GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First: Dadof2.....GREAT first post and welcome!!

Second: Wooohooo!! So glad she's been found!!

BREAKING NEWS RIGHT NOW: Police announce abducted 12-year-old girl Brittany Smith has just been found alive! Tune in for the live police press conference at 8 PM ET for all the breaking details!

we have to wait till NG can tell us at 8p. I am so in a tiz.

Thank God all of our prayers were answered...Now I pray that the good Lord will give Brittany the strength to get thru her Mothers death.

I bet they were in Alabama, wasn't there a reported sighting earlier today that they were checking out? I was wondering why nothing was being said one way or the other about that.

I think the person helping them out saw that presser and knew they were being watched and cut bait and called to spill the beans!

First: Dadof2.....GREAT first post and welcome!!

Second: Wooohooo!! So glad she's been found!!

Thank you, and I agree WOOOOHOOOOO (maybe I should have made my first post earlier.....:bananajump::bananajump::bananajump::bananajump::Banane44:)

Thank goodness!!! I hope she's okay mentally as well as physically!

I saw San Fran on Facebook, that is why I had a question mark...

Where's the info about San Francisco? I'm not seeing this anywhere...

I think the person helping them out saw that presser and knew they were being watched and cut bait and called to spill the beans!

Agree 100% with you.

San Francisco??? I lived there for 2 months. No way in hell did he go to the country's most expensive city without help or shelter. A loaf of bread in San Fran is $4. He had inside help,

Regardless, I'm so relieved she's alive and well.

Thank you GOD!

I just got home and ran to check the status...going back to read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1