GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A male and female were in a stolen SUV and the driver was acting strange. They refused to get out of the car, and they have been in a standoff for hours. They used a remote control to toss a smoke grenade into the vehicle, and they are both under arrest now.

http://www.wisn.com/news/26087539/detail.html

mentioned some where that he had lived at one time in kill devil Hills NC...i am in va beach and now for a fact that a lot of cheeper hotels rent out by the week or month in off season....lots of homeless and drug addicts etc...place like outer banks would be very quiet this time of year....

I have considered this also bwf. I live on an island in SE NC and any time a crime is committed, authorities immediately block off the bridge and the ferry.
So if he did such a thing it would be a risky decision if one needed to make a getaway.

You are right though, there are alot of transients who come here for service/manual labor work and live in the cheaper hotels during the off season. There is also a state park on the island with camping and a KOA across the bridge on the mainland with access to fishing.

The thing is, you are right, it is easy to exist in plain sight in these sleepy little beach towns in the wintertime....

MOO

wm

I don't think she would be in handcuffs if found. It does look like her, but I do not believe she would be immediately under arrest after being found.

I don't think she would be in handcuffs if found. It does look like her, but I do not believe she would be immediately under arrest after being found.

They may not know who she is. Also, anyone involved in a many hour long standoff, should be in handcuffs until cleared.

Remember, they arrested Elizabeth Smart at the beginning as well... well, handcuffed her.

Oh yeah, I DO remember that now. Well, I will eat my previous words, maybe it is her! :praying:

My DD lives in ST Francis Right off there and she said The Driver did NOT look Like JE.

You know if they were going to canada.....WI to MINNI is the easiest way to get there...

I do believe that she would be immediately handcuffed. Her mother was murdered and no one knows if she was involved in anyway in her mother's death. Teens are in the news alot lately for killing their parents either alone or with an accomplice. Police officers can be harmed and/or killed by a child/teen just as quickly as an adult.

Hi I have been following this story, wanted to say you guy's are awesome. Dont know if this has been mentioned before but somebody on the FB group is saying that ts didnt meet je online. She say's a friend introduced them. She also said it was her sister that went to ts house Sunday with le to check on ts.She said besides the car's being gone that there was a note on the door and thats why le didnt do anything futher Sunday.

I was always wondering if JE got help from a fellow 'inmate' type guy from his MS??
Not saying this couple is involved in any way..........

Roads are bad where I am in PA.........I would think almost all the north has about the same weather right now, snow, cold and bad roads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blueeyes1981