GUILTY VA - TerriLynn St John, 23, Middlesex County, 26 Feb 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Looks like AK has a couple kids. So even more lives ruined. So sad.

I wonder how social media led them to him.
Yeah. Still catching up, but after a glance at the Facebook page, he seemed to be pretty involved with his kids. Now 4 kids lost their parents. :(

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

JUST A COUPLE OF ITEMS:

1) BABIES ALONE:
Yeah I also found it suspicious that she would “willingly” leave her little kids at home alone with the freaking front door still open...to go off with Keyser...(per his statement)
....[emoji351]I’m calling B.S. on that one, and firmly believe that this is just ONE of the 1st versions of his ‘truth’ that he is giving LE...bet there will be another (at least one) soon....
I can tell you now that’s gotta be B.S. as NO mother is going to leave their kids willingly with their front door open, ESPECIALLY BABIES!

2) LONE SHOE:
Also did y’all notice that her shoe being left on scene was held back initially by LE? (I presume LE, all I know is that the initial MSM reports never discussed a shoe, necklace yes, cell yes, a shoe NO! )& that shoe would definitely be why the family suspected foul play!!

3) THE CONFESSION
And I would bet that Keyser came forward ONLY to confess because of all the media coverage over and over discussing what was found on site at the scene, and he knew that some of the items that were found were HIS!! So he knew LE was going to narrow it down to him sooner or later & he was likely sweating guilty they are are coming for me bullets!

***Note:The above is only my own opinions, thoughts, theories, views, and possible BIG Fish Tales; unless otherwise indicated by a website URL and/or reference to a direct origin source..Thanks!
The TRUTH WILL OUT!, and There will be a Reckoning, in this Life or the Next!

With a first degree murder charge, that's premeditated, right? Wouldn't a crime of passion spur of the moment like he's describing be second degree?

How utterly tragic and completely senseless. Heartbreaking. Those poor babies will never know their momma.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FYI: You only have to write that once per thread, and you're good to go :)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Sorry, don’t know how to come back to where I left off reading except by marking.

Sorry, don’t know how to come back to where I left off reading except by marking.

No worries. If u look above your post on this page you will see view first unread. Click on that and you are good.

Click "view first unread" right under the thread title and you should be good to go. :)

I am sad to read the outcome here. I couldn’t help but be reminded of Holly Bobo. Praying for the family and loved ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With a first degree murder charge, that's premeditated, right? Wouldn't a crime of passion spur of the moment like he's describing be second degree?

It's likely 1st degree not because of premeditation, but because it was committed during another felony; I'd imagine abduction?

This rule provides that anyone who kills another human being during the perpetration or attempted perpetration of arson, rape, forcible sodomy, inanimate or animate object sexual penetration, robbery, burglary or abduction is guilty of first degree murder.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felony_murder_rule_(Virginia)

Ugh, this is all so small town familiar to me. My county is a lot like Middlesex. Everyone knows everyone else. Small population. Everyone is Facebook friends with each other. Everyone talks and gossips. There's not much else to do if you're stuck out in the middle of no where.

My son is the same age as TerriLynn and AK, so I have a lot of his age group on my Facebook since they know me through him and I grew up with their parents. There is so much ridiculous trash talking and beefs and arguments because "soandso said they heard". Really benign stuff escalates and spreads and gets turned into major issues between these kids (and I only call them kids because I'm 18 years older and watched them grow up). Being small town kids, a lot of them have yet to really have the life experience to learn to let things go. There have been physical fights because of gossip and rumors. And they won't even unfriend and block each other, because they want to know what the other is saying (if the other is even saying anything at all).

The rumors and gossip and "I heard you were talking about me" happened with my age group when we were young too, but I think social media sets it on fire a lot faster and hotter than when I was 23 back in the 90's.

I don't know if that was actually the case with this, but his accusation that she was saying stuff about him and a confrontation over it is certainly not uncommon here, a few counties over. It's just such a damn shame that he felt he had to kill her over talk. Is there really ANYTHING she could have said that would have made his life worse than what it is at this moment?

I always 'like' the last post I read. It brings me back to that post every time. Tho I may not really 'like' the post at all , it's a bookmarking tool that comes in handy. I'm on Tapatalk , btw.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I always 'like' the last post I read. It brings me back to that post every time. Tho I may not really 'like' the post at all , it's a bookmarking tool that comes in handy. I'm on Tapatalk , btw.

Wow. Thank you.

We must now disregard every Thanks you give and consider them as null and void.

Lol. Just joking with you.

There is a view last unread post tab at the right hand side of the thread. One of the great features Tricia pays for.

The man arrested in connection to the disappearance and death of once missing Virginia mother TerriLynn St. John is now charged with her murder, according to WTVR.

Photo-

http://pix11.com/2018/03/01/body-of...le-from-her-home-23-year-old-man-charged/amp/
48713250ae82b47972b53a7f3b436896.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hawk53
Back