GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They just found her and Easley in another state, presser at 8:00pm !!

Are you serious?! I am running out the door right now and this is the best news ever. Thank God! Will have to catch up on the good news when I get back!:dance:

OMG- I am stunned.
Her hell is really only just begun.
I hope her remaining family is prepared to deal with this aftermath and help her heal.

200z29v.jpg

Wow...I hope that is true...I had a feeling they would not need AMW for some reason...

WDBJ7 was getting ready to go off the air and broke in about 2 min ago and said she and easley were found in another state. That's all they said and sounded like that was all they knew! Isn't that GREAT! Boy is he gonna get it now!!

:dance: thank goodness! I have been lurking and not posting...:angel: just praying....

Im not sure what is wrong with my computer. It will not let me post some things. I really want the guys picture to be as plastered all over as Brittanies. He will be more noticable imo.

HOLY CRAP BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now though LE will be tight lipped about everything.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Thank Goodness !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, I found this site during the Kelsey Smith kidnapping and murder. I have been "lurking" around ever since. Finally decided to join and add my 2 cents every once in a while. As a father of 2 girls aged 14 and 11 I have become obsessed with these types of crimes and follow them constantly praying for a good outcome and wishing there was something I could do to help these kids. I also take what I learn about the people that commit these types of crimes and use it to teach my girls what to watch out for.
For what it is worth, here is the first 2 cents I will put in:
I watched that video and I did not see a captive hostage. I also did not see any clue of nervousness displayed by either of them. I am talking about the kind of nervousness that you would expect to see from someone that had just committed a murder. They walked slowly, were not looking over their shoulders, and most telling was that they did not jump out of their skin when that alarm went off. If TS was already dead then this would have been right after it happened and they would have been in panic mode. Even if BS was not aware it happened, this was JE's first murder as far as we know and there is no way he would have been this calm right after he did it.
As far as BS being captive, I just do not see it. She walks slowly, she helps with the items at check out, she just does not look like she has a million things running through her head like you would expect if she had just been kidnapped. When Shasta went into that carrout she had been with her kidnapper for a period of time and the "nervous fear" period had long passed. Also, she walks behind him several times. Even if he though he had control over her if he had just kidnapped her and killed her mother he would not let her out of his sight because he would not know for sure how she would react. She does not keep looking to him for clues and he does not keep checking to see where she is. I do not think TS had been killed yet. I do think that he had convinced her that he loved her, she was completely lost in her 12 yr old definition of "love", and they had made the decision to run away together. Some point after this the confrontation happened and TS was killed.
Again, just my 2 cents......

I personally do think the murder had already happened by the time they got to Walmart, but I don't think Brittany knew about it. Perhaps he told her to get in the car and wait for him there. I very much doubt he would have wanted Brittany to see the murder, because A) she would have been a witness, and B) he had her brainwashed that he was a nice guy. I think he found a way to get Brittany out of the house somehow while he committed murder.

I wonder if perhaps he was wearing heavier clothing, but shed some layers after the murder to get rid of blood stains. Still doesn't explain why she's in short sleeves, though.

Thank God! San Fransisco is much farther than I thought they'd be!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1