GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM I am thinking if the clerk was familiar with BS and JE and the manager knew them both AND TS then it would only make sense that when in the store the behavior may have been different in front of a clerk who did not know TS than it would be in front of the manager who ALSO knew BS mother? Not sure if I am conveying my thought in the clearest way.

Something else that is bothering me too about the comment of JE and BS acting inappropriate in front of the clerk, ie., most managers review the security videos on a regular basis for their stores. It looks like JE would have hesitated to show improper affection toward BS when there was a chance that the store manager could view it, per security video. :waitasec:

Something else that is bothering me too about the comment of JE and BS acting inappropriate in front of the clerk, ie., most managers review the security videos on a regular basis for their stores. It looks like JE would have hesitated to show improper affection toward BS when there was a chance that the store manager could view it, per security video. :waitasec:

Do they keep all those videos? Or only pull them if/when something happens?

McElvy and McClure everything in warrant says AND????
Was McClure with McElvy during all of this also???

Have these two been retained by LE so that they can not get their heads together or even take off? It looks like they could at least arrest them on the stolen goods taken from the home.

Do they keep all those videos? Or only pull them if/when something happens?

The videos are kept for various lengths of time. I do know that some managers will routinely view the videos to check for theft and always for events such as robberies or claims of injuries and inproper action by customers as well as the cashiers.

McElvy and McClure everything in warrant says AND????
Was McClure with McElvy during all of this also???

LE had this info fast...they were interviewed on 12/6. The same day TS was found and all hedes broke loose.

Police identify second man in contact with Easley before he left Roanoke Co.
http://www2.dailyprogress.com/news/...entify-second-man-who-had-contact--ar-716145/
Police say this was after surveillance video captured Easley and Brittany at the Salem Wal-Mart at 8:30 p.m. on December 3rd, and after a security camera taped similar video of Easley and Brittany leaving a nearby Apple Market convenience store about an hour later.

Sounds like someone else besides McElvy was with Easley that night also

It's honestly hard telling how many people could be involved in this. The whole group that seems to be coming into play is bad group themselves. A lot of the people associated with this group are into meth. If JSE is friends with any of these people, as proven, it goes to show that he was probably doing the same things. Based on what I personally know about AM, he's bad news and the group he runs with is one of those groups who will do anything for a quick thrill, quick cash, and a quick buzz.

LE had this info fast...they were interviewed on 12/6. The same day TS was found and all hedes broke loose.

Now it makes sense that LE kept saying they thought someone was helping them - and I believe at one point they said they thought they were close by. (I'll look for the links)

-Link about having help: http://blogs.roanoke.com/sosalem/2010/12/08/easley-may-be-getting-help-police-say/
-Can't find link about maybe still being in the area; I'll keep searching

Considering her great-aunt has stated how she was suspicious of the way Easley behaved toward the girl when the great-aunt met him on Thanksgiving (according to the great-aunt he was touching the girls' hands, hair and gazing at the girl), what makes you think him knowing there were videos would have make him to hesitate to show the girl attention?

Considering her great-aunt has stated how she was suspicious of the way Easley behaved toward the girl when the great-aunt met him on Thanksgiving (according to the great-aunt he was touching the girls' hands, hair and gazing at the girl), what makes you think him knowing there were videos would have make him to hesitate to show the girl attention?

Yep, you're right, I don't think he gave a s............

Have these two been retained by LE so that they can not get their heads together or even take off? It looks like they could at least arrest them on the stolen goods taken from the home.

Per the warrant, it seems they were under surveillance......maybe they still are? :waitasec:

It's honestly hard telling how many people could be involved in this. The whole group that seems to be coming into play is bad group themselves. A lot of the people associated with this group are into meth. If JSE is friends with any of these people, as proven, it goes to show that he was probably doing the same things. Based on what I personally know about AM, he's bad news and the group he runs with is one of those groups who will do anything for a quick thrill, quick cash, and a quick buzz.

The meth use could explain JE's weight loss. The picture of him that some say looks like an ATM photo definitely looks like a "faces of meth" type picture.

The meth use could explain JE's weight loss. The picture of him that some say looks like an ATM photo definitely looks like a "faces of meth" type picture.

I agree. He lost a lot of weight in a short period of time. His actions ( from what I could see in the surveillance videos ) seemed of someone on something as well ; just certain things he would do. Plus, if he was into drugs, it would explain how easily he could have drove across the country. Did they ever find out when exactly JSE and BS were in San Francisco ? The time there alone would explain if he just drove straight, or stopped and took breaks in different states.

I wonder how they all know each other....work?? Old roomates????Idk but i sure as heck think they should look into crimes in other areas wher J used to live?????

IS it possible that TS had kicked JE out and this "hurt" was a broken heart. Whatever feelings she may have thought she had for JE, she might have felt "hurt" that he was gone. To a 12 year old, those feelings could be dramatically described this way. Just a thought.

Maybe TS was taking her to the doctor to get checked out? Suspected she was being molested ("protect us from the evils of the world")

It's possible, imo. Do we know now that she did go to the doctor that day? She looks fine in the store videos from that night. :waitasec: MOO

AM did have a Felony Elude charge in 2003...but it was nol prossed too! What's this guy got on someone else?

virginiaman.jpg

I seriously hate it when people smile/laugh in court !

virginiaman.jpg

I seriously hate it when people smile/laugh in court !

Interesting. Does he not realize what charges he's currently facing and could be facing once he returns to VA? :behindbar MOO

Do any of you know if TS was scheduled to be off work that Friday? I was comtemplating if BS pretended to be sick in order to get her mother out of the house for awhile and this is the time that the items were taken out of the home and put into the SUV.

I don't remember reading if this was a scheduled day off for TS or if she called in for a day off to take Brittany out. I would like to know if she indeed take her to the doctor.:waitasec:

Now it makes sense that LE kept saying they thought someone was helping them - and I believe at one point they said they thought they were close by. (I'll look for the links)

-Link about having help: http://blogs.roanoke.com/sosalem/2010/12/08/easley-may-be-getting-help-police-say/
-Can't find link about maybe still being in the area; I'll keep searching

It didn't make allot of sence back a week ago, I was thinking help on the run.
I never dreamt it was help BEFORE they left town, hind site is 20/20.
Different ages.......but what ties them together???? How are they friends?
Did they know Tina also? Was this planned? and for how long?:sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member