GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
...(snipped)...LE stated tonight on the news that they are looking for an article of clothing of AM's for evidence. Hum, blood, maybe? I no longer think JE did the murder himself.

http://www2.wsls.com/news/2010/dec/14/investigators-identify-second-man-who-had-contact--ar-716145/

BBM

I can't decide if he did it with help, did it alone, or had someone else do it.

Does no one else think it's a huge deal that LE thinks someone may have assisted in her murder, per the headlines about AM? That means whatever the COD, something is leading them to believe it took more than one person. Maybe it's just me but I think that those headlines are an important clue.

BBM

Does no one else think it's a huge deal that LE thinks someone may have assisted in her murder, per the headlines about AM? That means whatever the COD, something is leading them to believe it took more than one person. Maybe it's just me but I think that those headlines are an important clue.
I think you're absolutely right. What bugs me is why did JE waive extradition? They said tonight, if he had fought it, it could have been up to 90 days to get him back here. He was seen laughing in the courtroom and honestly did not look bothered by any of it at all. Me, I would have been freaking out. I think drugs are going to play a big part in this, either JE and friends on them that night or something I can't quite but my finger on. He may have told this AM that the TV, WII, etc was his stuff that he got the guy to give him a ride or (... gosh, tooo many ways this could go really) and the guy may have sat in the driveway while he went in and did it himself and then brought the stuff out and put in the car and they drove away.

This was also posted in the Roanoke Times, today Dec 14 along with the time line for BR, TE and JE their postings on MS

Dec. 4: Easley on MySpace: "Got a lot on my mind."

Did he post using his cell phone? If not when would he have posted this? I would have thought they headed outta Dodge, right after the car exchange, on the 3rd of Dec.

This was also posted in the Roanoke Times, today Dec 14 along with the time line for BR, TE and JE their postings on MS

Did he post using his cell phone? If not when would he have posted this? I would have thought they headed outta Dodge, right after the car exchange, on the 3rd of Dec.
Can you see if that was in response to someone asking about him. I admit, I've never been on fb or ms, so I'm not sure how much you can view, but I remember his mom said she tried to contact him to see how he was doing so could that have been a response for her.

BBM

BS saw or knew of someone else or they found a second set of prints?, hair, foot prints??? Just throwing ideas out there...

You know, I'm starting to think there are other elements involved besides the beating...but going back and forth between her being bludgeoned and stabbed/slit throat. Hated posting that.:(

Yes, I wish we knew what time on the 4th he posted that. Was it the very early AM that LE thinks they could have left or was it later on in the day...whereever....I'm sure LE have traced it......unfortunately that's not proof he was the one with it in hand and sending it.

I haven't seen this posted yet, but if it has please forgive.
Now, looks like a SECOND person (male, not AM's GF) was in contact with BS and JE after the trip to Walmart.
I think there is soooo much out there that hasn't come out yet but I think JE was asked to leave Tina's house that Friday and possibly went to stay with AM and his girlfriend and somehow got a ride back to TS that night (pretense to pick up his belongings?) and brought along a friend with him. LE stated tonight on the news that they are looking for an article of clothing of AM's for evidence. Hum, blood, maybe? I no longer think JE did the murder himself.

http://www2.wsls.com/news/2010/dec/14/investigators-identify-second-man-who-had-contact--ar-716145/

This was my theory in the beginning. I think TS confronted JSE to leave Thursday which was why she updated her Facebook with what she did. More than likely he threatened her life. He could have even threatened to take BS from her. They might have made arrangements the following day to for him to get his things or else he could have followed her wherever her and BS went, if they were running errands, going to the doctor, etc. I do honestly believe that JSE was not at the house Thursday night. I believe he was with whoever and a plan of action took place.

This sounds weird, but I've been having dreams of TS being murdered horribly. I guess because I frequent this board and read/watch the news all the time ; so it plays into my dreams, but I think more than one person was involved and I almost see them doing it for "fun" or a rush. People, when fueled with anger, can commit horrible acts, especially if they were on drugs. A lot of crimes are committed with people being high on something and/or drunk.

..... This is just ME thinking.

Can you see if that was in response to someone asking about him. I admit, I've never been on fb or ms, so I'm not sure how much you can view, but I remember his mom said she tried to contact him to see how he was doing so could that have been a response for her.

IIRC his mother, during the PC, said she tried to contact him on Sunday, but didn't talk to him....said she would call back.

I bet this is going to turn out to be sort of similar to a home invasion robbery and I have an idea as to how exactly this could have went down. We have three major points to this story now.

1. Tina's Murder

2. Brittany's Kidnapping

3. Several things being stolen from the home.

In order to do all of that you are obviously going to need more than one person so what I think could have happened is something like this. I think that JE murdered Tina while the other two got Brittany out of the house and stole the items. You know how we have all been wondering about the vehicles? There are three men and three vehicles that come into play here:

1. Brittany's Mom's Car

2. JSEs' Car

3. The Purple Car.

Do you get where I am going with this? JSE sold his SUV to one of those men and I think that man who bought it was the one that helped with the stolen items. I am betting they already had the SUV before it was payed for. If the man with the purple car is the one who has the GF maybe he is the one that took Brittany out of the house. I think that she may have seen the beginning of her mom's murder but not all of it. The other man back at the mothers home with Easely drove the other car with the stolen goods in the SUV and then Easely took the mothers car. I think they met up later which is where the whole paying up for the SUV comes into play.

The whole pay up thing at the store could have been them meeting up bringing Brittany to Easely and then Easely getting his money. What do you guys think about this?

BS saw or knew of someone else or they found a second set of prints?, hair, foot prints??? Just throwing ideas out there...

You know, I'm starting to think there are other elements involved besides the beating...but going back and forth between her being bludgeoned and stabbed/slit throat. Hated posting that.:(
You all were talking earlier today about hearing something about 'brutal', I remember that too but there was another word with it, not 'very brutal' but something along those lines. Yes, it looks like the murder may have been extemely ugly in nature. If these guys were doing meth or something that just makes you lose reality, it just gives me the shivers thinking what could have happened to her.

And, what does 'BBM' mean? Usually I can figure it out, but my brain is overloaded right now :)
Thanks!

But Britt was with JE when they arrived at the convenience store.

You all were talking earlier today about hearing something about 'brutal', I remember that too but there was another word with it, not 'very brutal' but something along those lines. Yes, it looks like the murder may have been extemely ugly in nature. If these guys were doing meth or something that just makes you lose reality, it just gives me the shivers thinking what could have happened to her.

And, what does 'BBM' mean? Usually I can figure it out, but my brain is overloaded right now :)
Thanks!

Bolded by me.

Did we see them arrive with each other? I mean they could have met up BEFORE the camera rolled.

From what we saw, we never saw BS get out. All we see is JSE get out of his SUV and the guy that walks into the store with them gets out of the passenger seat of the purple car in front of JSE's SUV. It's hard telling what happened and what car BS was in.

And why would AM (owner of the purple car, right?) leave the car in a parking lot in plain view once he got the SUV. I don't know where it was exactly but the video with the cops around it, checking it out, looked like it was just sitting in a empty parking lot. Did he plan to come back later on and pick up the purple car at a later date, I don't think he would just leave it for LE to find, which they of course did, sooo did he really know about the murder at all? Did JE owe him (AM) money? for drugs maybe? and the SUV was a payoff before leaving town and that's why JE was STILL broke and panhandling in SF? Has it been reported how much AM paid JE for the SUV?

BBM I am thinking if the clerk was familiar with BS and JE and the manager knew them both AND TS then it would only make sense that when in the store the behavior may have been different in front of a clerk who did not know TS than it would be in front of the manager who ALSO knew BS mother? Not sure if I am conveying my thought in the clearest way.

Tlcox - I get what you're saying. Probably the manager has worked there longer and more hours (or different hours) than the clerk. Maybe the clerk has only been there 6 months.....where as the manager could have been there a few years. And maybe she lived in their area and knew the family for a period of time like a bunch of us do in a small town.

Maybe I'm not making sense! I see regulars in my neighborhood every day. Doesn't mean I ever ate dinner with them, or know their parents. But I do know their normal behavior patterns. FWIW.

Well maybe they loaded the stolen items into the purple car and then transferred them to SUV afterwards? I dont know but I think Brittany was taken out of the house to get her out of the way. I mean maybe they just did decide to leave purple car there.

And why would AM (owner of the purple car, right?) leave the car in a parking lot in plain view once he got the SUV. I don't know where it was exactly but the video with the cops around it, checking it out, looked like it was just sitting in a empty parking lot. Did he plan to come back later on and pick up the purple car at a later date, I don't think he would just leave it for LE to find, which they of course did, sooo did he really know about the murder at all? Did JE owe him (AM) money? for drugs maybe? and the SUV was a payoff before leaving town and that's why JE was STILL broke and panhandling in SF? Has it been reported how much AM paid JE for the SUV?

I have a theory here: Not only did JE sell the red Blazer but he may have somehow traded for the purple car -- a getaway car for him and Brittany (which he later ditched for some reason in favor of the silver Neon?). And if that's the case, then I don't think AM had anything to do with the murder or any knowledge of it b/c he would have hidden that Blazer, knowing LE would be looking for it. It would be a really dumb move to say, "Ok - you flee with BS after we kill TS, and I'll associate myself with this whole mess by buying your car and parking it in my driveway". KWIM?

Well maybe they loaded the stolen items into the purple car and then transferred them to SUV afterwards? I dont know but I think Brittany was taken out of the house to get her out of the way. I mean maybe they just did decide to leave purple car there.

I think she was in the house when Tina was killed. I am not saying she was involved, complicit, or knew in advance.

I think the SUV was in the garage to load the electronics without the neighbors noticing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1