Vancouver restaurant bans men from peeing standing up

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't believe I read every post.

I don't care in what manner anyone pees. Just clean up if you leave anything behind. If in an office and no handy cleaning wipes, a wet paper towel is useful, a little soap and rinse would be even more useful. If in a truck stop, TOUCH NOTHING! If at home, clean it up or face the unnecessary ranting of the person following behind you.

All public restrooms are gross. Pee on the seat or not. I don't like using them, but the highways demand it when traveling. I don't like touching the entry door, stall door, faucet, paper towels, toilet paper, nothing. I hate it. I will never clean it in a public restroom if I miss, I hover as I am not equipped to stand, it is too dirty to bother. I try to touch the paper towels above the last hand that used them, toilet paper too. I use a paper towel to leave the room and if no one put a trash can by the door, I drop it on the floor. Yes, I am rude that way. I'm not touching any thing more than necessary in there. I also keep those nice convenient antibacterial wipes in the car for use afterward.

I agree with TrackerSam, how can you enforce standing? Got cameras in there? The nice towel and aftershave guy in the corner waiting for a tip? I don't think so.

I can't believe I read every post.

I don't care in what manner anyone pees. Just clean up if you leave anything behind. If in an office and no handy cleaning wipes, a wet paper towel is useful, a little soap and rinse would be even more useful. If in a truck stop, TOUCH NOTHING! If at home, clean it up or face the unnecessary ranting of the person following behind you.

All public restrooms are gross. Pee on the seat or not. I don't like using them, but the highways demand it when traveling. I don't like touching the entry door, stall door, faucet, paper towels, toilet paper, nothing. I hate it. I will never clean it in a public restroom if I miss, I hover as I am not equipped to stand, it is too dirty to bother. I try to touch the paper towels above the last hand that used them, toilet paper too. I use a paper towel to leave the room and if no one put a trash can by the door, I drop it on the floor. Yes, I am rude that way. I'm not touching any thing more than necessary in there. I also keep those nice convenient antibacterial wipes in the car for use afterward.

I agree with TrackerSam, how can you enforce standing? Got cameras in there? The nice towel and aftershave guy in the corner waiting for a tip? I don't think so.

OCD? :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BUKANAS
Back