MISTRIAL Vanderbilt Rape Trial - Brandon Vandenburg and Cory Batey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I had been wondering about Vander's level of guilt. I wondered if he didn't feel bullied or afraid to interfere and covered his fear by joining in with the 'squeeze that ...'. But he made his bed INO when instead of coming clean, instead of telling the girl and authorities what happened, he made her feel guilty by telling her about the mess she made and him having to clean up her vomit.

Tony Gonzalez ‏@TGonzalez · 4m4 minutes ago  Nashville, TN
In interview w/ MNPD, Batey said he saw woman vomit that night. On stand, he says all details was fed to him by Banks #vandytrial

Tony Gonzalez ‏@TGonzalez · 2m2 minutes ago  Nashville, TN
Batey: WR Chris Boyd was “big brother” to Batey in acclimating to campus. They texted about coverup. #vandytrial

Chris Conte ‏@NC5_ChrisConte · 4m4 minutes ago
Again, Batey references going to church after alleged rape "We talked about going to bible class" @nc5 #vandytrial

Wow. He was coherent enough to text someone to tell them what Mexican food he wanted. But can't recall sending the text. :rolleyes:

Chris Bundgaard ‏@bundgaard2 · 4m4 minutes ago
#vandytrial prosecutor going over texts with former Vandy upper class wide receiver Chris Boyd who has pleaded to accessory after fact@WKRN

WSMV-TV, Nashville ‏@WSMV · 3m3 minutes ago
State asked Batey about text messages exchanged between him and football player Chris Boyd. #Vandytrial

If I was Batey I would be walking past the jury, sprinting out of court and hightailing it to Mexico pronto...

WSMV-TV, Nashville ‏@WSMV · 3m3 minutes ago
Judge and attorneys having another meeting in chambers. #Vandytrial

WSMV-TV, Nashville ‏@WSMV · 2m2 minutes ago
State now handing over messages exchanged between Batey and his then-girlfriend. #Vandytrial

Looks like this will take a while for Batey's attorney to review...... :waiting:

I have zero doubt both will be found guilty by this jury.

Anyone know what Batey's lawyer is reviewing?

Quoting Softail's post above: WSMV-TV, Nashville ‏@WSMV · 2m2 minutes ago
State now handing over messages exchanged between Batey and his then-girlfriend. #Vandytrial

Tony Gonzalez ‏@TGonzalez · 2m2 minutes ago  Nashville, TN
There's a Sarah Enoch on witness list who hasn't testified. No confirmation in court this is same Batey girlfriend Sarah. #vandytrial

The state is making the point that in all the txt msgs between Batey & his then girlfriend after that night, he never said he didn't remember what happened or was too drunk to remember. Batey is reviewing all the txt msgs now, but the state has already said there are none.

WZTV FOX 17 ‏@wztv_fox17 · 2m2 minutes ago
Prosecution asks Batey to look through 189 text messages to find an instance where he stated he had blacked out. #VandyTrial

WSMV-TV, Nashville ‏@WSMV · 2m2 minutes ago
Batey now reading over those text messages. #Vandytrial

Chris Bundgaard ‏@bundgaard2 · 3m3 minutes ago
#vandytrial Batey asked to look thru texts with girlfriend at the time of alleged rape, what did he respond to her questions about it?@WKRN

If he reads slow enough he can avoid time in prison. We might be here for a few years...

Chris Bundgaard ‏@bundgaard2 · 6m6 minutes ago
#vandytrial Batey will be asked by prosecutors if he ever told girlfriend that he "blacked out" or can't recall alleged rape in texts @WKRN

Chris Bundgaard ‏@bundgaard2 · 4m4 minutes ago
#vandytrial Batey says "you are asking questions that I can't answer" to prosecutor about "blackout" @WKRN

Chris Conte ‏@chrisconte · 4m4 minutes ago
Batey looks through texts says he see one instance where he said "IDK .. you're asking questions I can't answer" @nc5 #vandytrial

Is it just me? Why would he tell his then girlfriend what he did the night before? :waitasec: No way would he tell her the truth. I get what the prosecutor was trying to do, but I think it fizzled. At least for me it did. :sigh:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennyMe713
Back