GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, a report of possible sexual abuse of a child is acute! Nancy is right

The family saw them for thanksgiving, didn't report it until after the holiday weekend, so monday at the very earliest, and they themselves said in their interview they were calling the wrong place and it took them a few days to get to the right people.

Now that being said I have no idea whether CPS actually did anything with the info. The family told Tina they had called it in to motivate her to get him out.

The family saw them for thanksgiving, didn't report it until after the holiday weekend, so monday at the very earliest, and they themselves said in their interview they were calling the wrong place and it took them a few days to get to the right people.

Now that being said I have no idea whether CPS actually did anything with the info. The family told Tina they had called it in to motivate her to get him out.

Mom should have went to LE.

Sounds to me it may have been a case of yet another mother putting a man before her children. She needed to be "motivated"??? WTH? Sadly that's what happens waaaaay too often!

Mom should have went to LE.

Sounds to me it may have been a case of yet another mother putting a man before her children. She needed to be "motivated"??? WTH? Sadly that's what happens waaaaay too often!

There were many things that were done, or not done, that made Brittany an easy mark for a predator like this. It is really tragic, and a really high price that is being paid by both of them.

The photo was so blurry, I'm not able to see what you all are seeing, as far as any expression or fear or anything...?

There were many things that were done, or not done, that made Brittany an easy mark for a predator like this. It is really tragic, and a really high price that is being paid by both of them.

Agreed! I just hope that child is okay and is found soon

GOOD JOB NANCY GRACE!!!! She did not mention that he was a police officer!! Brilliant on her part I just only hope the man who has Brittany isn't aware of that fact!

NG is stating that both ex wives have orders of protection against EAsley

NG is saying "he already murdered her mother"...

Not allegedly...

NG is stating that both ex wives have orders of protection against EAsley

One of them went through with prosecution for domestic violence. They reduced it to threatening phone calls, left the domestic label, and noted it was alcohol related.

The other one is in Alabama and we can't get into the criminal records there thus far.

NG said something about one of the ex wives saying Easley had shot himself in his hand? Apparently he threatened to kill both ex wives at some point as well

NG said something about one of the ex wives saying Easley had shot himself in his hand? Apparently he threatened to kill both ex wives at some point as well

and where is Nancy getting her info? My butt has been in this chair 12 hours today all over the internet and that's the first I'm hearing anything about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz