GUILTY VA - TerriLynn St John, 23, Middlesex County, 26 Feb 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I do have a strange question that I haven't seen discussed on here.......what about her dog? We know that her poor babies were in the house (with the door wide open) but have there been any reports about her dog? She has several pics on her page (black/white border collie). Last pic posted was last month.

Always get nervous when the word acquaintance is used, so broad.
Also looking in her later FB friends list there are 4 Keysers listed

I’m just thinking that it’s a small community, they are all roughly the same age and probably went to school together.

It makes me so sick to think those babies lost their mommy.

I’m just thinking that it’s a small community, they are all roughly the same age and probably went to school together.

It makes me so sick to think those babies lost their mommy.

Yes, they did....small town. Only one highschool and they all went to school together, I believe that class graduated like 86.

“Keyser stated to detectives he confronted St. John at her residence about statements that were made about Keyser. Keyser stated that St. John struck him, and he struck her back he then pushed her out of the van Keyser was driving,” said*Middlesex Sheriff's Major Michael Sampson in a statement."

I'm sure this is lie.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

So sad.... and I think he's not matching the dog evidence which had her trail going into the woods etc at her house.

“Keyser stated to detectives he confronted St. John at her residence about statements that were made... stated that St. John struck him, and he struck her back he then pushed her out of the van Keyser was driving,” ... admitted that he pushed St. John out of the van, continued to hit her, and strangled her until she stopped breathing....stated he loaded her in the van and put her body in the woods down from her residence,”..... admitted that certain items at the original crime scene were his"

I wonder if the friend who stated last night on television on the Ashleigh show that it was the perps necklake was found at scene was indeed correct? I wonder if she will have a followup on why the friend hung up last night during the broadcast.

ETA: forgot link from above http://wtvr.com/2018/03/01/middlesex

They are replaying part of last night's episode right NOW of Ashley show and discussing Shelby hanging up when she talked about the male necklace and her phone calling nine-one-one at 5:30 a.m.

No, 86 graduated that year from Middlesex High School.

Well, after a day in which I did not have access to the news or here, this was sad news to come to on here. When there was no good news early this morning, I was concerned it wasn't going to end well.

Very tragic, this will be felt for awhile around here. So many folks around here are related and affects so many. My daughter graduated a year before TerriLynn, Hannah G brought me to this form as my daughter was at UVA at the time.

Well, after a day in which I did not have access to the news or here, this was sad news to come to on here. When there was no good news early this morning, I was concerned it wasn't going to end well.

I was wondering! She’s only 2-3 years older than my daughter and my daughter graduated in 2016, I figured TS graduated in 2013 or 2014.

What a long sad day. I can’t even imagine how the family is doing right now. 😞

I was wondering! She’s only 2-3 years older than my daughter and my daughter graduated in 2016, I figured TS graduated in 2013 or 2014.

What a long sad day. I can’t even imagine how the family is doing right now. 😞

TerriLynn was a 2013 graduate.

On Ashleigh Banfield...... He came over to confront her for ratting him out over something.

RIP TerriLynn. So sorry for her babies.

Haven't read yet but just saw the found deceased and want to cry

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avah