GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy Grace is going to be live tonight. And no they are not always pre-recorded on Fridays because I have called in on a Friday before.

Thanks for that. Maybe I'm misremembering what Levi said. Sorry.

Again, they may not give out much tonight, so maybe shouldn't have really high hopes.

Honestly heading to the opposite side of the country was a smart move (ok, maybe not, cuz it didn't work out, thank heavens!), but leave the area where you are in the news, on posters, where cops are looking for you, makes more sense than all those who stay close, imo.

anything on JVM tonight???
I was so involved in reading, I forgot about JVM.
TV on now.

RSBM.

Now if only there was an arrest in Zahra's case, it would have been perfect.

The day is not over yet! Heck, lets get an arrest there and find out about Lindsay and Haliegh and Kyron and Adji and all our kids! Then we can all just chat about how happy we are forever!

Okay, I had steak for dinner (after Caylee hearing) then heard this and had huge bowl of ice cream - so how many calories do you burn crying, blowing your nose and jumping up and down? LOL

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:​

Just got back and signed on...to see "found safe" on Brittany's thread!!!!!!! Oh THANK GOD!!!!!!! Gonna read back and catch up now!!!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:​

just a little sidenote...... I sincerely hope that all of you that I've met following this story decide to stay around this thread and follow the wheels of justice in this case. We all made a great team :blowkiss:

The cell phone guy was the head/spokesperson for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. He was supposed to speak at the presser, but left and never came back.

Yeah. I knew who he was, but I was wondering who was blowing up his phone because I figured it had to be important since they kept calling him back. LOL.

Actually I'm amazed by that. All fingers pointed to him moving south. The tent, moving to warmer weather, although it;s been damm cold here in Fl. BUT no one expected CA. It makes me wonder if he was watching the news and had enough cash to get there? If so, did he have cash stored? If not, how could he afford to get across the country?

That was always my thought with all the news coverage letting everyone know where the Amber Alerts are up, where they are looking. Very cleaver of Jeff to head west, while everyone was looking the other way. :crazy:

A trucker friend could have been giving assistance...

But there are some truckers that will give rides to anyone...

I wouldn't be surprised to hear that they got part of the way there...ditched the car and asked for a ride from someone.

just a little sidenote...... I sincerely hope that all of you that I've met following this story decide to stay around this thread and follow the wheels of justice in this case. We all made a great team :blowkiss:

I agree. I have enjoyed chatting with everyone and I love that we all have a focus on helping these cases. It gives me a little more hope about some of the people in this world !

:D

Just try to drag us away! No way, I got my seat here and I am keeping it - right along with my "fellow chatters" from last night! LOL

Aaaaaaah!!! I'll be off work and on the road at 5 PM. Darn PST!!! :loser:
TIA to any and EVERYONE that posts info from the presser.

I'll be keeping up on my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members