GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked the San Francisco news sites: NOTHING. (ETA: which leads me to believe no one out there really knew she was missing = they had some other kind of tip-off rather than a local?)

TBH ; NONE of my friends out there knew about it and I a majority of my friends live there.

I am shaking because I am so in shock, but happy !

I agree that the next hour is going to drag by! I wanna know all the details.

Me too!!
But I have a feeling they'll be very tight lipped.
It'll prob. be kept short and sweet....jmo

This and the Smart verdict on the same day! I think I'm gonna go have a glass or two of wine!

I know!!!!!! Pass the tissues - I am bawling like a baby! Oh, and we also got to watch a smack down in FL in Caylee case too - this is just too much - not! LOL

I LOVE DAYS LIKE THESE. Now, how about Haleigh and Kyron and all our other babies, Dear Lord? >> PLEASE!!!!! :angel:

I'm curious to know if someone called in a tip, if Brittany broke free, if LE pinged his phone, if he just turned himself in.....how did this all go down?

I saw nothing on the SF news sites... no amber alert, no 'found' info, nothing. Makes me think that the locals weren't too aware, so it must've been some other tip: BS calling, the strange update from the cell phone, an accomplice. ???? Guess we'll find out in time....

What great news to find one alive and safe!!!! I was surprised at the media attention on this one. So many states seemed relentless. Hope that this will be a trend in missing children and persons in the future. A joint effort works! Thank goodness she was found safe and her family must be overwhelmed with relief.

Here's hoping NG has a guest host...the only way I can watch :)

I'm curious to know if someone called in a tip, if Brittany broke free, if LE pinged his phone, if he just turned himself in.....how did this all go down?

Some truck lines are tracked ...real time...by satellite. Maybe this is what LE did?

GREAT NEWS!!! Have to go back through the thread to read what has happened, but very good news!!

Remember at the 3:30 presser when the guy from the Missing and Exploited children group ...his cell phone kept ringing and ringing and he had to leave???? I wonder if that's what was happening

This and the Smart verdict on the same day! I think I'm gonna go have a glass or two of wine!

Toast! Think I will too.:woohoo:

I keep thinking about all the "psychic crime fighting" sites that I looked at briefly about this case, and how they were "getting" that she was deceased and "saw" her body in certain locations, etc. Ugh.

Was gone all day, and trying to catch up on a tab that I had opened, and hit refresh.... When I saw found safe, I started bawling my eyes out. I live in CO, I knew they would be heading far away, I have been keeping my eyes open, chances are, they wouldn't go through our state, mountains are rough traveling this time of year....

There I am rambling again. I am on cloud nine right now, knowing she was found safe. Can't wait to hear the rest of the story!!!!!!!!!

Remember at the 3:30 presser when the guy from the Missing and Exploited children group ...his cell phone kept ringing and ringing and he had to leave???? I wonder if that's what was happening

YEPPERS!!! Also we didn't hear that the FBI was actively involved did we? but yet amber alerts across state lines we know would bring the FBI in the case but LE kept that pretty quiet. Perhaps, FBI are the person's who made the arrest in Ca.

I'm in CA and I can tell you there was next to nothing on this case out here. Unless you watched NG, HLN, or go online.
If they headed here last friday, they've been here for several days. SMH

OVERjoyed for Brittany and her family...

If we can just get the same news for the Skelton Boys, Kyron, and so on and so on....

And cheers, the wine is poured in honor of one more victory in the fight against predators against our children. Its been a marvelous day!

Here's hoping NG has a guest host...the only way I can watch :)

NG is pre-recorded on Fridays by a couple of hours, according to Levi. So is JVM. That's why neither of them will cover it until Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz