GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they would go were they ever lived before because that the first place LE look. Most everyone knows that...

Nancy Grace, Issues with Jane Velez Mitchell, Americas Most Wanted..shows like that are national, with lots of viewers.

I'll start emailing them.

HaHa...I'm an idiot. I watch all 3 and forgot they're all national. I was thinking news stations, I guess.

Actually, I would not be surprised if he did go to an area he had lived in the past. He would be more likely to know where and how to hide out in that area. He could have some good buds there that might would help him out but not get involved.

Just guessing, as we all are.

Ok, here I go again. Since he really didn't buy much at walmart (for a camping trip) other then a tent, maybe he did that on purpose to throw LE off the trail. He used TS's credit card possibly knowing that it would be followed and the items would appear on the receipt. I just think if this guy is going camping and might only have 1 chance to use the Credit card, he would have charged a lot more then what he did. IMO

I don't think he's smart enough to have planned this in advance. If it's true that he beat Tina to death, then that sounds an act of rage that got out of control. Unless people hang out on here and read what all can be tracked by cash registers, cameras, phone pings, then he probably had no idea that the receipt would be able to be pulled so quickly or that a video would be looked at. I don't think he bought the tent to throw anyone off - I think he just didn't think there would be a picture of him and the cart PLUS a receipt to spell out exactly what he bought. :twocents:

Update as of 6:23 pm est, from Florida Super Trooper... LE here is still being told to Keep a Sharp look out for them that there have not been any "confirmed" sightings of either of them.

Actually, I would not be surprised if he did go to an area he had lived in the past. He would be more likely to know where and how to hide out in that area. He could have some good buds there that might would help him out but not get involved.

Just guessing, as we all are.

True, True, he would be in his comfort zone there also...

I think it is private. :banghead::banghead:

I was wondering if anyone else had any thoughts about the comments she was making in regard to BS? But not everyone can see them, so it makes it hard to discuss.

These comments were discussed earlier but not sure if a mod had an issue with it or not. I have read them - anyone can see them by going to the mobile url on their PC. But since it's set to private, not sure about the rules here about posting.

But I'll comment on the trend I saw: preceding her brother's death, she seemed more like an average 12-yr-old girl; after his death, she seemed more angry at the world and at life, her profanity increased, etc; after meeting JE, he seemed to be her world --- all she commented on was missing her brother, how her life sucked, and "ily" messages to JE... :(

(Mod, please delete if this violates TOS)

Wonder if his daughter is in AL or NC.....on his my space he talks about not getting to see her......

I don't think he's smart enough to have planned this in advance. If it's true that he beat Tina to death, then that sounds an act of rage that got out of control. Unless people hang out on here and read what all can be tracked by cash registers, cameras, phone pings, then he probably had no idea that the receipt would be able to be pulled so quickly or that a video would be looked at. I don't think he bought the tent to throw anyone off - I think he just didn't think there would be a picture of him and the cart PLUS a receipt to spell out exactly what he bought. :twocents:

I agree, he isn't that smart to have much of a plan.
Just go day by day.
But I do think he may of planned a run away with me BS plan.
And could of had his car packed with everything he owned.
JE knew it was against the law 32/12 years old.
And Tina got in his way and he killed her in a rage.

Wonder if his daughter is in AL or NC.....on his my space he talks about not getting to see her......

I remember seeing someone else post that she lived in Alabama, but I think that was yesterday so it probably got lost in the overwhelming amount of posts by now. :(

In regards to the possible sighting in Florence, Al., I am in Florence and it was broadcast a few minutes ago on WHNT tv station that a man was shopping last nite at Rite Aid on Florence Blvd. which is actually Hwy. 72 ( goes directly to Huntsville) and he saw a man that resembled Easley. He didn't know anything about the kidnapping until he saw it later on the news:( He stated he did not know what type of car..Also, another supposed sighting today of a Dodge Neon with VA. plates in Muscle Shoals, Al. turned out to not be the car. Hopefully will hear more tonight, will turn my Moms scanner on. I pray for the safe return of Brittany..

I'm losing hope here, and starting to think they are both dead, frozen to death. I pray not because that isn't the outcome I want but again, losing hope here.

Anyone can see TS's MS posts if they go to m.myspace.com and search for her. At least you could last night. The only thing I couldn't do was to see any comments that people made regarding her posts but I could on my iPhone.

I just looked at JE's photos, as a previous poster suggested. He has a separate folder named HCB dedicated to photos of BS. There are many pics of kids so not sure which are his. There are also pictures of his red SUV. He also has in a separate folder "my photos" pictures of his tattoos...the same pictures that LE distributed. Someone obviously supplied LE with those or they were already in the photos before gaining access with the search warrant.

IMO, that's to be expected since he has connections to AL. Including Ohio just seems completely random to me. They could be anywhere, true, but they could very easily be somewhere outside of the search states. Is there any way to get news out on a national level?

I don't know about other stations w/ national play, but HLN has had quite a bit of coverage - starts early in the a.m. on Robin Meade's show, Prime News covers it - and JVM & NG.

I haven't watched local Austin tv news in a while - so don't know about what local stations here are doing.

Judging by the local TV news stations websites in FL, KY, OH, AL & TN the case is covered there but it would take a local to tell us if they're hearing on TV or radio.

These comments were discussed earlier but not sure if a mod had an issue with it or not. I have read them - anyone can see them by going to the mobile url on their PC. But since it's set to private, not sure about the rules here about posting.

But I'll comment on the trend I saw: preceding her brother's death, she seemed more like an average 12-yr-old girl; after his death, she seemed more angry at the world and at life, her profanity increased, etc; after meeting JE, he seemed to be her world --- all she commented on was missing her brother, how her life sucked, and "ily" messages to JE... :(

(Mod, please delete if this violates TOS)

I wonder if part of her behavior change could be (other than grief) was the amount of time her mom spent grieving and maybe she felt forgotten. Never having lost a child, I imagine it would be the main thought in your mind for a long long time, to the exclusion of everyone and everything else.

If that was the case, she was a perfect victim for JE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez