Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just checked out the LE report: 3 visits.
page 32 at 7:30am
page 33 at 10:54am
page 33 at 15:21pm

page 35 - bin was not picked up yet from the complex....LE arranged to have it transported, kept separate and secure and searched. thank goodness it wasnt picked up yet....it would have been a massive search.

Not meaning to be nit-picky but with a timeline as tight as it was with what time the roommate left for work, and what time he started throwing stuff away, 5 minutes matters IMO. SS's first trash trip was at 7:35am. (Pg 58 of 896)

On February 26, 2024, at 0735 hours, videos that captured the trash compactor on the property show a male, determined to be Stephan Stems, wearing a red tee shirt and dark color hat, worn backwards, arrived in a silver Lincoln sedan. Stems threw a white trash bag, filled with items, inside the trash compactor before pulling away.

I find it interesting that your source provides a different time than the 896 data dump does. In my source (data dump) it says it was approximately 0730 that he was there, but when they don't use the word approx, the time stated is 0735 in several different places.

Pg 65: video showing Stephan throwing a similar looking trash bag into the compactor on February 26, 2024 at approximately 0730 hours.

Also to add to your timeline...

Pg 58 of 896: At 1635 hours, multiple cameras captured Stems arriving to the trash compactor in the silver Lincoln sedan. Stems walked to the compactor, opened the door, and returned to his vehicle. Stems removed a damaged tire, what appeared to be the tread of the tire, with no walls. Stems threw the tire into the compactor.

Thank you for finding that.

Do we know, was it an open dumpster or a compactor?
Compactor. Pg 35 of 896.

I was advised the VCS had located a video of Stephan discarding something in the trash compactor located in his apartment complex on February 26, 2024, at 0735 hours.

Not meaning to be nit-picky but with a timeline as tight as it was with what time the roommate left for work, and what time he started throwing stuff away, 5 minutes matters IMO. SS's first trash trip was at 7:35am. (Pg 58 of 896)

On February 26, 2024, at 0735 hours, videos that captured the trash compactor on the property show a male, determined to be Stephan Stems, wearing a red tee shirt and dark color hat, worn backwards, arrived in a silver Lincoln sedan. Stems threw a white trash bag, filled with items, inside the trash compactor before pulling away.

I find it interesting that your source provides a different time than the 896 data dump does. In my source (data dump) it says it was approximately 0730 that he was there, but when they don't use the word approx, the time stated is 0735 in several different places.

Pg 65: video showing Stephan throwing a similar looking trash bag into the compactor on February 26, 2024 at approximately 0730 hours.

Also to add to your timeline...

Pg 58 of 896: At 1635 hours, multiple cameras captured Stems arriving to the trash compactor in the silver Lincoln sedan. Stems walked to the compactor, opened the door, and returned to his vehicle. Stems removed a damaged tire, what appeared to be the tread of the tire, with no walls. Stems threw the tire into the compactor.
Im sorry. I typed the wrong page #s from that doc. should be 54 and 55

page 54 7:30: he is seen DRIVING to the dumpster and exits the vehicle and throws away 2 large white trash bags.
page 55 10:54: he is seen DRIVING to the dumpster and throwing away more trash
page 55 15:21: he is seen throwing items in the dumpster

and yes 5 minutes matter! and I forgot to list dumping the tire :) thank you!

I just wish someone, a family member or even one of the renters who lived there, would have been concerned about the living situation there and intervened in some way.
Unemployed, medicated, mental issues, and a young girl living amongst it all. Definitely not a healthy environment for a child. IMO
How about for the renter who’s teen son stayed part time there - was he interviewed do we know?

I don't think that JS or SS are that smart to think of things like DNA and fingerprints. Throw things away in dumpster in the same apartment complex I guess is like out of sight out of mind.

Or that his car could be tracked all over town with a dead Madeline riding shotgun.

They ain't Websleuths that's for sure.
But keep in mind, SS changed his shirt several times throughout the day. He was not the sharpest tool in the shed for sure but I think he was at least trying to cover his tracks, messy as it was.

But keep in mind, SS changed his shirt several times throughout the day. He was not the sharpest tool in the shed for sure but I think he was at least trying to cover his tracks, messy as it was.
I'm only aware of 1 change of clothing. From a red shirt to a blue shirt. I don't recall any other clothing changes in the data dump.

Pg 34 of 896:

While speaking with Stephan, I noticed he was wearing a blue shirt. In the videos from earlier in the day, Stephan was observed wearing a red shirt. Stephan stated he had not changed clothes since the previous morning and did not believe he had showered either.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dr_snuff
Back