer on there. So now I'm not sure?! I'll keep looking for information on the conference and update if I find anything. Hope I didn't tell y'all wrong!

ETA: Never mind. Sorry y'all!

No apology necessary! I'm sure they said 12pm, but it is rare that those things ever start at the time they say...

RIP TerriLynn :rose:

Looks like AK has a couple kids. So even more lives ruined. So sad.

I wonder how social media led them to him.

I'm pretty sure they've already had the news conference.

They are feeding live right now still at scene, wierd screen cap of hearse in traffic. http://wtkr.com/2018/03/01/body-found-near-missing-middlesex-county-mothers-home/

attachment.php

Attachments

• LiveH.JPG
    LiveH.JPG
    94.5 KB · Views: 587
It's always harder after that official confirmation. :(

RIP TerriLynn. :heartbeat: Prayers for her babies, family, friends & other loved ones.

I hope this was swift and she didn't suffer long. I hope there was no SA but one must wonder what his motivation was. Apparently they mildly knew each other. What caused her to be alarmed that fateful morning? LE is saying there might be more involved too! What on earth was this about? They are not saying that he is the person that murdered her.

A body was found near the home of a 23-year-old woman who mysteriously went missing Tuesday morning, according to the Middlesex County Sheriff’s Office.

Authorities say TerriLynn St. John’s body was near her home in a wooded area.

Alvin B. Keyser, 23, was taken into custody and is awaiting charges in connection to the homicide. Authorities say Keyser is an acquaintance of St. Johns, but they are not sure how well they knew each other.

Keyser lived near St. John and has been fairly cooperative with law enforcement thus far, officials say. Keyser showed law enforcement where the body was located.
http://wtkr.com/2018/03/01/body-found-near-missing-middlesex-county-mothers-home/

Please, NO!
Oh, gosh I just read her body was found.
I'm going to crack.
xoxo

So very sorry you went through that, Valkyrii. And so true, so many instances where people close by don't see or hear a thing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AtroRed
Back