GUILTY VA - TerriLynn St John, 23, Middlesex County, 26 Feb 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA? To compare to what where huh?

Maybe LE is trying to collect DNA from TerriLynn's car, bracelet, cell phone and other items found at the scene.
It looks like the bracelet and cell phone were removed from her by force therefore there might be some DNA evidence on those items. If TL's car door was open maybe the attacker touched it leaving fingerprints or some DNA evidence.

MSM now saying the necklace found was a male's jewelry and there is evidence she went into a second vehicle. “They found her shoes, right here behind her car, her broken jewelry, including a guys broken necklace was found right here, her phone was thrown into those bushes,” explained Maggie on Skype.

Middlesex County Sheriff’s Office’ Major Michael Sampson confirms there was a confrontation in the front yard by the vehicle and the dogs put them on her trail.

“It was tough but there were several miles covered on foot by the sheriff’s deputies,” said Sampson.

He says they believe the confrontation went back around her house, out into the woods, then back to the side of the home.

“You can see vehicle track marks in the grass right there, and they say that’s where they lose her trail so they think that’s where she was put in the vehicle,” she added.

Detectives have interviewed four people of interest, including St. John’s current boyfriend, and collected their DNA to be tested in a state lab, according to Sampson," http://wavy.com/2018/02/28/authorities-searching-for-missing-middlesex-co-woman/

MSM now saying the necklace found was a male's jewelry and there is evidence she went into a second vehicle. “They found her shoes, right here behind her car, her broken jewelry, including a guys broken necklace was found right here, her phone was thrown into those bushes,” explained Maggie on Skype.

Middlesex County Sheriff’s Office’ Major Michael Sampson confirms there was a confrontation in the front yard by the vehicle and the dogs put them on her trail.

“It was tough but there were several miles covered on foot by the sheriff’s deputies,” said Sampson.

He says they believe the confrontation went back around her house, out into the woods, then back to the side of the home.

“You can see vehicle track marks in the grass right there, and they say that’s where they lose her trail so they think that’s where she was put in the vehicle,” she added.

Detectives have interviewed four people of interest, including St. John’s current boyfriend, and collected their DNA to be tested in a state lab, according to Sampson," http://wavy.com/2018/02/28/authorities-searching-for-missing-middlesex-co-woman/

Thanks for the update, Grace. Appears she was able to evade her abductor for some time before he finally captured her.

On Ashleigh Banfield's show tonight, they had her best friend on and she said that TL made a 911 call at 5:30 in the morning from her cell phone. Ashleigh started asking her about it and TL's best friend got annoyed and hung up. There was also someone whispering in the background.

On Ashleigh Banfield's show tonight, they had her best friend on and she said that TL made a 911 call at 5:30 in the morning from her cell phone. Ashleigh started asking her about it and TL's best friend got annoyed and hung up. There was also someone whispering in the background.

Yeah... that's not creepy at all. :thinking:

I am in complete fear for her, were there; are there child support pmts, different fathers? Who are the fathers, are there restraining orders or TRO's? She was abducted, of course her kids need her! This was not voluntary, I'm sick for her family!

AB asked her how did she know TL made a 911 call from her cell phone at 5 30 in the morning because AB said there has been no reports of a 911 call being made and AB team had no reports about a 911 call being made at 5 30 in the morning in their notes etc.

She also asked her how do you know itvwas TL who made the call.

TL's best friend let out an annoying sigh and hung up. Someone was also whispering to her in the background.

Shades of Holly Bobo.
Scared to death for her

I live about an hour from Middlesex and have lots of friends in that area, some in common with Terrilyn in fact. I will very, very surprised if whoever is responsible for her disappearance is someone unknown to her. I have a terrible feeling about this.

The best friend's behavior on Ashleigh Banfield is really weird, but I'm also wondering if perhaps she had her info confused. If TL called 911 at 5:30 am, there should have been some response from LE at that time.

This is a rather scary case. I’m quite worried for this girl...sounds like she was able to tear the jewelry off her of her attacker(s) which should be a great source of DNA. My first thought was the significant other of course, but I’m also getting a strange sense that that might not be the case..undecided. His job should easily be able to verify whether he was at work or not, I would imagine. How terrifying. The 5:30am 911 call was 2 hours before the 7:30 disappearance that they seem pretty confident in. I wonder what happened during that and why she called? Where are you mama? Your babies need you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sounds like she was on the phone with her sister, who perhaps lives elsewhere, when something bad happened... and the sister then called her father to go check on Terrilynn and the kids? IDK, the phrasing in some of the articles is odd (the sister discovered the children alone and then T's father went to her home... but if the sister discovered them alone, how did that happen if the dad was the first to arrive?) Details are understandably not that clear at the beginning so I am cutting LE and MSM a break as more is clarified and learned.

I think that Terrilynn tossed her phone vs. perp. tossing it.

Do you think she tossed it in an attempt to ensure that if people were looking for her they would find it and see some record of her communications with whoever did this to her? Or to make it clear she didn’t leave of her own accord? I think you’re right...

But why toss it if gps could potentially be used? I guess the perp would have taken it so she couldn’t have potentially called for help once captive, but still, I would want it around I would think. Interesting. In some ways if intentional it is the opposite of what we are told to do but quite smart should 911 call prove to be true.

Ugh, that sinking feeling... there's a Mom of little ones somewhere out there, who someone was determined to nab. You just feel it in your gut that time is of the essence.

I can't see her FB, but I find your comments on it significant. But, on the other hand, HB's case looked like it was likely to be someone she knew very well personally, and it wasn't.

I hope the authorities have a handle on this and are moving quickly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back