GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the person helping them out saw that presser and knew they were being watched and cut bait and called to spill the beans!
Could be the person that was on the phone with him in Walmart. They stated they knew who is was and yeah, he or she probably knew the gig was up.

I never understand how someone can be an "alleged" abductor if found with the abducted person, when person is a minor...legalese I guess...

Wset.com just announced it too! This has been on my mind so heavy. Was just telling my neighbor. So grateful she is alive and pray she is ok otherwise. Thank God!
Shannon

Well I was kind of right, the items purchased were for a long trip. I wouldn't be surprised if that first item isn't a music DVD collection of some kind.

They were all the way in San Francisco?? Wow, talk about having authorities (and everyone else..) fooled.

THANK GOD Brittany is safe!!!

Could be the person that was on the phone with him in Walmart. They stated they knew who is was and yeah, he or she probably knew the gig was up.

Yes same and the Chief during the presser when that was mentioned he had a snicker about it too. This is why I said...Person helping him knew right then and there they jig was up.

I sent tons of emails to the news channels around here and they ignored me. I'm sure they figured they wouldn't come this far.
Proof you never know!!!

I saw San Fran on one those Twitters??? LOL, if that's what you call them.

How wonderful that they have found her!!! Alive!!! We don't get that news very much, and it feels MARVELOUS!!!! Now, I want to know what happened. I hope we aren't just completely horrified like some of the other recent cases have been... :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

San Francisco is a great place to disappear. There is a huge homeless population, there are plenty of ways to get free food and shelter for that fact. It's expensive if you want to live in the city in the traditional sense, but it is a transient haven.

I wonder if the status update to his Facebook yesterday was some sort of attempt by BS to have them located?? Maybe LE caught that and figured out where they were. That would be really awesome too....

"She's safe," said Liz Dyer of South Boston, Brittany's grandmother. "We're so glad. We're bouncing off the walls."

Brittany has talked to her father, South Boston Police Officer Benny Smith, Dyer said. She said the police asked her not to say where Brittany was found.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/breaking/wb/270398

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member