GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe he was still using the debit card too but LE was smart letting him think that LE was stupid and looking at camping sites. LOL I bet LE Knew from the get go that the tent was to throw them off so they played along so JE would relax and use phone, debit card.

Sam - I think he can fight extradition

He can fight extradition, but the only way he would win is if CA doesn't recognize the crime. Its kind of what's going on in the Skelton case. The father is fighting extradition in hopes that Michigan won't recognize the crime of parental kidnapping.

New thread coming up - copy your posts before hitting the post button, so they don't get lost when I close this thread.

Salem

Ok, I got a question because I am stupid when it comes to this stuff but can JE fight to stay in CA being that Virginia is a death penalty state and he is seriously not going to want to come back here?? Or is that only if you are out of the country?

He can fight it, but with the murder happening here in Virginia and if he is tied to it, he will have to come back to serve that charge. I also think California won't mind handing him over, but I also don't know the "official" law.

OT the scanner thread for Brittany is now closed. But I want to thank LMAX for always being there with the breaking news with links,:blushing:

New thread coming up - copy your posts before hitting the post button, so they don't get lost when I close this thread.

Salem

... now? Ok...

Thank GOD she is safe and alive, her family must be thrilled! I am so glad we get a happy ending of sorts.

He can fight extradition, but the only way he would win is if CA doesn't recognize the crime. Its kind of what's going on in the Skelton case. The father is fighting extradition in hopes that Michigan won't recognize the crime of parental kidnapping.

hahahaha! He's not gonna get ANY breaks from California! I know we seem like a flakey state sometimes - but we DO NOT go easy on kidnappers. Pot smokers, maybe.

Ok, I got a question because I am stupid when it comes to this stuff but can JE fight to stay in CA being that Virginia is a death penalty state and he is seriously not going to want to come back here?? Or is that only if you are out of the country?

I'm sure VA will have no trouble in extraditing him back from CA. JFYI, CA has the death penalty if I'm not mistaken and I think the biggest population of such inmates. ??

Any one find his booking information yet?

Prolly just what the warrants are out there for: fraud, larceny and abduction. Little stay over in wait for the big guns..

~3500 miles plus

The Distance between Roanoke (City of Roanoke,Virginia) and San Francisco (San Francisco County,California) is :
3713.46 kilometers (km).
The approximately estimated travel/road distance can be around 4270.48 km to 4641.82 km

http://distancecalculator.globefeed...749295&fromlng=-79.9414267&tolng=-122.4194155
not to quote you one more time, BUT it is 3500 miles of very tough driving especially if your hauling A$$. Trying to look for the possible route in the least amount of time. We did that once and believe me it was exhausting.

Hey, if new thread is starting, can someone do it NOW - before presser - or else wait...? It's going to be hard to update with a closing thread in the middle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz