VA - Virginia Tech Shooting, 32 murdered, 23 injured, 16 April 2007

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree. It's just a hoax of some sicko riding the shooter's coattails. Nothing more.

If it's a hoax, i hope the next few hours with L.E. are very uncomfortable for him. :furious:

if it isn't a hoax, i hope his disappears behind bars forever if he instigated this. :behindbar

This particular week is tragic anyway with the anniversaries of Waco and Columbine. And Hitler's birthday.....

LE needs to be especially vigilant every year at this time due to people using the anniversaries for events such as this. Waco, Colombine and Hitler's Birthday were all connected to each other, of course, but now the psycho's think they have to follow along every year.

He posted another reply:

You’re correct in your use of the word wanting attention Laura. Only to spread my words, but I speak the truth only – my cynical point of view is the truth too. I planned the ordeal, but I never committed the act, I have a conscience, I would not commit such an act. So I’m afraid you’re wrong under these circumstances that I’m lying.

To all the others, your state of shock is understandable. This is what this world is heading towards; shootings become a more regular event. What will be next?
9/11, brought so many new laws in, every day the ..:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />United States turns into a police state, the government requests more control over the people and are granted it. Gangs are emerging frequently, which youths join to fit in.

He just removed this comment from his blog...

Off to the paint store. I hope that we eventually get some answers to all this madness.

Thoughts and prayers to all the students, parents and faculty of V-Tech.

Per a friend who lives and works in Blacksburg, the girlfriend was the first casualty. My friend works for an attorney who was in court this morning and had access to EMS/police information. I don't know how accurate the information is, but have no reason to discredit it.

Casualty? as in injured or dead? i appreciate this may not be accurate but i say thank you for providing the information.

I am sure there are those on campus who know who the shooter is, even if it hasn't been made public. Even some in the community, by now.

Until we get more info, I'm not inclined to rule out that this person is or is not involved.

Per a friend who lives and works in Blacksburg, the girlfriend was the first casualty. My friend works for an attorney who was in court this morning and had access to EMS/police information. I don't know how accurate the information is, but have no reason to discredit it.

That seems to be confirmed by what is being said in the press conference. They felt that the first shooting was an isolated domestic incident and had no reason to suspect that the shooter had not left the premises after the first shooting.

If it's a hoax, i hope the next few hours with L.E. are very uncomfortable for him. :furious:

if it isn't a hoax, i hope his disappears behind bars forever if he instigated this. :behindbar

Either way, it's someone in dire need of psychological attention.

Either way, it's someone in dire need of psychological attention.

And the saddest thing is — there are so many out there in the world in dire need of psychological attention. :(

Monday, April 16th 2007 5:01PM
Parents are advised to call 1-540-231-3787

http://collegemedia.com/

Monday, April 16th 2007 4:59PM
Preliminary reports detail tragedy
Christopher Ritter, CT Online Director

According to Virginia Tech police chief Wendell Flinchum, preliminary reports have stated that the doors of Norris Hall were chained. The shooter killed himself within Norris Hall and bodies were found throughout the building. No additional persons are in custody.

Welllll, the "shooter" is online on his myspace right now......so, it's either a hoax or the police have effectively hacked his site, as we know they know about it, that's possible but ....hmmmmm, just not too sure what to think....

A poster over at CTV has posted a link to a myspace page that is alledgedly the shooter. There are some comments posted on the my pics that are calling him the shooter.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=103371055

Nice numbers at Vtech dude, I give props! Rest in Peace

So, your the guy that killed all those people at Va Tech ?? Guess I shouldn't have left the question marks....Since your dead and all.....
Whoever it is or someone who has access is online now.

Welllll, the "shooter" is online on his myspace right now......so, it's either a hoax or the police have effectively hacked his site, as we know they know about it, that's possible but ....hmmmmm, just not too sure what to think....

Hmmmm, the Other guy's comments are now gone from the "shooter's" pic comments and a girl has left a message on the "shooter's" page. Here is what it says:

Apr 16 2007 5:06P

Court TV wanted to interview me because you were reported as the shooter today. Then they apologized and said the information was inaccurate. Just thought you might want to know, assuming the second part was true.

hmmmm

Whoever it is or someone who has access is online now.

I would imagine that will be L.E. just an inkling i have. they will not be leaving any stone unturned when it's being reported as the biggest massacre in U.S. history. i would think.

oh yes and i think the person who has the myspace account is somewhere in an undisclosed location right now. being taken care of by L.E. to find out if he really has anything to do with this business.

I still think it's a hoax BUT if it's not, maybe there is more than one person involved and that's who is on the myspace?

A reporter from DC just said that it is thought that the shooter chained the doors, before starting the killing. Another report had a shuttle bus driver being interviewed... she is devastated... she dropped students off this morning, there... she is upset because she can't find 3 of the people she is responsible for taking back and forth to the campus and she is upset because viable security was not in place after ther first shooting.

My heart goes with goes out to that community... this is beyond horrible.

A reporter from DC just said that it is thought that the shooter chained the doors, before starting the killing. Another report had a shuttle bus driver being interviewed... she is devastated... she dropped students off this morning, there... she is upset because she can't find 3 of the people she is responsible for taking back and forth to the campus and she is upset because viable security was not in place after ther first shooting.

My heart goes with goes out to that community... this is beyond horrible.

yes. this from the CollegiateTimes at 5:01 p.m.:

Monday, April 16th 2007 5:01PM
Parents are advised to call 1-540-231-3787

Monday, April 16th 2007 4:59PM
Preliminary reports detail tragedy
Christopher Ritter, CT Online Director

According to Virginia Tech police chief Wendell Flinchum, preliminary reports have stated that the doors of Norris Hall were chained. The shooter killed himself within Norris Hall and bodies were found throughout the building. No additional persons are in custody.

Someone on "Unknown"'s myspace blog had posted:

"the killer killed himself after the incident

and William Morva doesnt look asian as what the killer was said to be"

Posted by boobers on Monday, April 16, 2007 at 7:17 PM

Someone on "Unknown"'s myspace blog had posted:

"the killer killed himself after the incident

and William Morva doesnt look asian as what the killer was said to be"

Posted by boobers on Monday, April 16, 2007 at 7:17 PM

Do we have a picture of the shooter? :confused:

Staff online

Members online