GUILTY VA - TerriLynn St John, 23, Middlesex County, 26 Feb 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I still find this difficult to believe. About 5-10 years ago a lady went missing in White Stone (next county over) and they later convicted someone. A few years Benjamin Coffey went missing and his van was found in Tappanhanock (the county on the other side of Middlesex, I believe). But this is the first crime of this type that I know of in Middlesex County. We have small towns in VA with as many people as this quiet county. Now this. I'm glad there was a quick arrest.

According to one of the articles posted, he'll be in court tomorrow, March 5th.

Just a small :bump: for today's hearing;

Monday, March 5th:
*Hearing - VA - TerriLynn St. John (23) (Feb. 27, 2018; found Mar. 1, 2018) - Alvin Bernard Keyser (23) arrested (3/1/18) & charged with 1st degree murder and concealing a dead body (more charges will be coming per LE). Held on no bond. Led LE to body.

There is a view last unread post tab at the right hand side of the thread. One of the great features Tricia pays for.
it works for you? that’s weird never brings me to the last post i read.

Anything from the hearing today?

TIA! :wave:

Awful New Details About The Murder Of A Virginia Mom Who Was Kidnapped From Her Home — Leaving Her Two Toddlers Alone Inside

https://www.yourtango.com/201831131...murder-alvin-keyser-arrested-kidnap-home-kids
Investigators were led to a 23-year-old man after a post on social media regarding St. John was discovered.

"We used cyber information to get what we had to do to get this job completed,” Bushey said before thanking the public for coming forward with any information they had.

Did we ever find out what he said on SM?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

^ Not that I am aware of always reading

I checked courts....said continued til May I believe....didn't see any new charges.

Do you have a link to the courts jstinch?? Does it say "what date" in May. I'd like to keep my list updated! :eek:nline:

TIA! :wave:

The Middlesex Sheriff's office said they investigated Keyser after someone posted on social media about a statement Keyser previously made.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/suspec...-mom-describes-fatal-confrontation-to-police/

There was evidence of a struggle in St. John’s driveway.

While Keyser and St. John were in a van that he had driven to her house, Keyser said she struck him and he struck her. Keyser then pushed her out of the van he was driving. Keyser further stated after he pushed her out of the van he went around the van and hit St. John and then strangled her “until she stopped breathing.” Keyser then stated he loaded her in the van and put her body in the woods, which is about a mile from her residence. Keyser also admitted that certain items found at the original crime scene were his.

http://www.ssentinel.com/index.php/...man_charged_with_murder_of_terrylynn_st_john/

The Middlesex Sheriff's office said they investigated Keyser after someone posted on social media about a statement Keyser previously made.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/suspec...-mom-describes-fatal-confrontation-to-police/

There was evidence of a struggle in St. John’s driveway.

While Keyser and St. John were in a van that he had driven to her house, Keyser said she struck him and he struck her. Keyser then pushed her out of the van he was driving. Keyser further stated after he pushed her out of the van he went around the van and hit St. John and then strangled her “until she stopped breathing.” Keyser then stated he loaded her in the van and put her body in the woods, which is about a mile from her residence. Keyser also admitted that certain items found at the original crime scene were his.

http://www.ssentinel.com/index.php/...man_charged_with_murder_of_terrylynn_st_john/
Sounds like she was killed in the driveway at home.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

:tyou: jstinch!

and :gaah: another court site that doesn't work for me! :pcguru:

I know your pain!
I get a blank screen..*shrugs* ..btw, that is via a safari web browser on iphone

Please note: My “Thank” clicking is glitchy & often does not register or subtracts mine after I’ve clicked someone’s, ‘Thank’..Please know that I am Thankful for your Help/Support/Humor/Etc!..so, THANK YOU!

The TRUTH WILL OUT!, and There will be a Reckoning, in this Life or the Next!

Hearing for accused murderer is Monday
http://www.ssentinel.com/index.php/news/article/hearing_for_accused_murderer_is_monday/

Accused murderer Alvin Bernard Keyser’s preliminary hearing is scheduled for Monday, May 21, at 1 p.m. in Middlesex General District Court. This hearing will determine if there is enough evidence to send the charges to a grand jury.

Keyser, 23, of Topping, is charged with two felonies, first degree murder and concealment of a dead body, according to documents in Middlesex General District Court.
[.....]
Keyser turned himself in to detectives the next morning, March 1. He showed authorities where he allegedly dumped St. John’s body and had attempted to cover it with leaves and debris in a thicket less than 20 feet off of the north side of Barrick’s Mill Road.

Since we are moving/closed on Monday -

Monday, May 21st:
*Prelim Hearing (@ 1pm ET) - VA - TerriLynn St. John (23) (Feb. 27, 2018; found Mar. 1, 2018) - Alvin Bernard Keyser (23) arrested & charged (3/1/18) with (2 Felonies) 1st degree murder and concealing a dead body (more charges will be coming per LE). Held on no bond. Led LE to body.
Hearing to see if enough evidence to send to Grand Jury.

If I find any articles while we are down, I shall save them until May 24th and post! :eek:nline:

Since we are moving/closed on Monday -

Monday, May 21st:
*Prelim Hearing (@ 1pm ET) - VA - TerriLynn St. John (23) (Feb. 27, 2018; found Mar. 1, 2018) - Alvin Bernard Keyser (23) arrested & charged (3/1/18) with (2 Felonies) 1st degree murder and concealing a dead body (more charges will be coming per LE). Held on no bond. Led LE to body.
Hearing to see if enough evidence to send to Grand Jury.

If I find any articles while we are down, I shall save them until May 24th and post! :eek:nline:

Thanks Niner! You’re always on top of things!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keyser’s preliminary hearing is continued | Rappahannock Record

SALUDA—On May 21, Middlesex General District Court Judge Stephanie E. Merritt continued the preliminary hearing for accused murderer Alvin B. Keyser until 11 a.m. July 16.

Middlesex Commonwealth’s Attorney Michael Hurd introduced a motion to continue the hearing because the autopsy report on the victim, TerriLynn St. John, had not been received in time for the May 21 hearing.

Keyser’s court appointed attorney, Amy Van Fossen, did not object to the request for continuance. The hearing will determine if there is enough evidence to send the charges to a grand jury.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinatrue
Back