GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so very happy Brittany has been found and is safe. I just got home, so I haven't caught up on the thread...but Mom filled me in on the phone and said that Easley has been arrested as well?

Remember at the 3:30 presser when the guy from the Missing and Exploited children group ...his cell phone kept ringing and ringing and he had to leave???? I wonder if that's what was happening

Good point ! I noticed that guy's phone kept ringing like crazy. I was wondering who was in such a rush to get talk to him.

Nancy Grace is going to be live tonight. And no they are not always pre-recorded on Fridays because I have called in on a Friday before.

I was always on the lookout, here in NM, just because so many criminals end up here...they probably did pass by on I-40...big trucker route.

Not much of a wine gal myself but I dang sure had a shot of liquor just now!

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME BY THE WAY! I AM SOOOOO HAPPY SHE'S COMING HOME!!!

I'm so very happy Brittany has been found and is safe. I just got home, so I haven't caught up on the thread...but Mom filled me in on the phone and said that Easley has been arrested as well?

They have him in custody !

Good point ! I noticed that guy's phone kept ringing like crazy. I was wondering who was in such a rush to get talk to him.

The cell phone guy was the head/spokesperson for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. He was supposed to speak at the presser, but left and never came back.

Remember at the 3:30 presser when the guy from the Missing and Exploited children group ...his cell phone kept ringing and ringing and he had to leave???? I wonder if that's what was happening
Bet ya you are right!!!!!!!!!! :twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents: <------ placing my bet! That is all I have left after holiday shopping! LOL

I am so giddy, I should put myself in time out!!!!!!

IS IT 8 yet? Someone post a link when you find it!

Britany found safe..........JE in custody! Justice for Tina Smith!
Elizabeth Smart..........got her justice......Mitchell guilty 2 counts!
Judge Perry gives JB orders...........Justice coming for Caylee!

Great news today for Justice

We are having one heck of a bad storm right now, If I lose my internet before this presser I am going to scream..... I am so elated she is found safe....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz