GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure you don't mean Martinsville, VA - whiich is directly north of Rockingham County NC across the VA/NC border. There is no Martinsville in Rockingham County, NC

yes nc....Sorry

There are 2 Rite-Aids in Florence, Alabama...

1313 North Wood Avenue
Florence, AL 35630

2403 Florence Boulevard
Florence, AL 35630

I can tell you, that anyone who has lived in my area of the country, SW Florida, for a while will remember the name Denise Lee and will not think twice before following that car if they were to spot it!

I remember that case. It was awful. It one case I will never forget!

I have no idea what sort of credibility that website has. If the sighting is true, I think LE would've just recently found out about it, because otherwise it would've been stated at their presser a few hours ago.

Thanks.... also noticed no date on it.

Florence, Alabama police number is given as the emergency citing number. That is a small distance from Marshall County, al where he spent some time.

Scanner up Florence AL nothing on there....

I have no idea what sort of credibility that website has. If the sighting is true, I think LE would've just recently found out about it, because otherwise it would've been stated at their presser a few hours ago.

lostnmissing is a credible site.

well, the rite-aid siting at 5:34 would have to of been this morning or sometime before today since it was posted on here today before 5:34 .... and most le use military time 17:34. does anyone know where the rite-aid that they were seen is at?

Ms. Couture, on the lostnmissing website, the number to call is florence, al

OR FLORENCE ALABAMA POLICE AT 256.760.6500 EXT 2

Are they on Florence BLVD?

The article says the Rite Aid was on Florence BLVD

Oh, I didn't see that.

No, they aren't on Florence Blvd.

The only one on Florence Blvd. I can find is in Florence, Alabama.

Not sure if I'm allowed to post it, but I saw this comment on another website:

If anyone is looking for more pics of both Brittany and Jeff, follow the 'Rate Him Back' button on Tina's myspace page (as someone posted previously). Make sure you are logged into myspace and then accept the application to be added. It will bring you to a long list of pictures of Jeff and his family (two children I believe?). I dont know why they have not made these photos public?

They can't be posted here since they're minors...against TOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez