GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was always my thought with all the news coverage letting everyone know where the Amber Alerts are up, where they are looking. Very cleaver of Jeff to head west, while everyone was looking the other way. :crazy:
You know, I've always thought that of the Amber alerts, heads up if you will. It's hard to weigh the lesser of two evils. In the long run, I vote for the Amber Alert.

Ok, I got a question because I am stupid when it comes to this stuff but can JE fight to stay in CA being that Virginia is a death penalty state and he is seriously not going to want to come back here?? Or is that only if you are out of the country?

Yeah. I knew who he was, but I was wondering who was blowing up his phone because I figured it had to be important since they kept calling him back. LOL.

LOL... I feel kind of bad now that I was booo'ing him and requesting that someone kick him out of the room and away from the mic with that annoying ring tone.

Sam - I think he can fight extradition

That was always my thought with all the news coverage letting everyone know where the Amber Alerts are up, where they are looking. Very cleaver of Jeff to head west, while everyone was looking the other way. :crazy:

I had thought "west" at one time - but only b/c it was one of the few parts of the country not completely frozen!

The day is not over yet! Heck, lets get an arrest there and find out about Lindsay and Haliegh and Kyron and Adji and all our kids! Then we can all just chat about how happy we are forever!

Okay, I had steak for dinner (after Caylee hearing) then heard this and had huge bowl of ice cream - so how many calories do you burn crying, blowing your nose and jumping up and down? LOL

Probably none but who cares...lol :woohoo:

:behindbar

:woohoo: :woohoo:

going to get a beer and popcorn for the presser!!!
So much great news today!!!

Ok, I got a question because I am stupid when it comes to this stuff but can JE fight to stay in CA being that Virginia is a death penalty state and he is seriously not going to want to come back here?? Or is that only if you are out of the country?

First - I am NOT an attorney! But, I think he could request an extradition hearing but I have seen snowballs in he$$ fare better!

Actually I'm amazed by that. All fingers pointed to him moving south. The tent, moving to warmer weather, although it;s been damm cold here in Fl. BUT no one expected CA. It makes me wonder if he was watching the news and had enough cash to get there? If so, did he have cash stored? If not, how could he afford to get across the country?

Maybe LE fibbed? Or he might have been taking off the top of any purchases TS may have allowed him to make during shopping.?

You know, it's gonna be a little ironic if he got caught because he "buttdialed into facebook"

Even with all the great news right now, it's so sad to think about the fact that Brittany is going to have to find a way to move forward knowing that both her brother AND her mother have died. I can't imagine all the turmoil this poor girl has in her future.

If the guy whose phone was ringing was getting calls about this, I retract my earlier statements about shutting it off! GREAT NEWS! I really can't believe it!

As far as extradition, he has to come back to face murder charges, I would think. Either way, CA has the death penalty, too. Maybe he can become friends with Charlie Manson and Scott Peterson!

I will definitely stick around to see this case through. I am just elated right now.

This guy has counted from 1-10 and from 10-1... like 10 times. ETA: Making comments now - don't know if he knows he's live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member