GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is stupid but I wish they would have put in some money in the account so she could eat and have a warm place to be in. I'm so worried.

I wish they would've allowed him to withdraw $20 a day to where he would come back for more daily and be more easily tracked. Plus, he needs to stay well fed. If he loses a trimester or two, it'll be harder for people to recognize him.

I hope all of those LE agencies down throughout the SE are alert to other small crimes that may be occurring...food theft from grocery stores, gas and go without paying, theft of outerwear, etc...

and so many retired elderly people to take advantage of!!!! or prey on.....

I wish LE would say why the idea of Florida is so much of a possibility...if there is real reason to think they went there. I think they could almost anywhere, but they really seem to be thinking they are in the Southeast.

I think in a case this dangerous and active, LE needs to give out whatever info they safely can...people in other states may not be vigilant, if they think they are in Florida, or only in those specified states...

I am on the South Carolina/Georgia border and I have not heard a single word about this case on any media other than what I have sought out. If I were a "normal" person (i.e. someone who is not a WebSleuth's addict), I probably wouldn't even know about this case. This seems ridiculous to me because to get from Virginia to Florida, they would need to go thru both SC and GA! I have done my part!!! I have looked for every Dodge Neon I could find, and I have even followed a few today until I ruled them out! :crazy: You just never know, and if you aren't looking, you are aren't going to see. :twocents:

and so many retired elderly people to take advantage of!!!! or prey on.....

I had also wondered if JE might have an elderly relative that is not in the news loop that might help them out. Either with shelter and food or money. I mean a totally innocent relative!!

They seem pretty confident he doesn't have access to funds, I am wondering if the balance was low.

This guy is not intimidated by stealing, so I don't really think he saw it as a big issue to not have money. It would sure be interesting to see a listing of the "petty thefts", "purse snatchings", etc. that have happened up and down the East Coast since this case developed.

My guess is they are fixated on Florida because of something they have found in the texts or private messages now that they are fully accessing myspace and facebook. Maybe they discussed it.

Sounds to me like a fairy tale JE was selling her if that was the case and they are freezing in the woods somewhere rather than strolling on a warm beach.

162600_113051492096489_112253375509634_79068_2931056_n.jpg

Here is a recent photo of him without facial hair. No credit towards me. I got it from the Help Find Brittany Mae Smith page on Facebook.

I had also wondered if JE might have an elderly relative that is not in the news loop that might help them out. Either with shelter and food or money. I mean a totally innocent relative!!

Based on Easley's MyLife Profile he has been associated with Albertville and Grant, Alabama.

Attachments

• Snipped MyLife Profile JSEasley.png
    Snipped MyLife Profile JSEasley.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 25
Did I read something about a bathing suit a day or two, or did I imagine it? One being bought, or missing from the house, or was that just a poster's suggestion...

I live in NM and I can't tell you how many people on the run land up here for some reason...I hope they do have good reason to push the Florida idea, but I am hesitant to think so, since they keep adding states to the AA's. I hope they did not make a mistake in putting "Florida" into everyone's mind, without solid reasoning.

Did I read something about a bathing suit a day or two, or did I imagine it? One being bought, or missing from the house, or was that just a poster's suggestion...

I live in NM and I can't tell you how many people on the run land up here for some reason...I hope they do have good reason to push the Florida idea, but I am hesitant to think so, since they keep adding states to the AA's. I hope they did not make a mistake in putting "Florida" into everyone's mind, without solid reasoning.

Someone mentioned something about if the LE had searched BS's room to see what was taken from it or if they could get one of her friends that knew what clothes she had, etc. to see if she was missing items such as a bathing suit or a Winter coat to kind of judge if they had planned on leaving state to warmer climate.

I think someone posted here.. asking if her bathing suit was missing from her bedroom. Stated maybe her friend would know that.

I think someone posted here.. asking if her bathing suit was missing from her bedroom. Stated maybe her friend would know that.

Thanks, I am just really stuck on the Florida thing...what LE has to make them even say that Florida is a likely destination.

Whereever they go, I think they would have to head toward population centers, where they would have a better chance of obtaining food and shelter and be more anonymous.

Just thinking out loud, but what are the chances that JE has come across sites like WS and are keeping tabs on theories, info, etc posted? Also, could he possibly use something like CraigsList for transportation, housing, etc? It'd be virtually impossible to know if it's him, but just a thought.

First, Welcome to WS's illeKllaH!!! And Weclome to all of our new members! illeKllaH raises a great question. If I were JE or BS, I would be in COMPLETE withdrawal by now without internet access. They seemed "connected" enough to the internet that I bet they are missing it too. What would I do if I needed access on the fly? Go the library? If they were using their own log-on's to access various sites, I would assume LE would be all over them, right??? They probably don't dare access FB or MySpace, but they sure would do a public access google of their names, and guess what one of the first hits they would find? WS's. How would that help them?? If I were them, I would turn around and head north to Montana or something - except they have no money or resources... that we know of. :waitasec:

Almost certain that was just a suggestion, to have a friend of Brittany's check what, if any, clothes were missing, to determine if they were heading somewhere warm.

Edit: I'm too slow!

Truck stops could be a possible place they could show up since that's a place they could shower. They're sure not bathing in rivers in this weather. The thing about truck stop showers is that it costs money if you don't buy a lot of fuel.

Or...they could shower during home burglaries. :frown:

Just a general comment. I'm in SW Florida and just heard it's supposed to warm up slightly over the weekend with daytime temps in the 70s, however, another cold front is coming through Sunday afternoon with rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak