GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has lost a lot of weight between the picture in the yellow shirt and the white t-shirt! What happened??

I have a feeling the picture of him in the yellow shirt is his driver's license picture. He looks a bit younger as well in it ; so it's hard telling when the last time he had his license updated was, as in the years difference of the two pictures.

Do you guys realize that the comment that was made on the CNN article could actually have been legit? For those that don't know about that comment this man commented on a CNN article and said to look for them in Lake City, FL. The tip had been called in last night becuase I did it and the woman told me that someone had already reported it to them! I find this completely interesting that they are now focusing on FL.

The ARTICLE:

(Just click on View All Comments at the bottom and then scroll all the way back down and you will see a comment by someone with the username Pagan72)

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/12/09/virginia.missing.child/index.html?hpt=T2

Another WS'er and I are live chatting with Cincinnati news people right now...and they're completely ignoring our requests on a story...not even acknowledging our comments.

Another WS'er and I are live chatting with Cincinnati news people right now...and they're completely ignoring our requests on a story...not even acknowledging our comments.

who are you trying to talk to? My friend is from Cinci follows a lot of news things and might be able to help you.

As the cheif said in the Presser today it shouldn't matter if the tip sounds silly or who it came from CALL IT IN! lol. I'm just pointing that out as all that it could be legit you never know.

Thanks, I am just really stuck on the Florida thing...what LE has to make them even say that Florida is a likely destination.

Whereever they go, I think they would have to head toward population centers, where they would have a better chance of obtaining food and shelter and be more anonymous.

I think you are right.

Prayers

I know...grrrrrr

Why??? If they are in MSM news, they should hang their heads in shame. If they are citizens - they should still hang their heads in shame. :furious:

Why??? If they are in MSM news, they should hang their heads in shame. If they are citizens - they should still hang their heads in shame. :furious:

Apparently asking if anyone needs a Christmas tree, who has Christmas decorations up, and a nativity scene outside of a courthouse in Indiana are much more pressing matters.

I'll try and contact WKRC. No one in Dayton is willing to run it...WXIX isn't willing. Surely SOMEONE will?!

I was wondering where the pics of Brittany and her Mom were taken that were at the beach? Va. Beach would be cold now. Lots of young people love Myrtle Beach. I know for a fact that Hilton Head Island has many condos that have to be vacant right now. Almost all areas would be cold now, but could be that Brittany would want to go where she had some good memories and she was familiar with.

Someone mentioned the older retired people in Florida. The Villages is a great example. The people in that area would not hesitate to help a very young girl in distress, and then this monster pop out on them. Just thoughts and opinions.

It is cold and dark outside and I worry about Brittany more at night. I do not know her, but want to know that she is warm and not hungry. Brittany may have tried to seem older than she was on Facebook and MS, but she is still just a little girl that will eventually want her Mommy. That breakdown is coming if it hasn't already. My heart is breaking for her.

I am praying that Brittany is located safe and sound. I do hope this monster has not broken her spirit. Her family seems to love her very much and would give her mountains of support if she can just be returned to them.

Prayers for Brittany and her family.

OH DEAR GOD! One of the news people just said, "She is too old for an Amber Alert."

REALLY?! I mean, REALLY?!

I was wondering where the pics of Brittany and her Mom were taken that were at the beach? Va. Beach would be cold now. Lots of young people love Myrtle Beach. I know for a fact that Hilton Head Island has many condos that have to be vacant right now. Almost all areas would be cold now, but could be that Brittany would want to go where she had some good memories and she was familiar with.

Someone mentioned the older retired people in Florida. The Villages is a great example. The people in that area would not hesitate to help a very young girl in distress, and then this monster pop out on them. Just thoughts and opinions.

It is cold and dark outside and I worry about Brittany more at night. I do not know her, but want to know that she is warm and not hungry. Brittany may have tried to seem older than she was on Facebook and MS, but she is still just a little girl that will eventually want her Mommy. That breakdown is coming if it hasn't already. My heart is breaking for her.

I am praying that Brittany is located safe and sound. I do hope this monster has not broken her spirit. Her family seems to love her very much and would give her mountains of support if she can just be returned to them.

Prayers for Brittany and her family.

Yikes, my in-laws live in the Villages...I will make sure they are aware. And there is a lot of rural area surrounding the Villages as well...mobile homes, and just lots of land...

No, I'm not kidding. This person is an IDIOT! Said you have to be under 12 to get an AA in Ohio. Well, a simple google search brought me to the Ohio Dept. of Resources and this is what it says:

Criteria for Selecting Amber Alert:

1. The child must be 17 years of age or younger
2. The investigating agency must believe that the child is in immediate danger of serious bodily harm or death
3. There must be enough descriptive information about the child, the suspect, and /or the circumstances surrounding the abduction to believe that activation of the alert will help to locate the child.
4. The activation must be recommended by the local law enforcement agency of jurisdiction AND
5. The activation is not to be used for runaway children or family abductions unless the investigation determines that the child is in immediate danger of serious bodily harm or death.

She just told me that for kids aged 12-17, they won't use the term AA because they don't want to overuse it. They'll just say she is missing.

Yikes, my in-laws live in the Villages...I will make sure they are aware. And there is a lot of rural area surrounding the Villages as well...mobile homes, and just lots of land...

Yes, I will tell my friends also........some people do not follow crimes.
My DD didn't even know this happened til today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz